Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Syfe posted:

Sadly your system leaves people with literally only 2 options and ways to waste your vote. So you only get two choices once you get to the ballot. If you're worried about your democratic options, you need to be a part of the process much earlier on. But once you get to the ballot, you're either voting for or against, it's a sad reality, but it is your reality.

Well yeah, I get that. But that poster was saying that you should vote lesser in our "Lesser of Two Evils" system while also never being critical of the lesser evil. You should only ever fixate on the greater evil.

Like how Obama gets a pass for his child concentration camps because they weren't as bad as Trump's, or Democrats being in bed with corporations and banks isn't as bad as Republicans since less of them do it and they aren't as audacious about it. Doesn't matter what they do they aren't Republicans.

Rectal Death Adept fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Nov 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

This happens because republican voters know that when they vote GOP, their representatives will broadly do what they want, whereas the first thing Democrats do when they get power is to start making GBS threads on their base and declare that the things the base wants are completely off the table.

The causation is backwards. The Republicans do what their base wants because the base consistently push them to the right in primaries. Just look how far to the right they've moved in the last twenty years. The voters made that happen against the will of the GOP establishment.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Charlz Guybon posted:

The causation is backwards. The Republicans do what their base wants because the base consistently push them to the right in primaries. Just look how far to the right they've moved in the last twenty years. The voters made that happen against the will of the GOP establishment.

it's more right wing media caused the base to move further and further right and it used to be the business faction who didn't give a poo poo about social issues could use these useless idiots to win but then it turned out the true believers started winning elections and eventually the entire beast broke from its cage.

anyone who hasn't watched "the brainwashing of my dad" should.

someone said it before me but fox news isn't the propaganda arm of the republican party - the republican party is the legislative arm of fox news.

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Well yeah, I get that. But that poster was saying that you should vote lesser in our "Lesser of Two Evils" system while also never being critical of the lesser evil. You should only ever fixate on the greater evil.

Like how Obama gets a pass for his child concentration camps because they weren't as bad as Trump's, or Democrats being in bed with corporations and banks isn't as bad as Republicans since less of them do it and they aren't as audacious about it. Doesn't matter what they do they aren't Republicans.

I agree though that the greater evil needs to be considered, purity tests are gone once there are only two options. So the weight of each must actually be weighed, and I think a lot of people waffle over purity at the wrong time.

I mean your country is either going to escape this though babysteps with slowly replacing bad-dems with good dems while also just accepting those that aren't pure because they aren't republicans. The other option will end up being civil war, because your country is too goddamn polarized to have anything happen quickly without having the other side literally freak out.

What would Mitt Romney's concentration camps been? or McCains?

Is it bad? it's bad.

Do you have a choice? Not always.

edit: :Things got bad so we let the other side win to teach them a lesson, and to see if things getting worse helped energize the vote" is a bad strategy.

Syfe fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Nov 11, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I wonder how The_Donald is doing

quote:

If this doesn't end with democrats in gitmo I'm afraid 2020 will be stolen and we'll have our second civil war.

EXECUTIVE ORDER INVALIDATING ANY VOTES "FOUND" AFTER THE DEADLINE

YOU DON'T GET TO HOLD THE COUNTRY'S GOVERNMENT HOSTAGE BECAUSE YOU CHEAT AND SUCK AT YOUR JOB!!!

UN-loving-REAL!!!
-
Check the states they won. It’s probably all fraudulent. The black voters have NEVER cared about a midterm election as they did this one. There was a huge awakening. People have never been so knowledgeable. He should have been named Midas not Donald
-
Media hit job. This is a played out operation. States will slowly start popping up. They want us divided. They want democrat supporters like antifa to think the republicans hid them and they want us to know they're stealing them. They want it spark into something bigger while Trump wants to maintain safety of the union.
Going to be interesting seeing this play out. Honestly I don't care what the media says. These criminals need to be arrested and arrested immediately. Swift and efficiently. Let whatever the liberals do as they do. We are prepared to handle it by countering with memes to spread and facts to push. But we need these criminals locked up NOW. No time to waste. Take the sherif. Take Brenda. Take her employees. All of them. We will be more motivated than ever to push the truth out if we saw these criminals be treated as criminals.
_
We need a new election,with entirely new, vetted, bonded, staff, and armed guards, gently caress this poo poo, after we re-run the election, just jail anyone pre-emptively who is willing to register as a Democrat, they will eventually commit the crimes, save some time. the Democratic party is incompatible with American ideals, as it is simply a vessel for globalism to usurp power from USA
-
BECAUSE WE DON'T DO poo poo
WE'RE loving ALL TALK
NO PROTESTS JUST "BLAH BLAH BLAH WELL I WORK."
WAY TO SHOW EM!
THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO poo poo BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU HAVE YOUR lovely JOB FOR NOW
-
The democrats always had suspisciously high voter turnout.
Especialy blacks, who aren't even particularly political. Are they just stuffing the ballots for that demographic?
-
These people need the Death Penalty!!
-
During the whole vote tampering debacle I've deleted most of my comements or canceled them before posting because all I really want is to be savagely, mercilessly violent. When they gently caress with the voting system there's no point in making political arguments.
-
Dems can ONLY win by cheating. They cheated in nearly every single race they won, including the heavy hitters like maxine waters, menendez, debbie washesherman schultz, and dozens more. The dems haven't won a legit election for at least 5 years.
-
THIS IS WHAT ALL THE FALSE POLLING NUMBERS ARE ABOUT. KEEP SAYING 90% ARE AGAINST REPUBLICANS SO WHEN BOXES LIKE THIS TURN UP THEY WANT YOU TO THINK IT'S BELIEVABLE '...BECAUSE THE POLLS ..
-
What county would have a box of ballots with 9 out of 10 people voting for Democrats? What’s the likelihood of that many Democrat voters getting their ballots pooled into the same box? And what’s the likelihood that it was the 90% Democrat ballot box that was mysteriously misplaced and found days after the election?
It’s loving impossible. If this is teaching us anything, it’s that we need loving biometrics for voting by 2020. Holy poo poo. Plus, full open sourcing of any code used to run machines in the election.
loving hell... the Democrats are publicly stuffing the ballot box, we call them out, and they call everyone racist or some repeat some standard talking point.
THESE DEMOCRATS ARE CRAZY. Now I understand why Alex Jones screams in his rants so much at what the Democrats/globalists are doing.
-
gently caress all this early voting and absentee voting bullshit
-
Brenda Snipes is now running the country. We elected Donald Trump, but it appears a crazy lady with really bad hair is now running the show from a windowless room in Broward County. Rejoice!

I am continually amazed and the massive amount of power this one woman has. She has managed to stifle, stop, and turn away every single law enforcement mechanism from the local, State, and Federal levels. It's an astounding feat. In all honesty, a woman with that kind of power should be installed and Empress of the United States. Empress Snipes will lead us to a bright new future were no one needs elections!

Empress Snipes! Long live the Queen!
-
I told my wife yesterday we might lose some friends and family by the end of the year. As nice as some of them are as people, I am not going to let any more bullshit statements or uninformed opinions go any more. This is bigger than the time I have left on this planet. This is the existence of America, the last hope of freedom in the world.
-
This is either a staggering level of corruption, a staggering level of incompetence or both.
The media ignoring it is a loving disgrace.
Truly the enemy of the people.
We need to be vocal. We need to challenge our idiot liberal friends when they blab on mindlessly about "orange man bad". We need to cut people off at work who think it's OK to bash republicans loudly and openly in the workplace.
They want to see resistance? Good. Done.
We'll do it peacefully, but my days of sitting back and listening to liberal shitbags open their assholes and start talking out of them at work or anywhere in public is over.
Match me.
-
I think most have simply been blind to it up to this point. I use to think it was an issue but i had no idea how rampant and across the board it was. Crooked cops, notional infrastructure to suppress votes, bring more in, multiple practices shared between democratic vote counters to undermine a massive number of votes. The entire machine is sickening and entrenched. This is just voting, what other criminal activities are they in bed with each other over?
-
If I wanted minorities to be a protected class of citizen I'd vote Democrat.
-
Just wtf, waiting for the big boot to come down and shut them up, and waiting.... Gitmo is open and back in business right?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

You tried this argument with us years ago. We will never be fooled again . If the dem candidate isn’t at least as left as AOC , I will write in Gritty. Period.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hold on a minute, I want to hear more about the FREE MAN OF THE LAND. There's something electric about him

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Hold on a minute, I want to hear more about the FREE MAN OF THE LAND. There's something electric about him

A superhero whose cape is a gold-fringed flag that gives him immunity to everything.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Charlz Guybon posted:

Even back in the day when the GOP hadn't openly gone full chud the base still got most of what they wanted. At the very least I can't recall Republican establishment openly telling their base that they're never ever getting something they want, which is routine when the Dem establishment talks to their base. So it it really surprising that republican voters are more loyal?

Also I think you're severely overestimating the reluctance of the GOP establishment to go full white supremacist. It's pretty clear that the only problem they ever had with it was the fear that it'd cost them electorally.

Syfe posted:

I agree though that the greater evil needs to be considered, purity tests are gone once there are only two options. So the weight of each must actually be weighed, and I think a lot of people waffle over purity at the wrong time.

I mean your country is either going to escape this though babysteps with slowly replacing bad-dems with good dems while also just accepting those that aren't pure because they aren't republicans. The other option will end up being civil war, because your country is too goddamn polarized to have anything happen quickly without having the other side literally freak out.

The problem here is that the US doesn't have time for baby steps. When you already have the fash marching through the streets you can't settle for some ten-year plan of primarying bad dems, because they'll most likely just have taken over by then.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nemo Somen posted:

The analogy doesn't really fit. The answer to improving Dems is to get involved with the party, even if its just by voting in the primaries. But itt people are admitting that they have no faith in the Dem's primaries. To use your analogy in that case, even when the idea of working on coaching is suggested, some just admit that they have no faith in the coach to work on that aspect of his job.

It fits for the poster I was responding to, and that type of Democrat isn't alone in society.

They said they can't understand why leftists are critical of Democrats when Republicans exist because Republicans are worse. Thereby giving Democrats a pass as long as they aren't as bad as Republicans. It's completely divorced from the actual people or actions of the Democrat Party and the fact they keep losing.

I used a team sport analogy because that's a highly irrational/emotional environment where you may have a completely valid point that (YOUR TEAM) needs to take steps to better itself but someone else on your side gets loving pissed off because you are being negative and not directing your criticism at (OTHER TEAM.) The concept of constructive criticism, self analysis and introspection are treated with hostility because people take them personally.

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

Cerebral Bore posted:

Even back in the day when the GOP hadn't openly gone full chud the base still got most of what they wanted. At the very least I can't recall Republican establishment openly telling their base that they're never ever getting something they want, which is routine when the Dem establishment talks to their base. So it it really surprising that republican voters are more loyal?

Also I think you're severely overestimating the reluctance of the GOP establishment to go full white supremacist. It's pretty clear that the only problem they ever had with it was the fear that it'd cost them electorally.

The problem here is that the US doesn't have time for baby steps. When you already have the fash marching through the streets you can't settle for some ten-year plan of primarying bad dems, because they'll most likely just have taken over by then.

I agree that the time for that is likely gone, but I believe that sort of waffling and issues are what allowed the fash to get established in the first place.

In honesty I believe that the US needs to reform its goddamn government and change many things laterally. Will that happen without a fight? probably not.

Syfe fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Nov 11, 2018

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

quote:

If I wanted minorities to be a protected class of citizen I'd vote Democrat.

Jesus christ, I normally skip these chud updates because it's just toxic shrieking from rage elementals, but loving hell, but every once in a while I'm completely thrown for a loop how much these people's brains have been broken by racism.

Fragmented
Oct 7, 2003

I'm not ready =(

Sorry*

Fragmented fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Nov 11, 2018

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Katt posted:

What are the chances that Trump gets to live down all the crap he caused during his presidency?

I suspect that all his failing businesses will be be propped up by Russia, Israel and Saudi Arabia for the rest of his life as compensation for services rendered.

He’s probably going to die in office. I mean look at him and how he eats. No exercise. Horrible sleep rhythm. Dudes gonna have a stroke.

Subbz
Nov 4, 2008

Young Freud posted:

This apparently doesn't cover half of it. Putin didn't even shake Trump's hand.

He's shaking his hand at the start of the video I posted. At first I thought the same but it's definately Trump.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Do you know that this current dems are bad derail has been going on for 13 hours at this point. Why can't it get a thread again?

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

BECAUSE WE DON'T DO poo poo
WE'RE loving ALL TALK
NO PROTESTS JUST "BLAH BLAH BLAH WELL I WORK."
WAY TO SHOW EM!
THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO poo poo BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU HAVE YOUR lovely JOB FOR NOW

Well this person's not wrong, at least.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ms Adequate posted:

I would vote for Stalin in basically any possible matchup except Pol Pot, kill everyone, Judge Death 2020

Lets do a bracket to decide who was the worst genocider in modern history.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Human Tornada posted:

Well this person's not wrong, at least.

There are a bunch of maga protestors harassing the poo poo out of recount efforts all over

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Do you know that this current dems are bad derail has been going on for 13 hours at this point. Why can't it get a thread again?

I'm receiving reports that......

Yes........Democrats are in fact part of the United States Political system. A large part in fact. So large they are going to be talked about constantly as they are involved in every decision and development in our entire political system in some way.

You have plenty of people dunking on Donald Trump. Do you just need a nonstop, undisturbed, 24/7 chain of that or something? Go ahead and call him an orange small hands piss idiot, it's okay.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Not a Step posted:

I didnt mean to touch off a vigourous discussion re: the relative merits of dictators. It was a throwaway line about the absurdities of mindless lesser evil voting.

Yeah. Its weird how the corporate candidate losing the vote touched off a scramble to the left for the next batch of candidates. The winds are changing because people turned away from the foul stagnant wind of Third Way Dems. Not voting really did send a message.

It would have been nicer to not have needed the message, but the Third Ways claws are in deep.

I guess those loving babies in baby jail had to go there... you know... so we could have a changing democratic party anyways because this is the effect BERNIE had on the party whether he won or not.

Just like Beto had a massive impact on Texas even though he lost.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

mango sentinel posted:

There are a bunch of maga protestors harassing the poo poo out of recount efforts all over

I meant the part about "blah blah blah, well I work, way to show em".

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Jacob Wohl save us by saying some stupid poo poo before you go to jail for trying to blackmail Mueller.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Yes........Democrats are in fact part of the United States Political system. A large part in fact. So large they are going to be talked about constantly as they are involved in every decision and development in our entire political system in some way.

Then it should be possible to post lots of new and interesting things instead of this 13 hours "you should vote for democrats/no you should write in gritty/you should vote for hitler" in a loop.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Easy, thread Sheriff. Put away the guns. We are all on the same side here. I didn't realize you had jurisdiction and it won't happen again.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

I guess those loving babies in baby jail had to go there... you know... so we could have a changing democratic party anyways because this is the effect BERNIE had on the party whether he won or not.

Just like Beto had a massive impact on Texas even though he lost.

I mean, a TON of people credit their effective radicalization to 'and then the triangulated candidate lost anyway' so Bernie having a massive effect on the party despite losing doesn't inherently mean that bernie has the same massive effect on the party if Hillary wins. It could mean that, but it's far from self evident.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
This guy on meet the press just said that this election entrenched the political situation and didn't change anything, and that moderate Democrats won out over progressive Democrats.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Then it should be possible to post lots of new and interesting things instead of this 13 hours "you should vote for democrats/no you should write in gritty/you should vote for hitler" in a loop.

Be the change you want to see in the world

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Have you tried asking people nicely to vote for Democrats? Like, the aggrieved scolding despite having no credibility is kind of the Democrats' problems in a nutshell.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

reignonyourparade posted:

I mean, a TON of people credit their effective radicalization to 'and then the triangulated candidate lost anyway' so Bernie having a massive effect on the party despite losing doesn't inherently mean that bernie has the same massive effect on the party if Hillary wins. It could mean that, but it's far from self evident.

Reignonyourparade is pro baby-jail, got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Have you tried asking people nicely to vote for Democrats? Like, the aggrieved scolding despite having no credibility is kind of the Democrats' problems in a nutshell.

Would you guys ~please~ help us stop an actual genocide and vote for democrats. Thank you.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Themagicalgoat posted:

I don't really get why leftists love to complain about Democrats on the internet. I mean, I guess they'll at least have a reasonable argument with you, unlike a Republican or conservative. But if you can't pull a Chomsky and admit to yourself that the Republican Party is one of the most evil organizations in US and world history, then what are you even doing? What is useful about quibbling with degrees of responsibility when you know for a fact that the Republican rank and file voter will lie to you, live in bad faith and vote for a fascist? I'd rather hold them responsible and focus my anger and frustration at them. Everything else, from voting to protesting or whatever policy you want is a tactical disagreement about how to deal with the same enemy, right?

The thing that you and a lot of other people really fail understand is that a vote for centrism is not a vote against fascists. It's at best a vote to have more time to resist fascism, but the centrists themselves will never resist fascism in any meaningful sense. What they will do is enable its rise.

This isn't a tactical dispute over how to resist a common enemy- because centrists will never resist that common enemy. What they will do is weekend our sides response and squander our signs opportunities at resources while they go about enabling the rise of fascism. This is happened over and over and over and over in history. Privileged centrists will never in a million years meaningfully resist fascism: I challenge all you Manchin supporters to provide one example of a Centrist in American politics who's done anything to resist the present rise of fascism in our society.

Both Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi have done things that were devastating to the cause of resisting fascism, and they will do those things again because that's the only thing they understand how to do. Pelosi and Schumer belong to a status quo that no longer exists, and the only way they can conceptualize progress is to do anything to drag us back to that old status quo. Their efforts to do so would inevitably enable the further rise of fascism in our culture.

I want to emphasize again that this is in no way a dispute over how best to confront an enemy, because centrists will absolutely not resist that enemy. This is a dispute over leadership figures who actually will meaningfully fight against fascism versus leadership figures who will further enable the rise of fascism (while screeching at their own allies to stop resisting).

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Nov 11, 2018

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1061554334276747264

He just COULD NOT loving HELP HIMSELF could he? The first tweets were "Listen to the authorities, God Bless the firefighters" and now this poo poo. I think, ranking somewhere behind Kiddie Concentration Camps and overall fascism/white nationalism but near the top of his most outrageous qualities, is how he flat out just calls victims of disasters losers and just laughs at their misery. HE'S THE loving PRESIDENT, HE'S SUPPOSED TO LEAD AND HELP BECAUSE THAT IS LITERALLY HIS JOB. IMO part of 2020 needs to call this poo poo out for how loving gross it is, I mean even James Woods knows there's a time to table that poo poo but the rear end in a top hat In Chief doesn't.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Turns out that the continuous failures of the Democratic Party to be an effective opposition party to inchoate fascism is one of the most relevant discussions in USPolitics.

Spoke Lee posted:

You fight and organize to push them out. If that fails, fight and organize to push them left. If that fails, organize for the next opening you get but vote to not have your allies institutionalized and persecuted so we can all fight.

The Democratic Establishment has a death grip on the party and has freely admitted they funnel resources to more 'electable' center right candidates to tilt the scales and subvert the primary process. They have even argued in court that they are under no obligation to hold fair primaries at all. So it seems like if you want people to support the party no matter the outcome you need to restore faith that the process is fair. Yell at the party that their corruption is killing people. If you have a few hundred million dollars Im sure they will listen.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Young Freud posted:

I remember a couple weeks ago in the Trump thread, saying that Trump will not take the midterms positively and end up retreating into isolation to the point we will have periods where we don't see or hear of him for days. I had thought it would be almost immediately. but it looks like it's happening now.

Has Trump met with the press in France? I heard Jim Acosta's there and there's nothing he can do about it, so I'm sure he's avoiding him by not going to any of press junkets while there.

It's the wisest choice, as Jim would fly into a rage and kill everyone between them just to ask another question

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Could everyone in this thread please vote for Democrats? I'd really appreciate it. :)

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Sinistral posted:

Could everyone in this thread please vote for Democrats? I'd really appreciate it. :)

Can't; vacation house is in the wrong district

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

reignonyourparade posted:

Yeah, people were so loving smug about how Bernie would sure be nice but we have to be realistic, we have to pick the person who can really win because she's very qualified, and then she didn't even bother campaigning in important states because she was so sure to win, and then she lost, go gently caress yourselves Hillary shills

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Someone was complaining about the "Hitler was a socialist" troll the right wing echo chamber has been signal boosting.

I liked this video a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUFvG4RpwJI

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

VH4Ever posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1061554334276747264

He just COULD NOT loving HELP HIMSELF could he? The first tweets were "Listen to the authorities, God Bless the firefighters" and now this poo poo. I think, ranking somewhere behind Kiddie Concentration Camps and overall fascism/white nationalism but near the top of his most outrageous qualities, is how he flat out just calls victims of disasters losers and just laughs at their misery. HE'S THE loving PRESIDENT, HE'S SUPPOSED TO LEAD AND HELP BECAUSE THAT IS LITERALLY HIS JOB. IMO part of 2020 needs to call this poo poo out for how loving gross it is, I mean even James Woods knows there's a time to table that poo poo but the rear end in a top hat In Chief doesn't.

i hate to break it to you but the first tweet was actually making GBS threads on california based on stuff he completely doesn't understand (this fire wasn't started in state-managed forests, and the federal government controls like 5x the acreage as the state iirc) and then some presumably-staffer posted the 'listen to the authorities, evacuate' one later

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1061168803218948096

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Fallom posted:

Can't; vacation house is in the wrong district

It's ok, just buy a yacht and sail to michigan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
The idea that Democrats oppose Trump's immigration policies would be a lot more compelling if Democrats stopped saying that they were willing to fund the border wall.