Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
wrap it up obamailures.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3002017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Who was that crazy blogger who only referred to him as "the Obamanation?" That guy was on a tier of his own.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I knew I saved this for a reason

Thank you for this. What a magical human being.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

loving lol forever

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

zakharov posted:

Neither, he would have fit right in with the Chapo boys.

not a Chapo fan, but don't insult them like this

Pex was a special, special brand of lunatic.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

LF couldn't handle the truth that Paradol was right about Obama.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
please don't troll

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Another Obamailure still mad.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
At least Obama didn't lose to Romney.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

LF couldn't handle the truth that Paradol was right about Obama.

They hated him because he spoke the truth

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

coathat posted:

No, everyone hated him because he was a hateful insane windbag.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

coathat posted:

They hated him because he couldn’t properly wash his glans

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Ash Crimson posted:

They hated him because he couldn’t properly wash his glans

it's times like this that I'm made aware that there are positive effects from waffleimages going down

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

oooh, mmm, yeah....ooo. bad hill to die on. this really is not a good look my dude in this current hell-world... yikes

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm a bit sad he was permabanned immediately, because I would have loved to see the insanity he'd use to walk back all those shitposts.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Did he go fash or what? I can’t imagine a single libertarian making it past 2016.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
sargon of akkads wife deleiverd a stillborn and his alt right buddies are having a field day, he's trying to grin and bear it otherwise he'd be a hypocrite

he spent 2 hours listening to jokes about his dead son on livestream to own the libs i guess?

even his kekistan fans are lending a hand

https://twitter.com/sarah_zero/status/1061120739724582913

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

at some point after making that bed you'd think it would trigger some introspection before he lay in it

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I bet he and his wife have a good relationship. “Honey, just rest on the couch for a while. I have to show my fans that it doesn’t bother me when they say cruel things about you. No, I have to roll with the punches so they can see it. I’m actually laughing, you see.”

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Maybe comfort your wife during an extremely difficult time instead of being online with a bunch of gomers

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stexils posted:

at some point after making that bed you'd think it would trigger some introspection before he lay in it

Why would you expect that from Carl of Swindon?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Reclines Obesily posted:

sargon of akkads wife deleiverd a stillborn and his alt right buddies are having a field day, he's trying to grin and bear it otherwise he'd be a hypocrite

he spent 2 hours listening to jokes about his dead son on livestream to own the libs i guess?

The shocking news to me here is A) Carl is married and B) She actually let him gently caress her.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
the community turning on sargon happend because he had a months long meltdown over being called Sargon of Applebees

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I bet he and his wife have a good relationship. “Honey, just rest on the couch for a while. I have to show my fans that it doesn’t bother me when they say cruel things about you. No, I have to roll with the punches so they can see it. I’m actually laughing, you see.”

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reclines Obesily posted:

the community turning on sargon happend because he had a months long meltdown over being called Sargon of Applebees

lmao

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

what a bizarre chapter of SA history LF was. i remember lurking there a lot and even in real time it was surreal

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

lol if you weren't at least partially radicalised by LF

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sam Seder himself isn't... awful although his show is, and literally every single one of the mother fuckers surrounding him is unbearable. The guy who does the voices and thinks he's funny is awful and their dumbass college interns or whatever the gently caress run the show are terrible and it's just uncomfortable how unfunny everyone is while thinking they're killing it

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stexils posted:

ok but what if the bed is made of money?

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

Sam Seder himself isn't... awful although his show is, and literally every single one of the mother fuckers surrounding him is unbearable. The guy who does the voices and thinks he's funny is awful and their dumbass college interns or whatever the gently caress run the show are terrible and it's just uncomfortable how unfunny everyone is while thinking they're killing it

sorry, who are these people and their show? i feel like googling is going to immediately link me to a ton of awful youtubes.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stexils posted:

sorry, who are these people and their show? i feel like googling is going to immediately link me to a ton of awful youtubes.

Sam Seder is to the left of The Young Turks but to the right of Jason Unruhe

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Stexils posted:

Like the Young Turks except worse. Sam isn’t as annoying as Cenk but the rest of his show panel makes up for it

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Reclines Obesily posted:

:lol:

This owns

The making fun of your dead child thing, and "rolling with the punches," that poo poo is legit hosed holy poo poo :stare:

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

This owns

The making fun of your dead child thing, and "rolling with the punches," that poo poo is legit hosed holy poo poo :stare:

alt-right dipshit is hosed in the head. WHO'DA THOUGHT

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I like the thought process behind being a terrible person and deciding that other terrible people are your allies because that always works out great in the end when one thing goes wrong and suddenly everyone is eating each other

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Wait did Sargon really work at an applebees

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Reclines Obesily posted:

I only wish that his wife didn't have to suffer just so Carlgon could get exactly what he loving deserves.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now posted:

I only wish that his wife didn't have to suffer just so Carlgon could get exactly what he loving deserves.

we probably need to send in some kind of rescue team

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Aesop Poprock posted:

I think Michael Brooks did a great Sargon debate and did some great stuff of Brazil but who am I to judge worthwhile content over political comedy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wait did Sargon really work at an applebees
They don't have applebees in the uk afaik, I think it's a jab at his extremely inadvisable black short sleeved shirt + ukip-purple tie big boy grown up choosing clothes all by himself combo