Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

what all happened

Court said nothing can be certified until Friday and every county must procure a plan to ensure all provisional ballots that can be verified in any way are counted

He has resigned as SoS and the new one seems to be fully on board with actually counting them all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Consummate Professional posted:

what if we invested 5 minutes a day to drink the blood of our enemies

Horrific bloodborne pathogen? :shrug:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Baller Ina posted:

You wish that were a bot

:negative:

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
this could work if republicans weren't literally nazis

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

i say we give bolsonaro a chance to lead

agreed the people voted for him and screaming his name

pillsburysoldier posted:

That cop that "got drunk " and murdered that black guy in his own apt may be getting charged with murder

https://mobile.twitter.com/theroot/status/1062157108743933952

the demonrats (Democrat) already starting to lock up the cops!

bad news for cops!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

democrats are gonna use Sinema as an example for the upstart progressives that won't keep their unreasonable mouths shut

https://twitter.com/bdomenech/status/1062177064344866817

i would lol v hard if she pulls off the mask and goes full homeopathic crystal green

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

A Handed Missus posted:

joe o'biden will never get out

in fact i hear he is running for president or something dumb like that

good luck you old geezer :)

2020 is gonna be Joe or Hillary and we're gonna get hosed again.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

He has resigned as SoS and the new one seems to be fully on board with actually counting them all

lol cuck

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/Kevinliptakcnn/status/1061587399459762177

:discourse:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

in 2020 the ballot will have the choices of TRUMP! or trump

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Shear Modulus posted:

the troops i respect are our antifa troops

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i just learned that hugh jackman's name is not pronounced 'huge'

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Dead Beef posted:

this could work if republicans weren't literally nazis

wow, extremism on both sides. just because the president condoned the murder of a synagogue full of jews doesn;'t mean he's a nazi

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Rhetoric-o-Tron posted:

Has someone already brought up that Fox News hasn't tweeted in three days. Nor has Rudy. Or NatEnq. Or Wikileaks and Matt Drudge deleted all his tweets and unfollowed everyone?

Fox News is apparently boycotting Twitter because they haven't taken down tweets about how it's good Tuck Carlson got protested.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

beyond schumer's imaginary family shtick shutting out non straight or non white people, it also is incredibly classist. he's a dumb rich gently caress and he assumes he knows what the middle class thinks, talks about, and even eats.

holy gently caress

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

pillsburysoldier posted:

That cop that "got drunk " and murdered that black guy in his own apt may be getting charged with murder

https://mobile.twitter.com/theroot/status/1062157108743933952

I don’t own a gun because I’d probably shoot myself when I got drunk. Not the suicidal way but the dumb drunk rear end in a top hat playing with his gun way.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

in 2020 the ballot will have the choices of TRUMP! or trump

as a moderate i will be backing truml

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder how much longer they go without tweeting before quietly starting again while never mentioning that they were meekly protesting

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

fat white colin powel seems pretty chudly

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I don't want to have coffee with Republicans because other than some of the goofy bland suburb dudes they're literally murderous mentally ill chuds

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

He's gonna get absolutely rinsed by le pen

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh wow

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

i just learned that hugh jackman's name is not pronounced 'huge'

that's right, it's pronounced 'tremendous'

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

i would lol v hard if she pulls off the mask and goes full homeopathic crystal green

just trying to sneak off write offs for dragon shaped incense holders into the latest tax bill

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Shear Modulus posted:

their favorite chinese place is pf chang's but it's kind of expensive and far away so usually they just get panda express

God drat it, I forgot Panda Express exists and it's one of maybe 5 "Chinese" places in town and the others are PF Changs, Pei Wei Changs, a buffet place that recently failed it's health inspection and another place that has good pho but also chinese.

Also one of the two Panda Express locations here gave a bunch of people food poisoning.

I'd loving kill for good Chinese. At least we have one really good sushi place (which recently got sold and lost a ton of customers and will probably go out of business soon).

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder how much longer they go without tweeting before quietly starting again while never mentioning that they were meekly protesting

two or three days :patriot:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzLT6_TQmq8

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

nice

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

beyond schumer's imaginary family shtick shutting out non straight or non white people, it also is incredibly classist. he's a dumb rich gently caress and he assumes he knows what the middle class thinks, talks about, and even eats.

holy gently caress

the baileys are "respectable republicans". but they would never vote straight ticket because they are sensible folk

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

let’s go my antifa queen

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the political elite of this country are so detached that they think they have a perfect idea of what the average voter is, right down to their diet lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

RandomBlue posted:

God drat it, I forgot Panda Express exists and it's one of maybe 5 "Chinese" places in town and the others are PF Changs, Pei Wei Changs, a buffet place that recently failed it's health inspection and another place that has good pho but also chinese.

Also one of the two Panda Express locations here gave a bunch of people food poisoning.

I'd loving kill for good Chinese. At least we have one really good sushi place (which recently got sold and lost a ton of customers and will probably go out of business soon).

i was trying to remember pei wei but couldnt remember the name

its the same thing as pf chang's but a little cheaper

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
what the gently caress is this pikachu detective thing, what

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

boroda posted:

good job posting everybody! way to go!!

Thanks! Was a busy day but *slaps dust off palms* done!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

what the gently caress is this pikachu detective thing, what

movie adaptation of a video game

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

RandomBlue posted:

by the way the good chinese place is th eone that just failed its health inspection

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

Thanks! Was a busy day but *slaps dust off palms* done!

another day, another soros dollar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The best thing about Schumer's imaginary advisors is that they don't vote for him

• Locked thread