Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

reason #1million to get rid of capitalism: monetized pupper jails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

BURN IT ALL DOWN

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Why are there no free air open vents on that. Without at least one side being cage material the chances of a failure causing loss of proper airflow... :ohdear:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

EBB posted:

why do good dogs have to pay the price for the incontinent shitzus of the world

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Perfect.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

EBB posted:

Ok the first thing I saw was "Dinner's on the house" with a hand pointed towards the dog and had some questions

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Lis_Smith/status/1061321848762392578

edit: i guess the clip is 14 months old or something sorry

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
Also wasn’t Dieppe in WW2 when the brits sacrificed like a regiment of Canadian troops to see if a cross channel landing was possible in 1942 (it wasn’t)?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

EBB posted:

If it's legal to break our the window in a car when you see a kid trapped inside it should be legal to crowbar that poo poo open.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

crazyivan45 posted:

Also wasn’t Dieppe in WW2 when the brits sacrificed like a regiment of Canadian troops to see if a cross channel landing was possible in 1942 (it wasn’t)?

Yup. IIRC, it was a giant shitshow.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
100% chance some kid is gonna lock their little brother in there. I would have

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
and when they get out you slap the poo poo out of them with those long rear end hot wheels plastic tracks :yum:

edit: your siblings in like 1989 not your pets!

mods changed my name fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Nov 11, 2018

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

EBB posted:

the look on dat fukkin doggo

'stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage'

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'd sleep in one if it was cool enough.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
I’m not putting any of my doggos in one of those boxes.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Here’s a good article about “parking” your dog :

https://theoutline.com/post/2189/i-m-obsessed-with-this-startup-dog-prison

BLUF: if you “park” your Dog you’re a loving dick. Leave them at home if you need to, preferably with a Kong toy packed with treats.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
Shamelessly posting a picture of my doggos because they are awesome

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

EBB posted:

what the hell is wrong with this country

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

BigDave posted:

what the hell is wrong with this country

Capitalism and racism, but this is more the former.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

EBB posted:

If this doesn't give you an immediate, visceral reaction, then you've failed the Voight-Kampff Test.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Cooper sez:

1) it ain't easy being a g.
2) Dad, it's cold. Winter sucks.

Crakkerjakk fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Nov 11, 2018

Coldwar timewarp
May 8, 2007

I don’t have much of a problem with the dog jail. Their home is a prison, I think on the level they would take a short term stint in the time cube if it means sniffing and exploring that comes with going out. No longer than like half an hour? As I type it I feel worse about this moist take. It would be horrible for them the first time, but it would get better.

My dog is scared of everything, including traffic cones. This isn’t different from leaving them car while grabbing milk.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

The car is at least a known environment though. I cant see any reason for that thing to exist.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i think dog jail is cool for like .50c for like 5 minutes and $1000/min every minute after and if you dont pay you dog gets sucked down through a tube to a loving family

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
The last dog I owned would have an absolute meltdown if there were people around her that she couldn't get to. Probably kool-aid man right through that techbro garbage, or at least probably tip it over.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
I could see the homeless guys on 101 using it so another homeless guy doesn't steal there dog.

Melthir fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Nov 11, 2018

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Vasudus posted:

The last dog I owned would have an absolute meltdown if there were people around her that she couldn't get to. Probably kool-aid man right through that techbro garbage, or at least probably tip it over.

A friend's dog chewed through his kennel door at the vet once.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
POSTING TO SSHOW OF MY RETRO AV BUY RETRO AVS FOR LOWTAX AND THE FORUMS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE WE HAVE FRIENDS BECAUSE WE'RE ALL MISERABLE FUCKERS THAT GOT RUINED BY THE MIC AND THAT SCOUNDREL GEORGE W BUSH OR MAYBE BILL CLINTON IF YOURE DED OR SYRIAN LANNISTER

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

that's a good av

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

mods changed my name posted:

POSTING TO SSHOW OF MY RETRO AV BUY RETRO AVS FOR LOWTAX AND THE FORUMS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE WE HAVE FRIENDS BECAUSE WE'RE ALL MISERABLE FUCKERS THAT GOT RUINED BY THE MIC AND THAT SCOUNDREL GEORGE W BUSH OR MAYBE BILL CLINTON IF YOURE DED OR SYRIAN LANNISTER

Pretty sure Ded had his life ruined by Carter

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Pretty sure Ded had his life ruined by Carter

Nixon

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Reminding me how recently Reagan actually was :sigh:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i made this av with microsoft av maker in like 2007 it was going to take off but lowtax ruined it

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I remember back in kindergarden. We had a mock election for president. We voted to re-elect Carter by over 90%.

:unsmith:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ded posted:

I remember back in kindergarden. We had a mock election for president. We voted to re-elect Carter by over 90%.

:unsmith:

In kindergarten in 1988 I voted for Bush because I thought his name was funnier. A bush is a small plant, he's named after a small plant!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I voted for Ross Perot because his party was an eagle and Americans were eagles, not donkeys and elephants.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Ross Perot probably would've been another horrible capitalist piece of poo poo but I can't even be mad at him

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
At the moment, in France it is now the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. One hundred years since the end of the first world war. Shame that the war to end all wars didn't live up to that promise.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Coldwar timewarp posted:

I don’t have much of a problem with the dog jail. Their home is a prison, I think on the level they would take a short term stint in the time cube if it means sniffing and exploring that comes with going out. No longer than like half an hour? As I type it I feel worse about this moist take. It would be horrible for them the first time, but it would get better.

My dog is scared of everything, including traffic cones. This isn’t different from leaving them car while grabbing milk.

Home is den, not a prison. The car is just mobile den.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Something I don't quite understand, what if there's an emergency like the dog gets sick or the building needs to be evacuated, can someone force it open?

Also I wonder how often that thing gets cleaned out. At the very least fur from previous dogs, and at the worst poo poo and piss.