Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Someone please post his meltdowns. He blocked me on Twitter lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Donald Drumpf

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Fluoride Jones posted:

Trump rules because he's turning every lib into the same freepers that couldn't stop saying poo poo like Obungler, Obombo, Ocrumbo, Obitcho, etc.

They’re even going hardcore homophobe with all the gay for Putin stuff. It’s been really eye-opening seeing how fast libs turn on people they think they want to protect.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
No one gas made a Trump-Putin gay joke in decades

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Who What Now posted:

Hard to believe it's been 32 years since the election already.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Who What Now posted:

its because those jokes are weirdly homophobic and super dated, and there are like 1,000 funnier things to make fun of than just going "oh man i bet Trump is having sex with Putin!"

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Fluoride Jones posted:

Trump rules because he's turning every lib into the same freepers that couldn't stop saying poo poo like Obungler, Obombo, Ocrumbo, Obitcho, etc.

was about to call false equivilancy then i noticed you'd tactfully omitted "Obongo".

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Jose Mengelez posted:

was about to call false equivilancy then i noticed you'd tactfully omitted "Obongo".

LONG LEGGED MACDADDY or gtfo

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Icon Of Sin posted:

LONG LEGGED MACDADDY or gtfo

its not problematic if it's true.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
also i think you mean "mack daddy"

the "macdaddy" is when your divorced dad is too drunk to drive to macdonalds and you end up with charred patties between slices of white bread seasoned with ketchup and a savage beating.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Jose Mengelez posted:

the "macdaddy" is when your divorced dad is too drunk to drive to macdonalds and you end up with charred patties between slices of white bread seasoned with ketchup and a savage beating.

Man I miss childhood.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fluoride Jones posted:

not quite, freep was appealing to hypothetical qualities obama had as their enemy (they think all black people look like apes, all liberals are pussies, etc) regardless of what was actually obama's deal

even tho the lib namecalling is unfunny and not very useful they're at least mostly saying donald trump is a gross orange retard, which is factually accurate information about the man himself

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Jose Mengelez posted:

every time my mother would serve me a blackened “well done” burger on two pieces of white bread instead of a bun I swore to myself I would never live like this again.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Cheeto Benito is mild hyperbole at best, and it's also a really good pun. Obongo, Obamarx, B. Hussein O. et al. are neither. The homophobic "jokes" and such can go hang, but I will never deny people the right to make cute puns.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Trumpelthinskin's good, if a little hard to say at speed.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Cheeto Benito is mild hyperbole at best, and it's also a really good pun. Obongo, Obamarx, B. Hussein O. et al. are neither. The homophobic "jokes" and such can go hang, but I will never deny people the right to make cute puns.

Idk what the gently caress to tell you if you can't find any kind of humor in "Barfsack Ocrumbo"

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Batroc the Leaper.

Did I do this right?

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
barack "the islamic shock" superallah obama

67 and still making love
Oct 7, 2005

Peek
a
BLARGH
The Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers was pretty choice

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

baquack obamailure

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Bust Rodd posted:

President Big Butt-Stupid Head

This is good because a) Turmp would get it, unlike the others and b) he'd be mad he didn't think of it himself first

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360351726116864

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

67 and still making love posted:

The Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers was pretty choice

Barackalypse the Islamic Shockalypse (Peace be unto him), Prince of Bill Ayers (the freshest), the Keynesian Kenyan (Spend Money, Get Paid), The SEAL/seal lover (Save the oceans, cause the Obama bomber needs a burial ground), "SADDAM" ...Hussein ....OBAMAAAAAA.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Stexils posted:

baquack obamailure

This will always be the best. It just oozes contempt.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Uncle Wemus posted:

This will always be the best. It just oozes contempt.

Wasn't that just from LF though

That fat guy who posted a ton, I forget his name it's been ages

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shirts and skins posted:

Wasn't that just from LF though

That fat guy who posted a ton, I forget his name it's been ages

Paradol Ex.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Buttfuck I'llbumya.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Thaaaaat's the one. Feels like a million years ago.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shirts and skins posted:

Thaaaaat's the one. Feels like a million years ago.

He tried to make a comeback this year and got recognized and banned immediately.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He tried to make a comeback this year and got recognized and banned immediately.

That sucks. It would be funny to have him back for a while

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

thats impressive, in its own way

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Suspicious posted:

barack "the islamic shock" superallah obama
And in this corner, weighing in at two consecutive terms, the Hussein Hurricane, the Islamic Shock, give a round of applause to B-b-barraaaaack Obamaaaaa.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stexils posted:

thats impressive, in its own way

He chose paradex or something similar as his username and then responded with the classic "I'm not that guy. I'm absolutely not that guy, he was banned years ago" gambit when someone recognized him.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

That sucks. It would be funny to have him back for a while

:agreed: who loving cares let the guy come back, we're in hell world anyway

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
rpum's anti-mattering field causes "clever" insult pun names to just sound lamer the more clever they are. gotta use concepts, not rhyme

this is why the only nickname for him that does not make me cringe is Agent Orange (and rtum, tum, rpsmpfg, rpmtu, prmtuspd, etc.)

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

He chose paradex or something similar as his username and then responded with the classic "I'm not that guy. I'm absolutely not that guy, he was banned years ago" gambit when someone recognized him.

I knew I saved this for a reason

“Paradol Ex” posted:

I was trying to go to sleep a few minutes ago and for some reason the enormity of these events finally hit me and I couldn't stop crying. I have no real life friends who give a poo poo about professional wrestling, so this is basically the only place I have to express these feelings, but I really feel the need to express them.

I would like this thread to be about our personal feelings about the death of Chris Benoit, and how it has personally affected us. Just TV-IVing about the details as they come in, or wondering about the WWE's future, and all of that bullshit has no place here. I need to write about my feelings about Chris Benoit. Obviously these posts will be mocked elsewhere on the forums, but gently caress em. If you feel the need to say anything, say it.

-----

Chris Benoit is a murderer. He killed his wife and child. We will probably never know exactly what he was thinking. Obviously I did not know Chris Benoit. I never saw him in person and never spoke to him. But he represented something very special to me. In such a cut-throat, dirty, dark, often disgusting, business he was one of the good ones. When people talked poo poo about wrestling and the bastards involved in it, you could always muffin out Chris Benoit as the exception to the rule. He was the one you could muffin to as a true professional who honored the sport he loved, who was passionate about it, who proved that you could dedicate your life to professional wrestling without being insane or scum or a monster. He was the ace in the hole. He was the one who wasn't in it for the pussy or because he was a failed jock in another sport or because he wanted to get rich quick or because he wanted to be a movie star or because he saw wrestling as a means to an end. He was in it for professional wrestling. He was dedicated to being the best professional wrestler he could be, and it showed in the ring.

I wanted to be a professional wrestler since I was a little kid, and one of the very worst moments of my life was a cold night in San Antonio when I was on the phone to my girlfriend a thousand miles away and finally admitted to myself and to her that coming to Texas to be a wrestler had been a mistake. Coming to grips that I was simply not athletically or charismatically talented enough to be a professional wrestler was one of the worst moments of my life. The business glorifies the boyhood dreams that come true. My boyhood dream wasn't going to come true, and it was an upsetting, soul-crushing revelation that upsets and discourages me to this day.

Since then I lived vicariously through Chris Benoit in a lot of ways. He wasn't a man who was destined to be a WWE champion. He couldn't talk. He wasn't charismatic in the usual way. He was quiet. He was short. The only thing he had going for him was his work ethic. He wasn't a third generation wrestler. He wasn't physically gifted. He wasn't someone who had words come easy to him. But through sheer effort he was able to become one of the greatest professional wrestlers in history. By 40 years-old.

Chris Benoit was only forty, and he was already a legend on the verge of myth. That's how talented he was, and how respected.

I cannot reconcile in my mind that the man who unnecessarily gave back so much to the sport could end his life the way he did. I can't understand how a man could spend weeks and months trying to give back to younger guys like MVP, putting forth the care and effort to help them find their voice in the ring, and that that same man could strangle his wife and child only weeks later. It doesn't make sense. It shouldn't have happened this way. Not for him, not for Nancy, and not for their child.

Chris Benoit owed me nothing. But I still feel the loss. I selfishly lived through many of his accomplishments and now feel lost. I can only speak for myself, but I feel that for a lot of us Mondays and Fridays are rocks of stability in a storm of stress and uncertainty. Every week the show goes on. Every week the show is from somewhere new, somewhere in the world, but every week it comes into our homes.

And that will continue. But Chris Benoit is dead. And he died a murderer. And whether it be insanity, drugs, or just the actions of a clear-eyed monster, what is done is done. And one of the pillars for the guys backstage and one of the pillars for fans is gone. And everything that pillar held up is tainted and dripping with blood.

Chris Benoit was a murderer. And I don't know how to accept that.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Was paradol ex a Hillaryman, or just a racist? Or both?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Ron Paul IIRC

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
SAClopedia says he was a Romney-fetishist:

quote:

Romney is a good looking guy with a great voice and nice hair. He says all the right key words. He has it in the bag.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Neither, he would have fit right in with the Chapo boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the one with obama sticking his fingers down his sister's throat is A++