Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Aborted posted:

Got a kick out of this via reddit

i wonder why he left out the bit about bein a pedo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
"happy incentivized workforce" = annual hotdog eating contest??

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
And not a single line about how little he beat the switch flipper for not flipping switches, truly a humble individual.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Aborted posted:

Got a kick out of this via reddit

it's crazy that the Marvel Heroes subreddit is still active imo, when are these losers going to move on and stop dwelling on a dead game

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Game's not dead. I play it every night for 8 hours until my alarm goes off.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

HebrewMagic posted:

And not a single line about how little he beat the switch flipper for not flipping switches, truly a humble individual.

That's because deep down he knows that no matter how hard he whipped, even he couldn't get the switches to flip on time.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Excelsior

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Stan Lee died today. He died of being old.

RIP STAN LEE. :(

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

stan lee dying hurts. but he lived a life as long and as impactful as anyone can hope for. dude changed pop culture permanently. even when time marches on and marvel and disney inevitably collapse into nothing... spiderman, the fantastic four, the x-men, they'll all basically live forever as people keep making new stories with stan's ideas in the public domain. dude made a dozen sherlock holmes tier characters that make him effectively immortal

rip the man himself

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I wonder if the PS4 Spiderman is the last thing he had a cameo in.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I wonder if the PS4 Spiderman is the last thing he had a cameo in.

hes probably filmed his cameo for the next Avengers movie, and captain marvel before that. maybe even the next spiderman film? i doubt there's anything beyond that though

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
imagine living a life that long and rich and then ur last film appearance ever is in a terrible Tom Hardy movie w/ non-canonic tongue and bulge

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

At least now he's in Stan Lee heaven, where he can piss on Jack Kirby heaven every day

Russad
Feb 19, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

imagine living a life that long and rich and then ur last film appearance ever is in a terrible Tom Hardy movie w/ non-canonic tongue and bulge

That would definitely disneyfucking suck.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Sea Lily posted:

stan lee dying hurts. but he lived a life as long and as impactful as anyone can hope for. dude changed pop culture permanently. even when time marches on and marvel and disney inevitably collapse into nothing... spiderman, the fantastic four, the x-men, they'll all basically live forever as people keep making new stories with stan's ideas in the public domain. dude made a dozen sherlock holmes tier characters that make him effectively immortal

rip the man himself

Public domain ain't gonna win out over disney.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

ponzicar posted:

time comes for everything

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I'm standing alongside all the marvelheroes power seller/ chat spammers in avengers tower spamming my limited edition Stan Lee commemorative spray paint (available as an epic award from the Stan Cards) while saluting his npc in my heart right now

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

ponzicar posted:

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

ponzicar posted:

:rip: US Copyright Law - 1790-1998

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Sea Lily posted:

as people keep making new stories with stan's ideas in the public domain.

Lol bad news bud, Disney owns Marvel

Sea Lily posted:

The mouse already came for PD, its over

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Stan Lee isn't dead. He's been cryogenically frozen. His body is right next to Walt Disney's.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

corporations arent immortal yall

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Sea Lily posted:

People investing millions often let their income die out of sheer laziness

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Sea Lily posted:

DisneyTime™ you mean

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Watching daredevil season 3, thinking this is good, but tengama did it better.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Sea Lily posted:

hi theyll either sell the rights to some other corporation or noone will know who owns the rights and be too scared to ever use the character for fear of a massive lawsuit lmao

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

best case scenario is some michael jackson tier eccentric buys the rights and then bequeaths them to the public domain in their will, which their kids will contest and immediately win

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

best case scenario is some michael jackson tier eccentric buys the rights and then bequeaths them to the public domain in their will, which their kids will contest and immediately win

Musk assed motherfucker

feller
Jul 5, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

you just wait for the falgsc, bitch

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

once capitalism is over all corporations will end and we will be free

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
isn't that the new warframe area plot

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Senor Dog posted:

you just wait for the falgsc, bitch

Sea Lily posted:

once capitalism is over all corporations will end and we will be free

I'm glad people can still believe in fairy tales

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Someone tweet elon musk so he can come to our rescue

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

elon musk, please help, pedophile trapped a bunch of heroes in lovely code caves, please send tubes

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?
I miss David Breviks drunk streams. Here hes giving some insight to Blizzard at 3 hours 31 min ish

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/318966047

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

My Density 2 story: Started the free 80gb download on a DSL connection shared by 5 people. Got fed up when only 20gb was done after 2 days because I had to limit the bandwidth I used for downloads and the battle.net app is kinda crappy. Finally upgraded to cable internet. Downloaded the remaining 60gb in about an hour. Played game for 10 minutes. Crashed to desktop. Windows crashed. Video card broken. The end.

I want MH back.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

lol public domain and disney

my man they made congress change the law just so mickey wouldn't go into public domain. what do you think will happen with marvel

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

brevik no like blizzard

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

That's a huge indictment against the activision buyout if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol Brevik needs to get sober