Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Lmao. Taking off his pads and putting his helmet on to go start a pushing match on the field. Suh needs to teach him not to be a petulant bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Lol what a binch

Like Jeff Fisher Rams weren't notorious for being chippy cheap shot artists.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Nov 12, 2018

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
https://twitter.com/LindseyThiry/status/1061866865813671936

Burn both teams to the ground.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Chichevache posted:

We took one of the 3 best teams in football to the final drive, twice. I feel good. :shrug:

Yeah, I wish our offensive problems would stop being the same drat things every game (seriously, that empty set out of shotgun on 3rd down has led to 2 pick 6s and a strip sack this season), but as tempting as it is to throw up my hands and say "SCHOTTY!!" they put up 31 points against one of the best teams in football and had a decent chance to win. They did the same thing in Seattle, so this was no fluke.

The real issue is the defense, they just don't have the experience or the guys right now. If the offense can do this weird running grind it out thing for the rest of this year and next year, the defense should improve enough to win some more games. Another draft will help a lot, I expect them to take a ton of defensive players. I'm more encouraged than I thought I would be from this year, that's for sure.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

If they were still in St Louis, I'd bet on this being a suspension.

In Los Angeles, where the Rams absolutely must succeed, I'll be surprised if it's even a big fine. They've got a big game coming, no way the commissioner steps in on this.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

I saw this a couple of hours ago and was completely surprised. There has to be more to what happend or why it happened for AD to do that. I'm not saying it was right what he did, but there's got to be more to the story. I'm sure we'll find out some time this week.

I do know that McVay was pissed about how the Rams' players didn't maintain their temper during the game. I'm betting the locker room after the game was not as jubilant after a win as usual.

Yep. I'm with Lindsey on this one.

Use your brain Cooks.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Yeah the defense needs another stud DE and a good OLB then the usual db depth. They are close to being great again. Tons of good young DL players developing nicely and same with the secondary.

Offense is also surprisingly good. I actually kind of like running it so much, I just hate a lot of the actual play calls. Like Romo himself was like “it’s not a great play call to run up the gut against a pinched defensive line.”

Still, Seattle is one good offseason away from being a legit SB contender again. Only need 3 new starters and then depth. (Plus a new OC but whatever)

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I know they played the Rams close, but I’m not ready to buy that the 4-5 Seahawks, who’s best win is the 4-5 Cowboys, are a year away from being Super Bowl contenders. The Rams run defense has been suspect all year and divisional matchups are kind of crap shoot.

The offense is really one dimensional, that dimensions just happens to work against the Rams this year.

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Nov 12, 2018

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I know they played the Rams close, but I’m not ready to buy that the 4-5 Seahawks, who’s best win is the 4-5 Cowboys, are a year away from being Super Bowl contenders. The Rams run defense has been suspect all year and divisional matchups are kind of crap shoot.

The offense is really one dimensional, that dimensions just happens to work against the Rams this year.

They played the Chargers close last week, and still have the Packers, Panthers, Vikings, and Chiefs on their schedule, so I suppose we'll see. I don't know about Super Bowl contention, but it looks possible that they'll bounce back faster than people predicted.

I at least no longer see Carroll on those lists of potential coach firings.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

shirts and skins posted:

Yeah, I wish our offensive problems would stop being the same drat things every game (seriously, that empty set out of shotgun on 3rd down has led to 2 pick 6s and a strip sack this season), but as tempting as it is to throw up my hands and say "SCHOTTY!!" they put up 31 points against one of the best teams in football and had a decent chance to win. They did the same thing in Seattle, so this was no fluke.

The real issue is the defense, they just don't have the experience or the guys right now. If the offense can do this weird running grind it out thing for the rest of this year and next year, the defense should improve enough to win some more games. Another draft will help a lot, I expect them to take a ton of defensive players. I'm more encouraged than I thought I would be from this year, that's for sure.

Rams defense is bad and has been shredded by the run this year, the Seahawks hung in the game but I don't think your takeaway should be "We scored point, offense good!"

This is real dumb of Donald to do but there's no way he gets suspended for going over and yelling at someone. He was being a dick not throwing punches or trying to injure him.

Rams can clinch the NFC West title next week with a win + a Seahawks loss

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DariusLikewise posted:

This is real dumb of Donald to do but there's no way he gets suspended for going over and yelling at someone. He was being a dick not throwing punches or trying to injure him.

I for one think that man is a menace and Mexico shouldn't allow him into their country.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the cardinals held the chiefs to a season low points total, david johnson had 98 yards rushing/85 yards receiving, mahomes got sacked 5 times, the average punt and kick returns for the chiefs were 0 and 11 respectively.

the bad is that we were also sacked 5 times and rosen threw 2 ints. the o line has gotta get fixed.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

shirts and skins posted:

They played the Chargers close last week, and still have the Packers, Panthers, Vikings, and Chiefs on their schedule, so I suppose we'll see. I don't know about Super Bowl contention, but it looks possible that they'll bounce back faster than people predicted.

I at least no longer see Carroll on those lists of potential coach firings.

The offense is better than many expected this year, owing mostly to Solari doing an excellent job with the offensive line, but I still don’t think they can be a real contender with Schotty calling plays.

Denver has played some good teams really close, but they’re still pretty bad. San Francisco came closer to beating the Chargers than the Seahawks and they had to play them at home. Only really really bad teams get blown out regularly and the Seahawks aren’t the Raiders or anything. They’re just middling. Like the Jeff Fisher Rams.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I'm very sad, hopefully Josh Reynolds can step it up for the rest of the season like he did in the Packers game

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1062006558807203842

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Benny the Snake posted:

Fire Schotty

Fire Carroll

Fire Schneider

Sell the team to Bezos and let him clean house. I don't care anymore. I'm beyond mad, I'm livid.

lol what

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Chichevache posted:

We took one of the 3 best teams in football to the final drive, twice. I feel good. :shrug:

Yeah it blows rear end to have two seasons in a row with a bunch of losses decided by games going to the wire and then crapping out (fukk u blair) but that's still something to hang your hat on, especially this season with all the new blood.

Yeah that was gross as gently caress, what'd he put a bounty out for like a half mil a ball or something?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

hifi posted:

the cardinals held the chiefs to a season low points total, david johnson had 98 yards rushing/85 yards receiving, mahomes got sacked 5 times, the average punt and kick returns for the chiefs were 0 and 11 respectively.

the bad is that we were also sacked 5 times and rosen threw 2 ints. the o line has gotta get fixed.

I literally posted on here "the Chiefs will score about 30 points and won't need to score more because the Cardinals will score only two touchdowns". Spot on.

I haven't watched the games yet so I'll come back and comment once I do. But do you guys think the 49ers are beating the Giants tonight? I'm kinda torn, because Mullens hasn't been challenged yet and I think the Saquon will keep the defense's hands pretty drat full. If Eli can actually get the ball to Beckham he could be dangerous too, obviously. On the other hand the Giants have already begun selling off some assets and Eli is still trash. Without Snacks you gotta think the niners will be able to run the ball pretty effectively... and if Mullens can keep the turnovers to a minimum that could be the winning formula.

Both these teams are capable of losing this game, basically. I feel like it might come down to who makes the least mistakes and loses it rather than who performs amazingly and wins it.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

I think the 49ers win because while they’re a bad team with middling healthy talent their coach has an idea of what he’s doing and the team hasn’t already given up on him, which does not seem to be true of the Giants.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Play posted:

I literally posted on here "the Chiefs will score about 30 points and won't need to score more because the Cardinals will score only two touchdowns". Spot on.

I haven't watched the games yet so I'll come back and comment once I do. But do you guys think the 49ers are beating the Giants tonight? I'm kinda torn, because Mullens hasn't been challenged yet and I think the Saquon will keep the defense's hands pretty drat full. If Eli can actually get the ball to Beckham he could be dangerous too, obviously. On the other hand the Giants have already begun selling off some assets and Eli is still trash. Without Snacks you gotta think the niners will be able to run the ball pretty effectively... and if Mullens can keep the turnovers to a minimum that could be the winning formula.

Both these teams are capable of losing this game, basically. I feel like it might come down to who makes the least mistakes and loses it rather than who performs amazingly and wins it.

On paper, the 49ers should absolutely win, which is why I am going to do something else besides watch this game tonight because it will instead be an inexplicable loss and terrible game.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lol.

This is the best rivalry thread

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

can you make one of these for us for covering the spread against the chiefs

Play
Apr 25, 2006

fucken millenials and your participation trophies *hawks a fat piece of chaw into a spittoon*

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Have it say "Held Mahomes to 249 Yards and 2 Touchdowns While He Contemplated The Brevity of Life and Had an Existential Realization Regarding the Inevitability of Death"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

thank u

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

lmao holy gently caress

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

I can't be mad at this :laffo:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
https://twitter.com/intelsebastian/status/1062131345562861568?s=21

Play
Apr 25, 2006

ladies and gentlemen, may I present: the most forced play on words in existence

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

We did it for Paul :911:

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
https://twitter.com/mercbrownie/status/1062134224218542081

John Lynch may kinda suck at GMing so far, but he's aces at PR.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Take me down to the Paradise city where the evacuees are the ones feeling pity

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

This is the best.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Outstanding

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Take me down to the Paradise city where the evacuees are the ones feeling pity

Just a guy my house is under the street
It's a hard fire that's tough to beat
I'm your charity case so buy me something to eat

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

How i actually feel

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I’m glad they found a way to edit the old Jeff Fisher era rams placques :unsmith:

Im dying that’s a good image good roast

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

The 'We Are Bad But Not Quite As Bad As Expected' award.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/CorkGaines/status/1061778065225904129

https://twitter.com/Rams24_7/status/1061980667913867269

Bad actors in L.A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
smh Lockett just do what Mayweather does and run away from that