Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Commence the looting of his last $10 by vultures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
It's gettin' weird again

https://twitter.com/ArikGerber/status/1062022808501395456

https://twitter.com/Omar_Gaza/status/1062069495811006464

https://twitter.com/ArabianaINTEL/status/1062069670449213441

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

rip stan lee. sorry your family sucked so bad.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also his last cameo was in a DC movie iirc, which is pretty rad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUZm_CbZZG8

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Nov 12, 2018

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Pretty sure I saw him in Daredevil S3 but he's already filmed his cameo for Avengers 4 anyway

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

While a huge comic nerd, and more Marvel than DC, I really don't care that he is dead. I didn't know him personally, and I hope Jack Kirby kicks the poo poo out of him in the afterlife. Lee was just another example of 'No one at the top got there being a decent person'.

E- they filmed 14 cameos for future movies, so we will see his old ads again.
And we will also get the pleasure of hearing/seeing/reading poo poo like, 'i forgot how much I missed him.' Or 'its sad, it reminded me he's not here' poo poo for the rest of the MCU.

bulletsponge13 fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Nov 12, 2018

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

bulletsponge13 posted:

While a huge comic nerd, and more Marvel than DC, I really don't care that he is dead. I didn't know him personally, and I hope Jack Kirby kicks the poo poo out of him in the afterlife. Lee was just another example of 'No one at the top got there being a decent person'.

E- they filmed 14 cameos for future movies, so we will see his old ads again.
And we will also get the pleasure of hearing/seeing/reading poo poo like, 'i forgot how much I missed him.' Or 'its sad, it reminded me he's not here' poo poo for the rest of the MCU.

Sir this is a Whataburger drive-through.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So remember all that flack Obama got for not saluting the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier? It's not really a part of the ceremony, but Ronnie Moron started doing it so other presidents are expected to do it too. Well now Donnie Flag Hugger couldn't even go outside today. :bravo:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Trump has been cancelling events for days. What’s going on with him?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Fallom posted:

I know what I'm praying for.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Trump is retarded enough that he would've blown off the dumbshit parade if it had happened.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fallom posted:

muellers about to indicit donnie jr

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Are there any goons deployed to camping in Texas? What's the rules around opsec for such an operahahahha ah hahaha ha ha a hah ah a hhahahahha nevermind I can't finish this question

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
He's a massive loving baby and this is his equivalent of saying that he's running away from home, then just hanging out in the back yard to hear what his parents (fox) says about him

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

muellers about to indicit donnie jr

This, but unironically.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

I know what I'm praying for.

It's time

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The interim AG has also been completely silent despite everyone theorizing that he was going to immediately end the investigation.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I'm honestly surprised Rosenstein is still around tbh. Wondering if that meeting that day if he was explicitly clear as to what would happen if they hosed with him.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mods changed my name posted:

He's a massive loving baby and this is his equivalent of saying that he's running away from home, then just hanging out in the back yard to hear what his parents (fox) says about him

I'll have you know he's the strongest, meanest, toughest, smartest president we've ever had

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Most in shape as well

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Found the beginning of the Paradise fire on archived weather satellite data, absolutely stunning how fast that goddamn thing spread.

https://col.st/0wG5P

5 minutes / frame temporal resolution

There's no way 300 is a complete count.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Most in shape as well

Wins award for "most presidential hair"

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I like to think that the new AG under his totally-illegal-but-lmao appointment got read in to the Mueller investigation and subsequently felt like the ark of the covenant had been opened.

Like seriously, at this point dicking with the investigation is like touching a hot stove, and I'm not sure they can find someone stupid enough to do it even for this administration.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Appoint Jacob wohl

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Vasudus posted:

I'm not sure they can find someone stupid enough to do it even for this administration.

loving hell, you say poo poo like this and the universe is going to take it as a challenge. Do you really want to be responsible for that?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vasudus posted:

I like to think that the new AG under his totally-illegal-but-lmao appointment got read in to the Mueller investigation and subsequently felt like the ark of the covenant had been opened.

Like seriously, at this point dicking with the investigation is like touching a hot stove, and I'm not sure they can find someone stupid enough to do it even for this administration.
That seems like a distinct possibility. I'm a little worried about what they might do if they get advance warning about just how backed into a corner they are.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Gerard Butler's house burnt down. While he was at an IDF fundraiser. Have to admit I laughed.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE

https://twitter.com/KenDilanianNBC/status/1062099141944360960

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/12/667050590/gop-senators-public-hanging-comment-roils-mississippi-runoff-election

quote:

In a video posted on Twitter over the weekend, Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi is seen complimenting a supporter by saying, "If he invited me to a public hanging, I'd be on the front row."

Boy that sounds bad. Wonder what she sa-

quote:

In a statement, Hyde-Smith said that her remark on Nov. 2 was an "exaggerated expression of regard."

"Any attempt to turn this into a negative connotation is ridiculous," she said.

....well then.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Vasudus posted:

Two words: Rudy Giuliani

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This has been going on for a bit. Mossad lost some kind of agent over there/restarted their Hamas commander assassination program. They went snooping and pooping there over the weekend, shot some people, and blew some stuff up. Artillery fired on both sides.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm sure this latest round of violence in the Holy Land will be the one that solves everything.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm sure this latest round of violence in the Holy Land will be the one that solves everything.
Jared is going to fix it all, just you wait.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

So Isreal is blowing up Palestinian TV stations on top of the existing decimation of the civilian population?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The only fix is omni-lateral death of everyone everywhere. And I'm ok with that.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

facialimpediment posted:

PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE

"When they have proof you're lying, it's very hard to lie"

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

facialimpediment posted:

PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE

:gritin:

Also Michael Cohen apparently went to DC with his lawyers today. So basically Corsi links Stone to Assange, Stone -> Trump. drat, what a loving time to be alive.

e: https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1062044372793991169?s=20

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Nov 13, 2018

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

cool it's a preview of my upcoming thanksgiving

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

facialimpediment posted:

PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE
PLEASEBETRUE

When you just tell the truth you can be very good at not getting caught in a perjury trap. They don't catch you in lovely little mis-remembered things when they pop you for lying, they let you lie at length, they walk you back through your story, they basically give you every reasonable opportunity to say "wait I think I need to change something back there." They do that because they need to build a case that you didn't just tell them something that wasn't true, but show that you knew it wasn't true at the time you said it.

Corsi's a loving idiot criminal and I hope he lasts a long time in prison before dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Vasudus posted:

cool it's a preview of my upcoming thanksgiving

should have had thanksgiving in october like the cool countries do

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1062027152688734213