Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

https://twitter.com/animator1965/status/1054355087986909189

iwane even made an animation for that dumb anime that dia and silver are nuts about :allears:

So this is some in-universe anime from the PokeSpecial manga? Now that's some dedication. Also, a mech that looks like it's wearing a diaper will always be hilarious.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
I'm pretty sure that's a reference to Gao-Gai-Gar, the double-engine train turning into arms thing is straight out of one of the mechs from that show.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
yamamoto is pretty creative when it comes to references to other media in various pokemon special scenes

also yeah dia and silver are head over heels for a mecha anime called protean taurin omega, as iwane spells out in his tweet

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

And because Silver is poor and homeless, he goes over to Gold’s house to watch it on his giant rear end TV (Gold’s family is rich).

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
look if there's anyone in the special universe who's earned a life of sitting on his rear end all day watching cartoons it's silver

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
In 2019 Tsunekazu Ishihara descends from a giant pokeball shaped space ship as he carries with him a chest sized egg. He cradles and pets the object for a while as the camera zooms in to show that its a living thing in side of it, almost ready to be born. Then, it begins to hatch, with wet delicate yellow paws and large pointed ears breaking out as it begins to have a strange, almost human like sound. Ishihara takes out a bottle and feeds it as he turns to camera and says "Welcome to Monpoke Park".

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
5 codes to give away:

Zeraora

A892TJUSH7SPK78R
A892TEAS7UPWS2UP
A892TJ8TYDAJ44XC

Zekrom/Reshiram

A8693G8NW6T3HN7N
A8693GEA7CFP7W56

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Crabtree posted:

In 2019 Tsunekazu Ishihara descends from a giant pokeball shaped space ship as he carries with him a chest sized egg. He cradles and pets the object for a while as the camera zooms in to show that its a living thing in side of it, almost ready to be born. Then, it begins to hatch, with wet delicate yellow paws and large pointed ears breaking out as it begins to have a strange, almost human like sound. Ishihara takes out a bottle and feeds it as he turns to camera and says "Welcome to Monpoke Park".

"Yes, that's the guy who voiced Brock in the 4Kids dub. We spared no expense."

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

E2M2 posted:

5 codes to give away:

Zeraora

A892TJUSH7SPK78R
A892TEAS7UPWS2UP
A892TJ8TYDAJ44XC

Zekrom/Reshiram

A8693G8NW6T3HN7N
A8693GEA7CFP7W56

I got the first Zekrom, thanks.

If we're going for codes, here's a Zeraora:

A802UZ5N6AMQWES3

The card got a little scratched, so, just in case, try this if it doesn't work
A892UZ5N6AMQWES3

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Nov 13, 2018

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

E2M2 posted:

5 codes to give away:

Zeraora

A892TJUSH7SPK78R
A892TEAS7UPWS2UP
A892TJ8TYDAJ44XC

Zekrom/Reshiram

A8693G8NW6T3HN7N
A8693GEA7CFP7W56

I took the first code. Thanks!

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Nov 9, 2018

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

My giveaways are still ongoing, too.

Exiro
Mar 13, 2007
Moooooo!

E2M2 posted:

5 codes to give away:

Zeraora

A892TJUSH7SPK78R
A892TEAS7UPWS2UP
A892TJ8TYDAJ44XC

Zekrom/Reshiram

A8693G8NW6T3HN7N
A8693GEA7CFP7W56

Grabbed the remaining Zekrom/Reshiram. Thanks a ton man.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Ash Cap Pikachu is back in Ultra Sun/Moon

Hoenn Cap: LETSGOPIKACHU06
Sinnoh Cap: LETSGOPIKACHU09
Unova Cap: 13LETSGOPIKACHU
Kalos Cap: LETS17GOPIKACHU
Alola Cap: LETSGO19PIKACHU

Works in pretty much every region.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Welp, this is how I get the Hoenn Cap I missed. Though, it makes me feel bad about the amount of effort I put in trying to fetch all of them on their original first go-around...

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Dehry posted:

Can each game use all of the codes?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Kurieg posted:

Can each game use all of the codes?

Yes. Separate codes instead of one being rotated out every week.

Alxprit posted:

Welp, this is how I get the Hoenn Cap I missed. Though, it makes me feel bad about the amount of effort I put in trying to fetch all of them on their original first go-around...

You never know with these giveaways.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
i actually bought the GO game. I hope I can give Eevee that scruffy hair they showed in an anime promo that I saw.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Dehry posted:

Holy poo poo yay! :peanut:

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!
I am unendingly disappointed that Gamefreak hates Sun and Moon in favor of the Ultras. I want cute hats for my pikachu.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Earnestly posted:

I am unendingly disappointed that Gamefreak hates Sun and Moon in favor of the Ultras. I want cute hats for my pikachu.

Sometimes you just gotta get the new game just for the inevitable events. *coughs as loudly and ignorantly as possible* ORAS *COUGH*

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

My ORAS has the most event legendary pokemon just sitting in my PC being useless because my 3DS no longer likes to connect to the Internet on account of being dropped by an idiot

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Just a heads up, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee cartridges are in the wild now so some spoilers could come up. The game took inspiration from Pokemon Yellow and is set in the Kanto region, but it might be Pokemon Red/Blue 2 with the inclusion of Red, Blue, and Green as side characters. Fortunately the more annoying segments of the internet labeled the game as being for babies or mobile poo poo and are ignoring it.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Aw yeah, time to find out everything about the game before I even play it. Not to worry, I'll never add any spoiler stuff to the OP. Oh wait, I've been lazy and not added any LGPE stuff to the OP. Eh.

I guess we can have a new thread title since we're not exactly Ultra anymore (thanks everyone voting this thread 1!), any suggestions?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Crosspeice posted:

Aw yeah, time to find out everything about the game before I even play it. Not to worry, I'll never add any spoiler stuff to the OP. Oh wait, I've been lazy and not added any LGPE stuff to the OP. Eh.

I guess we can have a new thread title since we're not exactly Ultra anymore (thanks everyone voting this thread 1!), any suggestions?

Just find the very first thread and copy it without updating anything that should be updated for the modern age, in the true Kanto remake spirit.

Also, make sure you can't post in it unless you show a Water or Grass type Pokemon.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

lets go isnt worth a new thread imo

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Crosspeice posted:

Pokemon Let's Go To A New Thread

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I'm excited to break my TV with the pokeball

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

So those Hat Pikachu that you can download in USUM give you access to the 7th variant of Hat Pikachu in Pikachu Valley ingame.

If anyone doesn't want their one, i'd be willing to trade some spare legends/events/shinies for it.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Pokemon megathread 7.75: Let's Go: Back Inside

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Kurieg posted:

Pokemon megathread 7.75: Let's Go: Back Inside

You can play the switch on the go...it's amazing, I know.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Did they say when they were gonna stop supporting USUM?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/1061425824866304001
https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/1061428440794943489

This guy is doing a datamine. I figure this isn't really a spoiler since we know what the Pokemon is.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Where did the abilities come from? I thought abilities didn't exist in LGPE...

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zuzie posted:

They're in the game code. No one has actually finished the game to see if they show up later.

https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/1061446019953582080

The Eevee special moves are all 90 power 100 accuracy elemental attacks.

Dehry fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 11, 2018

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dehry posted:

Just a heads up, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee cartridges are in the wild now so some spoilers could come up. The game took inspiration from Pokemon Yellow and is set in the Kanto region, but it might be Pokemon Red/Blue 2 with the inclusion of Red, Blue, and Green as side characters. Fortunately the more annoying segments of the internet labeled the game as being for babies or mobile poo poo and are ignoring it.

I mean, it is for babies. Like all Pokemon games.

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!
Pokemon let's go gently caress ourselves

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Dehry posted:

oh no a game where I can dress up me and an anime mouse in a matching outfits isn't a grimdark post apocalyptic hellscape. How will I ever cope!

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Mega stones are post-game.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Pokemon megathread: Eevee Uber Alles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Zuzie posted:

the data is still in the underlying code