Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dreddout posted:

The catfish are going to out number the genuine chuds

gonna get stories about how two scammers catfished each other and ended up falling in love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

Dreddout posted:

The catfish are going to out number the genuine chuds

Epic High Five posted:

gonna get stories about how two scammers catfished each other and ended up falling in love

Well, something has to come out of this and I'd rather it not be the chuds.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/CraigSilverman/...ingawful.com%2F

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Elephant Ambush posted:

As someone who has been volunteering at a DV shelter for almost a decade, kindly gently caress off with the victim blaming tia

I hate chud women too but nobody intentionally gets into abusive relationships and nobody deserves that poo poo.

Blame the chud men instead for being toxic masculinity golems.

Chud women are just chud men born into a body they can do less abuse with.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Cacafuego posted:

wow, that last one really isn’t hiding how lovely they are, lol

hey, they had the #foreplay tag, they're trying...
haha

wasnt there another repub dating site just a few months ago that had all its data hacked the first week?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Avirosb posted:

You have come to a world called GOP

*whipcrack*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So The_Donald is handling the recounts with rational thought

quote:

Proudest moment of my life was when I joined the Army. I still remember standing in that big reception room at Fort Knox taking the oath to "support and defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic." I never, in my life, thought that would one day include the Democratic Party.
-
Im done. Im sick of democrats and their poo poo. Just stocking up on ammo and waiting now

Make sure you have food and water, also it's not a bad idea to at least talk with your neighbors to get a feeling of where they would stand if poo poo really hit the fan.
-
In the past two years I've had many of those thoughts, and they have accelerated in the past few months as things come to light.
Everybody has a point at which they'll yell "Uncle!" If us normal, peaceful, private people eventually get really pissed, I don't know what would happen.

I can't physically resist much anymore (old) and Cuomo has effectively disarmed me with the "SAFE (cough) Act" almost six years ago. I had two SKSs and a FN-FAL .308 I built from spare parts (and plenty of ammo for both) but the Dictator from Albany ordered: "Register them or sell them."

If I was younger I would have said "gently caress you Cuomo." But being an old coot I sold them to a buddy of mine who has an FFL. I'm guessing he sold them out of state, which, if memory serves, would have been the only way for him to legally sell them after the "SAFE (cough) Act" went into effect.

At any rate, at some point normal people who just want to be left alone will resist. In America, I have no idea what that would look like -- even having been a teenager during the tumultuous '60s.

It could be brutal and those on the receiving end (the left) will be well deserved. Given enough time, everything reverts to the mean. I've watched these assholes operate for a half a century, and their day of reckoning is coming.
-
If Trump let's this slide and doesn't introduce some sort of Voter ID laws then I will be extremely disappointed. This may define his reelection
-
I watched a documentary on True Tv that says that the illegal drug trade business employs more people than IBM.
And I'm 100 percent certain that the Mexican Cartels have more than a handful of politicians on there payroll.
Also, it pains me to say this as an African American, but a majority of these rappers hating on Trump are probably in some way tied to the Mexican Drug Cartel and they are advocating for the people in their 'hood' because they make way more money 'hustling' than working a 9 to 5.
-
They put a bullet into Seth Rich and let Americans die in Benghazi. Why does this surprise anyone? Like doctoring some paperwork is some sort of moral line that Dems won't cross? Get the gently caress outta here. The would literally walk into your house, poo poo on your carpet and then demand that you provide them toilet paper.
-
We need 10,000 armed patriots to go there and demand to get this recount out of the hands of this loving criminal oval office Snipes and her counterpart in palm beach.
Then we need the feds to take over this recount and toss OUT THE loving BALLOTS of non citizens that Nelson and Gillum count. This is ILLEGAL.
This is like watching a loving third world country vote.
We need to do something or we are truly hosed - I don’t care what your politics are or where you live.
If they get away with this poo poo here, it’s a green light to do the same everywhere.
-
Dad, please come home and deport them!! Jfc why can't Dems just be normal?!?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
-
You think we're winning?
You have watched a 50k lead shrink to under 0.5% due to 'found' ballots, but we're still winning, right?

It's still shrinking, now under 0.25%, but still winning because now they 'certified' it. All will be good in the end, right?

All your attention is now focused on Florida, where an obviously flawed election is taking place that will eventually not be certified, but it's very close so the drama compels you to follow it.

Then it goes under even, but we have better lawyers.

All our capable lawyers are now deployed in Florida, gearing up for a fight reminiscent of the 2000 elections.

So we win Florida.
Meanwhile, we lose Arizona, Michigan, and all other shady races.
Also meanwhile, everybody else is paying attention to the California wildfires.

I don't call that a win.

quote:

THIS PISSES ME OFF! WHERE THE HELL IS MY PARTY??? MR. PRESIDENT, WE NEED YOU HERE, NOT IN FRANCE!!
-
OUR COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK
-

How many other races were stolen? I'm sure the Democrats focused on all of them. Not just Florida. Did the Republicans really lose the House? I'm beginning to wonder.
-
How the FUCKKKKK are they still counting votes????? The election was 4 days ago!!! This is insane!!!!
-
Then send in the god damned police for Christ sakes!!!! There is more than enough probable cause to see crimes are being committed and the sitting governor, one senator and one congressman are only pissing and moaning about this?? DO SOMETHING!!
-
IF BROWARD COPS WONT DO ANYTHING CALL THE STATE POLICE!!
-
What can we do as people to fight this? We have lost our voting rights.
-
If the senate flips dem trump will be gone by next summer. There will never be another republican president.
-
Time for patriots and militiamen in Broward county to round up a posse, grab their weapons, and hold this oval office at gunpoint while the ballots are inspected/counted LIVE over the Internet. Enough is enough already.
-
If this keeps on going like this, then I'm ready for the civil war, ballot box? No. Ammo box.
-
If they do not go in and arrest every Broward County voting official tomorrow, we’re gonna need a repeat of the battle of Athens or our nation is dead.
-
10-15yrs of INK the FINGER nationwide voting required NOW.! Get rid of voting machines & tally counters. Supervised Manual counting only. I can't see any other way to clean it up. VoterID won't be enough to thwart the cheaters, there'll be a market in fakeIDs. These sick fcks turn everything into 3rd world. Actual Dem voters could be as low as 25%, who knows? Impossible to tell. It's same as taking a guess at how many illegals in the country.
-
This level of election fraud should be prosecuted as treason. The penalty for which should be death.
-
WHY IS THE LAW NOT BEING ENFORCED???
-
These kinds of antics are why I cannot sleep at night.
-
End this bullshit. We won Florida and Arizona and probably Montana and Michigan too.
-
We have the 2nd amendment for a reason.
One day it will be time to take our government back from the tyrants who govern by the consent of the people.
I'm getting pretty close to withdrawing my consent to be ruled by these people. Maybe I'll rule myself from now on.
-
Meanwhile, Florida pedes just sit at home and do Jack poo poo.
If this were in my state, we'd have 200 armed Patriots outside the office.
-
This dumb Haitian needs to go to prison. The Haitians in S FL are the scum of the earth, making that place a Shithole. I hated every month I lived in Palm Beach County.
-
WHY ARE LAWS NOT BEING ENFORCED!!!! I SWEAR.... IF WE HAND THIS COUNTRY OVER ON A SILVER PLATTER.......

quote:

Today might be the day we look back on and cite as the event that truly escalated this cold civil war.
-
I AM A FLORIDAMAN AND I HAVE TOMORROW OFF WORK. WHERE DO I NEED TO SHOW UP TO HELP?
-
I'm starting to lose faith. How can this kind of atrocious behavior keep happening and be tolerated? This is illegal, immoral, prosecutionable behavior. Why aren't we pushing it? They certainly would.
-
You’ve gotta be loving kidding me!
I despise the Democrats more than I ever did now. It’s so obvious what they’re doing. Good thing is that if Gillum and Nelson win, they can be banned from sitting, due to suspicious activities.
-
THIS IS SUCH HORSESHIT

OBVIOUS loving FRAUD
-
Nothing we can do apart from sending out HELP! messages. Tbh if people aren't going to stop the poo poo show, yes even Trump. Then there is no point in voting.
This goes way way way past MAGA and the Trump train.
They are breaking the law. They need to be stopped right now. Not tomorrow. Not in an hour now. The FBI should be ripping these people a new rear end in a top hat hole.
_

If I was in Florida I would be calling my state reps and saying that if Gillum is declared the winner after this that you should refuse to perform your duties, no budget no government
As for the senate seat all republicans need to call their senator and say that you will be monitoring their activity and if they so much as sniff at Nelson you will actively campaigning against them
-
Like what exactly? It doesn't even matter if we vote. We turn up in huge numbers to support our President and for what good? This country is still a corrupt cesspool. We still answer to foreign countries, we are still run by foreign countries, we are being over run by foreign countries. I don't know about any of you but I have no idea who to trust anymore. I still have faith in Trump but what about the rest of his administration? We were told to trust Sessions and now he's gone. For every hurdle we clear, there are 10 more ahead. The MSM is owned by corruption and they have the ears and eyes of the American people
-
I think it’s obvious. We are and have been in the middle of the 2nd Civil War.
It’s not a conventional war. The military supports Trump therefore it cannot be fought with weaponry. It’s being fought through the judicial system and elections.
The Democrats trying to steal Florida, Arizona etc. are doing so out of desperation because they’re about to lose the war. This election fraud is a lose-lose for the Dems, too. No way Voter ID laws aren’t enacted after this fiasco and Voter ID laws end the Democratic Party.
Trump planned this.
-
The GOP better get its act together in Florida, Texas and Arizona, or we will never win the presidency again. Big wake up call, people. If you can get involved in your local election office, do it ASAP. If you can organize voter registration drives, do it ASAP and often - churches would be a good place. Our government belongs to the people who show up, and by the looks of it we have become too complacent, and we are seeing the results. If you’re fed up with living in a hopelessly blue state, consider moving to a red state that needs your vote to help keep it red. We can’t wait for someone to swoop in and fix all this, we have to fix it ourselves through action.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

please tell me we’re still allowed to and going to troll these guys Tea Party Community and Reaganbook style when the site finally goes up.

TPC invasion is one of the most glorious moments of SA.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

Azuth0667 posted:

TPC invasion is one of the most glorious moments of SA.

I missed this one, deets?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

anxiously awaiting the inevitable thoughts+prayers situation at polling place two years from now

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Roki B posted:

It was beautiful. Goons were going in openly, while other goons went in deep, deep cover. It started with basic trolling, but they got banned quickly. Then goons started posting progressively vile poo poo, more and more, all while these TPC losers were loving the hell out of it. The TPC true believers found the thread, and started attacking each other, accusing each other of being goon invaders--and were wrong, often as not, resulting in CHUDs being banned.

We had them convinced that (((Soros))) was funding the incursion. We had them "Like"ing and sharing the most heinous, vile poo poo.

Then, the piece de resistance: They made a deep-cover goon a loving admin. Who immediately turned around and locked out the real admins, and, IIRC, eventually changed the group to something to do with goats. They had a helluva time getting control back (did they finally give up and start a difference group?)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

quote:

I AM A FLORIDAMAN

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Roki B posted:

Lots of alt accounts and also spinning dick gifs being spam.

The site a feature in which the most recent photo/gifs and new users would show up on the main launch page for everyone which led to obvious abuse.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Not quoting that long post but it reminds me of that dude in the video clip someone posted a while back, " I'm a hardcore right winger and i'd hate to see Trump throw his lot in with the greedy corrupt corporations."

Christ, when these guys find find out they've been had.. I worry about us.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

extremely triggered by the inconsistency of those bulleted items

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Astrochicken posted:

Not quoting that long post but it reminds me of that dude in the video clip someone posted a while back, " I'm a hardcore right winger and i'd hate to see Trump throw his lot in with the greedy corrupt corporations."

Christ, when these guys find find out they've been had.. I worry about us.

They never will lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

wined and dined over a dinner of floor pizza

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Victory Position posted:

wined and dined over a dinner of floor pizza

I almost forgot about those two. gently caress you for reminding me that I once saw Thesaurus's moronic rambling even in passing.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Roki B posted:

Let me see if I can find the thread can't do it the majesty it deserves in post.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654079

reaganbook thread

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Samovar posted:

I almost forgot about those two. gently caress you for reminding me that I once saw Thesaurus's moronic rambling even in passing.

Lmao

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Time for another The_Donald check in

quote:

If this doesn't end with democrats in gitmo I'm afraid 2020 will be stolen and we'll have our second civil war.

EXECUTIVE ORDER INVALIDATING ANY VOTES "FOUND" AFTER THE DEADLINE

YOU DON'T GET TO HOLD THE COUNTRY'S GOVERNMENT HOSTAGE BECAUSE YOU CHEAT AND SUCK AT YOUR JOB!!!

UN-loving-REAL!!!
-
Check the states they won. It’s probably all fraudulent. The black voters have NEVER cared about a midterm election as they did this one. There was a huge awakening. People have never been so knowledgeable. He should have been named Midas not Donald
-
Media hit job. This is a played out operation. States will slowly start popping up. They want us divided. They want democrat supporters like antifa to think the republicans hid them and they want us to know they're stealing them. They want it spark into something bigger while Trump wants to maintain safety of the union.
Going to be interesting seeing this play out. Honestly I don't care what the media says. These criminals need to be arrested and arrested immediately. Swift and efficiently. Let whatever the liberals do as they do. We are prepared to handle it by countering with memes to spread and facts to push. But we need these criminals locked up NOW. No time to waste. Take the sherif. Take Brenda. Take her employees. All of them. We will be more motivated than ever to push the truth out if we saw these criminals be treated as criminals.
_
We need a new election,with entirely new, vetted, bonded, staff, and armed guards, gently caress this poo poo, after we re-run the election, just jail anyone pre-emptively who is willing to register as a Democrat, they will eventually commit the crimes, save some time. the Democratic party is incompatible with American ideals, as it is simply a vessel for globalism to usurp power from USA
-
BECAUSE WE DON'T DO poo poo
WE'RE loving ALL TALK
NO PROTESTS JUST "BLAH BLAH BLAH WELL I WORK."
WAY TO SHOW EM!
THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO poo poo BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU HAVE YOUR lovely JOB FOR NOW
-
The democrats always had suspisciously high voter turnout.
Especialy blacks, who aren't even particularly political. Are they just stuffing the ballots for that demographic?
-
These people need the Death Penalty!!
-
During the whole vote tampering debacle I've deleted most of my comements or canceled them before posting because all I really want is to be savagely, mercilessly violent. When they gently caress with the voting system there's no point in making political arguments.
-
Dems can ONLY win by cheating. They cheated in nearly every single race they won, including the heavy hitters like maxine waters, menendez, debbie washesherman schultz, and dozens more. The dems haven't won a legit election for at least 5 years.
-
THIS IS WHAT ALL THE FALSE POLLING NUMBERS ARE ABOUT. KEEP SAYING 90% ARE AGAINST REPUBLICANS SO WHEN BOXES LIKE THIS TURN UP THEY WANT YOU TO THINK IT'S BELIEVABLE '...BECAUSE THE POLLS ..
-
What county would have a box of ballots with 9 out of 10 people voting for Democrats? What’s the likelihood of that many Democrat voters getting their ballots pooled into the same box? And what’s the likelihood that it was the 90% Democrat ballot box that was mysteriously misplaced and found days after the election?
It’s loving impossible. If this is teaching us anything, it’s that we need loving biometrics for voting by 2020. Holy poo poo. Plus, full open sourcing of any code used to run machines in the election.
loving hell... the Democrats are publicly stuffing the ballot box, we call them out, and they call everyone racist or some repeat some standard talking point.
THESE DEMOCRATS ARE CRAZY. Now I understand why Alex Jones screams in his rants so much at what the Democrats/globalists are doing.
-
gently caress all this early voting and absentee voting bullshit
-
Brenda Snipes is now running the country. We elected Donald Trump, but it appears a crazy lady with really bad hair is now running the show from a windowless room in Broward County. Rejoice!

I am continually amazed and the massive amount of power this one woman has. She has managed to stifle, stop, and turn away every single law enforcement mechanism from the local, State, and Federal levels. It's an astounding feat. In all honesty, a woman with that kind of power should be installed and Empress of the United States. Empress Snipes will lead us to a bright new future were no one needs elections!

Empress Snipes! Long live the Queen!
-
I told my wife yesterday we might lose some friends and family by the end of the year. As nice as some of them are as people, I am not going to let any more bullshit statements or uninformed opinions go any more. This is bigger than the time I have left on this planet. This is the existence of America, the last hope of freedom in the world.
-
This is either a staggering level of corruption, a staggering level of incompetence or both.
The media ignoring it is a loving disgrace.
Truly the enemy of the people.
We need to be vocal. We need to challenge our idiot liberal friends when they blab on mindlessly about "orange man bad". We need to cut people off at work who think it's OK to bash republicans loudly and openly in the workplace.
They want to see resistance? Good. Done.
We'll do it peacefully, but my days of sitting back and listening to liberal shitbags open their assholes and start talking out of them at work or anywhere in public is over.
Match me.
-
I think most have simply been blind to it up to this point. I use to think it was an issue but i had no idea how rampant and across the board it was. Crooked cops, notional infrastructure to suppress votes, bring more in, multiple practices shared between democratic vote counters to undermine a massive number of votes. The entire machine is sickening and entrenched. This is just voting, what other criminal activities are they in bed with each other over?
-
If I wanted minorities to be a protected class of citizen I'd vote Democrat.
-
Just wtf, waiting for the big boot to come down and shut them up, and waiting.... Gitmo is open and back in business right?

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Time for another The_Projection check in

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

It's honestly frightening that at least one of those people will likely negligently discharge a firearm this holiday weekend.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

1redflag posted:

It's honestly frightening that at least one of those people will likely negligently discharge a firearm this holiday weekend.

i hope they shoot themselves

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Agean90 posted:

i hope they shoot themselves

I hope they shoot each other, and chuds call it a false flag for other chuds to dogpile on and denying the survivors any dignity or grace in such a hateful and oblivious way that other chuds reconsider their belief system and read something that isn't Qanon and friends.

gently caress. Was I always this angry?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

they post apopleptic angry screeds about how they want to shoot up every democrat and minority and then any time any one of them does shoot and kill a bunch of people its a false flag :thunk:

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

jonsicoli posted:

I hope they shoot each other, and chuds call it a false flag for other chuds to dogpile on and denying the survivors any dignity or grace in such a hateful and oblivious way that other chuds reconsider their belief system and read something that isn't Qanon and friends.

gently caress. Was I always this angry?

My favorite meta-conspiracy is the "liberal internet"

A guy I know thinks Al Gore created the internet to track and create fake conspiracies that lure 'good natured Republicans’ into making fools of themselves. Therefore, only real Republicans will get their Amateur Radio License if they want to talk to each other.

Apparently Pizza Gate was created by liberals as a meta-conspiracy to discredit Republicans.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I dunno that the original Satanic Panic occurred around the same time that the Catholic Church was embroiled in a number of child sex abuse investigations as well as the revelations of the CIA Finders - and that the total bullshit of the former received far more media attention than the latter two does make my brokebrained :tinfoil:self:tinfoil: suspect that something was up.

of course dumb republicans gonna dumb republican

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
who is empress Snipes?

at least he's right about one thing:
THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO poo poo BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU HAVE YOUR lovely JOB FOR NOW

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/KateAronoff/status/1061506506334617601

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

got any sevens posted:

who is empress Snipes?

at least he's right about one thing:

snipes is the head of elections for broward county

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

quote:

Im done. Im sick of democrats and their poo poo. Just stocking up on ammo and waiting now

Make sure you have food and water, also it's not a bad idea to at least talk with your neighbors to get a feeling of where they would stand if poo poo really hit the fan.

individualism will be the grave of these people after they turn on their neighbours and then each other because they never talk to or make connections with each other.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the people who expect their lovely mass produced suburb house to be a bunker are always funny as hell. like bruh your house was built by the lowest bidder, if poo poo hits the fan and people want you dead they're just gonna throw a molotov and call it done

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The_Donald is on suicide watch

quote:

Our ability to elect representatives has been stripped from us in this election. We no longer have the possibility of fighting the swamp politically. All that’s left is the Dems to push in representatives that will strip us of our 2nd Amendment and we can’t stop them because we didn’t stop them here.
Some of us rose our hand and swore to defend this Country against all enemies... both foreign and domestic. There’s only so much a man can take until he KNOWS his family is at risk if complacent.
-
With the voter fraud in Broward County, we have to make a law stating that any time voter fraud is discovered coming from a Supervisor of Elections, all other national and gubernatorial races get recounted and investigated as well to make sure there's no fraud going on elsewhere.
-
This can't go on. I had never felt more pride to be an American than 2016 and this year. Then this. Election fraud, especially when it is so blatant, is a thing civil wars are started over. It's how nut jobs like Hitler and Stalin get put in power.

It makes absolutely no sense how days after an election that were reported as being won 52% REP and 48% DEM or whatever, there are suddenly massive influxes of "found" ballots that are 99% DEM and 1% REP. Even in Red states like AZ that voted for a REP governor.
It makes no sense that in Michigan, counties that voted Red by huge margins in 2016, suddenly have more votes for a Blue senator than they did for the DEM presidential candidate, especially when James was winning the entire race until right up at the end, when presumably more ballots were "found".

Kemp was winning by more than 10% in GA. TEN PERCENT. Then suddenly, the DEMS declare they're going to "recount" over and over until they win. And magically, the margins are basically 50-50. Get loving real.
Days after the election, we're being told that 2 seats in California suddenly lost, even though they were in the lead on election day, the day after, and the day after that. THAT IS BULLSHIT. This isn't even bringing in to question the MILLIONS of illegals (and dead people) that are voting there.

This has gone on long enough. We want to see people locked up, yesterday. We want to see voter ID's to be able to vote. We want to see the fullest extent of the law brought down on the people responsible in every area where voter fraud has been committed. This is the basis of our country. What hope do the American people have if we can't even trust that we are truly electing the officials we have in power? This is some House of Cards poo poo and things are going to go bad real fast if something isn't done
-
If non whites continue to vote the GOP is history that is simple math
-
Honestly, the way things turned out in Michigan it’s not worth voting anymore. Democrats will rig any election they want and get off Scott free.
-
This is blatant election racketeering. McConnell has the authority to block Semengirl from being seated. He should exercise that power.
-
This travesty, this ATTACK on the integrity of our elections CANNOT AND MUST NOT STAND! WE MUST do something or else the only option left will be horrible and violent and no one should want that!
-
I am a genius. No poo poo. 156 IQ, same as GEOTUS. Thanks for noticing.
Every one of us needs to call and hold them to account. It's the ONLY thing we can do right now short of violent revolution. But you're so convinced it won't do any good based on your feelings that you won't even try.
-
Lazy, passionless losers have no integrity and vote for whoever promises them gibs. Voter fraud is a few percent at best. The rest is other cultures (Communists, globalists, illegals, feels before reals)
-
Here we all are watching everything get blatantly stolen. Nothing happens, not because the feds dont care but because we, the people have lost our spine. I miss the days when a small tax on sugar and tea made us go gently caress you to the world's strongest navy/military.

Trump cant do this alone. We didnt elect him to wipe our rear end we elected him to help us save our republic. He wont be here for longer than 6 years now. Clock's ticking and this mess is decades (almost a century) in the making. Act now or its all over. I understand we're a trump rally, but this sub is loving massive We need to be that kick in the rear end pres needs to help us out.
-
The democrat candidate who runs in 2020 will win. Nobody is doing anything to prevent this absolute atrocity of an election. This country is F U C K E D. Big time. Get ready for enormous amounts of immigration, gun confiscation, high taxes, poo poo healthcare, and complete lawlessness.
-
This is really it. After this election cycle I feel that the vote will be stolen no matter what next election. There is no way anything will be done about this. Nothing ever happens to the democrats and their corruption.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I ain't reading that poo poo, or anything else, reading is the original sin and results almost immediately in the devil jacking you off

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gotta be honest after watching the trump thread go into a despair meltdown at least once a month its funny as poo poo to see another forum do it too, except much dumber.

i HaVe A 156 icueee DURRRRRR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrKomputerKid/status/1061522716568772608

continue to be amazed at how long it takes the lightbulb to go on for these cretins, but i guess it's good to know trump approval hasn't hit rock bottom yet