Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

A Handed Missus posted:

in 2020 the ballot will have the choices of TRUMP! or trump

OMG, you're right, one of his kids is gonna win the Democratic primary. gently caress YOU!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

what the gently caress is this pikachu detective thing, what

pokemon are real now. geodude is real. he's real and strong and he's in are country ILLEGALY

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
tacodaemon fell thru a portal into the succ zone and i dont think they've noticed yet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Admiral Ray posted:

carmen sandiego is a lightning rat

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Admiral Ray posted:

I’ve thought about it a lot and determined it can’t possibly be real

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
Has somebody tweeted yet that they're a California fireman and that they're letting the houses with Trump signs and american flags burn and only try to save the others?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ayn Randi posted:

pokemon are real now. geodude is real. he's real and strong and he's in are country ILLEGALY

Look, you just can't find Americans willing to use HM01 all day, some immigration is necessary

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Shear Modulus posted:

wow, extremism on both sides. just because the president condoned the murder of a synagogue full of jews doesn;'t mean he's a nazi

I don't know, does asking "Is that all the Jews you could kill, you loser?" count as condoning? Because that's what he did.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Will her lust for death never be sated???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

RandomBlue posted:

God drat it, I forgot Panda Express exists and it's one of maybe 5 "Chinese" places in town and the others are PF Changs, Pei Wei Changs, a buffet place that recently failed it's health inspection and another place that has good pho but also chinese.

Also one of the two Panda Express locations here gave a bunch of people food poisoning.

I'd loving kill for good Chinese. At least we have one really good sushi place (which recently got sold and lost a ton of customers and will probably go out of business soon).

theres a dope sichuan (their spelling) place right by my house and they have excellent hot pots and dry pots and tofu and now im hungry gently caress

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Max Awfuls posted:

Has somebody tweeted yet that they're a California fireman and that they're letting the houses with Trump signs and american flags burn and only try to save the others?

good idea

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

The best thing about Schumer's imaginary advisors is that they don't vote for him

but one day they will! :yayclod:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whats Mad Dog doing with Pelosi :yooge:

MODERATE DOG

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

hey ya'll i was busy all day what did i miss

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

they've got all these new pokemons folks, you won't believe these new pokemon that they're sneaking in. inceneroar, folks. he's a bad dude.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

whats Mad Dog doing with Pelosi :yooge:

MODERATE DOG

he's no longer volcel

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I wish more people could be like metapod.

[[[Harden]]]

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

boroda posted:

good job posting everybody! way to go!!

https://twitter.com/tomhanks/status/1057624085205680129

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Shear Modulus posted:

i was trying to remember pei wei but couldnt remember the name

its the same thing as pf chang's but a little cheaper

Same company and used to be similar but cheaper but they fixed that and now it's similar and only slightly cheaper and waaaaaay shittier. They have a "Korean" dish that's literally just rice, chicken and that hot but slightly sweet Korean sauce, Go-chu-jang, from a bottle.

They also started serving sushi rolls.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

hey ya'll i was busy all day what did i miss

they finally locked her up!!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

sike

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

RandomBlue posted:

God drat it, I forgot Panda Express exists and it's one of maybe 5 "Chinese" places in town and the others are PF Changs, Pei Wei Changs, a buffet place that recently failed it's health inspection and another place that has good pho but also chinese.

Also one of the two Panda Express locations here gave a bunch of people food poisoning.

I'd loving kill for good Chinese. At least we have one really good sushi place (which recently got sold and lost a ton of customers and will probably go out of business soon).

How are u upscale and large enough to have a PF Chang's but still have no actual food

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mod dog and pelosi and kirtsjen sucking and loving in the bipartisan marketplace of ideas :jackbud:

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Shear Modulus posted:

they've got all these new pokemons folks, you won't believe these new pokemon that they're sneaking in. inceneroar, folks. he's a bad dude.

Dark type! You know, in Japan, they call it Evil type. Can you believe it, Evil type! BAD!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

RandomBlue posted:

Same company and used to be similar but cheaper but they fixed that and now it's similar and only slightly cheaper and waaaaaay shittier. They have a "Korean" dish that's literally just rice, chicken and that hot but slightly sweet Korean sauce, Go-chu-jang, from a bottle.

They also started serving sushi rolls.

haha awesome i havent been to a pei wei in like 7 years

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

tacodaemon fell thru a portal into the succ zone and i dont think they've noticed yet

taking a hit for the rest of us :patriot:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
dear Santa,

all I want for Christmas this year is another Hillary presidential run

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

mod dog and pelosi and kirtsjen sucking and loving in the bipartisan marketplace of ideas :jackbud:

biden didn't want to join?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Shear Modulus posted:

by the way the good chinese place is th eone that just failed its health inspection

No, it's a Chinese buffet that includes sushi, cheese cake and macaroons along with 80 other items in 4 rows of 2 long tables each with food that's been sitting out for hours.

I really loving miss CA and Chicago food.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

dear Santa,

no please. i want a real american to run, someone who represents the people.... John Bailey 2020

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

a.lo posted:

dear Santa,

A huge number of Santas are chuds.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
glimptrumpoprp!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Baller Ina posted:

Dark type! You know, in Japan, they call it Evil type. Can you believe it, Evil type! BAD!

i was talking to shinzo, great guy, very nice, i told him, you're not gonna be able to send all your evil types over here, we're gonna renegotiate the trade deals, and he looked at the translator, and he couldnt believe what i was saying. obama, he made all these terrible deals, he let japan send al ltheir evil types over here, and now, obama's out, and america is saying that we wouldn't take these kinds of deals anymore, no siree, america will only sign deals that are good for america, and that will make america great again.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i bet joe biden talks to the baileys

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

RandomBlue posted:

No, it's a Chinese buffet that includes sushi, cheese cake and macaroons along with 80 other items in 4 rows of 2 long tables each with food that's been sitting out for hours.

I really loving miss CA and Chicago food.

are you sure that isnt a golden corral

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Extremely questionable chinese buffets are my favorite restaurants

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:yooge: Creepy Joe! Creepy Joe, I call him. But we're not going to let him bring that filth into the White House, are we folks? Get out of here Creepy Joe! Go home to Jill, she misses you!

[Chuck Todd:] :hmmyes:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

Extremely questionable chinese buffets are my favorite restaurants

I like the ones serving French fries and French toast (rare)

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Pelosi/Biden 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Nichael posted:

i bet joe biden talks to the baileys

Picturing Biden humoring Schumer by talking loudly and slowly to an empty space near the both of them.

• Locked thread