Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Anidav posted:

I'm talking that weird burst alien stealth jungle fucker. He's true damage too isn't he?

gently caress that guy.

Khazix is physical, I think the only true damage he does is from when he has red buff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I ended up being so busy with work I didn't have time to finish promos for Gold 5, so I have three hours to win 4 games :)

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

RealFoxy posted:

I ended up being so busy with work I didn't have time to finish promos for Gold 5, so I have three hours to win 4 games :)

One day, three hours, actually. :eng101:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Ok, time to play GUESS THAT CHAMPION

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Servaetes posted:

Jax? Irelia? Fiora? Garen?

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Vermain posted:

Yeah, just play Annie, especially if you're brand new to mid. She's dead simple to play, is very forgiving for people new to things like last hitting and trading, and does okay into almost every matchup. It's good to eventually progress to champs that have more of an emphasis on zone control/spacing, but Annie is excellent for learning the ropes with a minimum of frustration.

learning all the other stuff is good but i think the best skill annie teaches is how and when to use flash offensively

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Servaetes posted:

Ornn. Maybe Cho.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Servaetes posted:

Obviously a yasuo

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Servaetes posted:

tahm kench

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

rabidsquid posted:

tahm kench

winner

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

One day, three hours, actually. :eng101:
Jokes on me, I did it anyway. It took 25 games from unranked to Gold 5 this year nice

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Nov 12, 2018

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Congrats, did my solo placements on the weekend - was trending towards S1/S2 with a possibility of pushing for G5 with everyone else... but kept playing way too late and hosed it up for myself.

Ended up with S4 which is better than Bronze at least :v:

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Tyler1 was getting smashed and someone didn't ban Lucian like he asked in champ select so he just ragequit his game live on stream :lol:

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
hell yeah.. that guy is for sure an epic win, or fail if you really think about it. love that guy

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
can anyone top having a leblanc on their team with 59 cs at 25 minutes that claims they won lane?

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Slaapaav posted:

can anyone top having a leblanc on their team with 59 cs at 25 minutes that claims they won lane?

That same Leblanc claiming the bot laners who took their tower at 10 minutes and were up 3 kills insisting they lost their lane.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Tyler1 was getting smashed and someone didn't ban Lucian like he asked in champ select so he just ragequit his game live on stream :lol:

Isn't overreacting, overacting and ragequitting what these guys do for a living? They either keep doing the act for as long as they have to or they start super hardcore into the circus act and then tune it down to a point where they can maintain some of it without being permabanned.

This might just be me not caring about streamers but reading "notorious obnoxious overacting streamer ragequits one match live on stream" qualifies as less interesting than "weather forecast says it'll be sunny tomorrow". The entirety of twitch is like a huge WWE. Oh look, a guy called Dr. Disrespect got banned, says he will kick the game's creator, said game creator writes a huge reply on how he was kicked when he was a kid and it was traumatizing, and then the streamer gets unbanned and gets his own skins in-game.

If Tyler1 starts recording hour long documentaries on the meaning of life I'll be slightly more surprised.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I think that might be a slight oversimplification on Tyler1's history with reforming, Riot Games, twitch.tv, LCS, Riot employees and a lot of other stuff, but yes, most popular streamers are bad people in general

strong bird
May 12, 2009

To be fair lucian is a scourge who should be removed from the game.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

strong bird posted:

To be fair lucian is a scourge who should be removed from the game.

lucian is not a ninja or invincible, stick to your gimmick

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

how does that build work ..?

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Monathin posted:

lucian is not a ninja or invincible, stick to your gimmick

He has a dash and is subsequently a ninja.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

strong bird posted:

He has a dash and is subsequently a ninja.

are you a zac main cause that's a fuckin stretch

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Monathin posted:

are you a zac main cause that's a fuckin stretch

:ninja:zac has a dash:ninja:

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

while zac leaps ninjaicly up and over terrain, is invincible and has no resource to manage, he is not technically a ninja due to his inability to effortlessly remove a player from the game

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I mean when you get down to it what's the difference really between being assassinated and being scooped up and served at the dinner table

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Because of his “slamming two people together” move, Zac is technically a Stooge

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

pog boyfriend posted:

how does that build work ..?

I'm not really sure, honestly. Seeing a squishy as gently caress Tahm Kench is depressing, he kept getting owned by our Sion (who was eventually figuring out how to do the stupid degenerate splitpush thing). It was a maximum wacky normal game with like said tahm taking phase rush and three others on their team also with phase rush. It uh, didn't work at all.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Attack Speed Kench used to be a thing, but it got gutted when they changed him around to have the bonus damage early in 6.13 and nerfed E.

The context in the 6.13 patch notes is funny in retrospect though: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-613-notes

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
So I have enough essence for a champion. Who do I buy, I haven't played since 2012.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

Anidav posted:

So I have enough essence for a champion. Who do I buy, I haven't played since 2012.

well, it really depends on your role

lots of champions are good

honestly, it's up to you

sion

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Anidav posted:

i humbly recommend zoe, the aspect of twilight. make sure to crank your volume to hear all the cool voiced lines

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
what are the best damage items you can get for bard??

someone do the math for me.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Slaapaav posted:

nashors tooth

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

ludens lichbane deathcap voidstaff

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Slaapaav posted:

Locket Redemption Spooky Ghosts Shyurelias

Trust me it’s tons of damage bro

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Slaapaav posted:

nashors tooth gunblade void staff ludens echo phantom dancer

E: let me know if you play this build. its the poo poo

E2: ludens procs on meeps and this build gives you chunky rear end auto attacks and you can run around hunting down people and killing them dead

pog boyfriend fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Nov 13, 2018

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i went ludens lichbane qss (malz fun tax) deathcap. went 11/4/11.

got asked "wtf is that damage bard" when i ganked top at one point.

we won and i got an S

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Ahahaha, Helping to get my friend finished before shutdown, we're watching the timer like hawks for how long we have to finish, 2-0 in his series to d5, we're in champ select and got the team we won the last game with, almost everyone is locked in.

And then the ranked queue shutdown with us in it with 2 minutes still on the clock.

That was a good laugh.

For me at least.

not so much for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Spokes posted:

well, it really depends on your role

lots of champions are good