Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Comstar posted:

There is a STOP road sign I passed in Kew today to Burke road. It says STOP Adani.

Adani is basically German coles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Anidav posted:

It's a still attracted massive local protests

This is good and pokies are bad but the awful part of me that spews hot takes like diarreah wants to lol that this where the line is for bourgie Ryan residents

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

G-Spot Run posted:

Election is a week and a half away

Oh right for some reason I thought it was Saturday. Yeah it's 2018 and the liberals are in govt, nobody will remember poo poo by then!

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

Went to my early voting centre. Lolled when I saw the Labor and Greens volunteers hanging outside chatting to each other and the Liberal volunteers like ten metres away like the uncool kids at school.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Ah gently caress, now you'll have to walk the 50 metres to the Indro hotel.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

A Current Affair has Sally McManus on in a pro-union piece about sham contracting what is happening to the timeline

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Don Dongington posted:

Jesus loving Christ NSW, you just can't stand not being the loving centre of attention for ONE WEEK so you have to poo poo your pants 4 days before the Vic election.

On behalf of all the other states and territories, we're sorry.

federal party has had literally years to take this action, and they chose now for some reason.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

JBP posted:

EVERY ELECTION DAY I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A BALLOT INTO THE SLOT. ITS 1 ALP AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START CHECKING THE NOTES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BILL SHORTEN. I CHECK EVERY NOTE AND I CHECK EVERY NOTE HARD.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

This is good and pokies are bad but the awful part of me that spews hot takes like diarreah wants to lol that this where the line is for bourgie Ryan residents

Well the reasoning for the protests is that its at a Pig and Whistle which has a all ages friendly food court to one side of it and to the other side of it is a cinema, people are protesting because they think its a deliberate installation to prey on young adults.

Jibs Monteef
Dec 13, 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Adani is basically German coles

Indian coales

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Solemn Sloth posted:

Wish we could build a wall around NSW

And then flood it with bleach or some poo poo

bowmore posted:

i'm not sure how you could be offended by someone making fun of the strawberry needle thing

You would be surprised how many "everyone is so OFFENDED nowadays, remember when we could just joke about each other???" Facebook Boomers™ found tame jokes like "Australian Strawberries: now with free lip piercings in every punnet" deeply insensitive to are farmers whose livelihoods were threatened by people not wanting to buy strawberries

Box of Bunnies fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Nov 13, 2018

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Labor! What have you done now?!

:colbert:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
fresh in our memories

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Box of Bunnies posted:

You would be surprised how many "everyone is so OFFENDED nowadays, remember when we could just joke about each other???" Facebook Boomers™ found tame jokes like "Australian Strawberries: now with free lip piercings in every punnet" deeply insensitive to are farmers whose livelihoods were threatened by people not wanting to buy strawberries

they sound fragile, almost delicate.. sort of like they'd melt easily

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

hambeet posted:

Labor! What have you done now?!

:colbert:

Wow this is aggressive from the greens aka the rape defense party.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

JBP posted:

Wow this is aggressive from the greens aka the rape defense party.

:drat:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I think I saw someone going off in the comments about the Greens preferencing the anti-vaxxers and poo poo like that in the upper house.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
It turns out that the dodgy barrier reef grant was actually recommended by the highest authority in QLD, BHP

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

The response everyone has to my proactive political policy platform protecting proles per preemptive pricing pushing powerful persons perceptively prow-ward perennially

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Zenithe posted:

It turns out that the dodgy barrier reef grant was actually recommended by the highest authority in QLD, BHP

Holy Moley

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

drunkill posted:

Oh no, goons living in higgins, voting at glen huntly. Too close for comfort.

I spoke to her for 30 seconds at the last election, she did not seem to happy, sadly she won.

I then went to another polling place to help my brothers scout troop do sausages, her dad turned up and spoke to us all, he's a lawyer though.

Come and volunteer with us. Higgins 2016 was wild and Prahran this year has been awesome. It's a super marginal seat, but we've put in heaps of work and I'm feeling really excited.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

hambeet posted:

they sound fragile, almost delicate.. sort of like they'd melt easily

It's amazing how the alt-right and other shitheads like them have made it so easy to nope out of a conversation and immediately recognise them. Anyone who uses the term "snowflake", "cuck" or "SJW" and I'm out

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

JBP I think the state election has made you crazy and I love it and I don’t want to get off this wild ride with you.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MysticalMachineGun posted:

It's amazing how the alt-right and other shitheads like them have made it so easy to nope out of a conversation and immediately recognise them. Anyone who uses the term "snowflake", "cuck" or "SJW" and I'm out
Yep, it’s handy

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

MysticalMachineGun posted:

“looney left” is the one that does my head in.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Whatever happened to PatriotPete?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Dude McAwesome posted:

JBP I think the state election has made you crazy and I love it and I don’t want to get off this wild ride with you.

I'm so excited to have a state full of Australians that are good!

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

AUSPOL!

I think we've had some bad times here and internationally but I really think the worm might come back hard and I think this is a great time to be a person alive. We can be ok :)

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

yeah alright.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

JBP posted:

AUSPOL!

I think we've had some bad times here and internationally but I really think the worm might come back hard and I think this is a great time to be a white person alive. We can be ok :)

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

This is so cynical you should be ashamed. The great sanctuary of Victoria will welcome everyone.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Victoria is pretty ace

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

JBP posted:

This is so cynical you should be ashamed. The great sanctuary of Victoria will welcome everyone.

Careful now you wouldn't want them to think you had a

vicbias

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

hiddenmovement posted:

Careful now you wouldn't want them to think you had a

vicbias

* Every person in NSW simultaneously: "rrrrRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-[TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED]"

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Yeah pretty sure Kommando was a member for a little while.

Yeah I was a member from 2011-2013
When Fiona was campaigning for the exclusion zone around abortion clinics into law.

They continue their stance on soft civil libertarian issues like support for legalisation of marijuana and decriminalisation of other soft drugs, privacy and net neutrality, assisted dying, a strong separation of church and state, taxing the church and support for same-sex marriage.
Recently they've pushed to regulate ride sharing platforms, the royal commission into child sexual abuse and safe injecting rooms.

It did start out with close ties to Eros with Fiona being the ceo or director. With the name change they separated from it.
I still think they're a solid platform and a value to the cross bench. Better than the Darren hinch justice party or DLP, or any of the mad Christian one nation Katter loons

The policies:
https://reasonvic.org.au/policy/

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jibs Monteef posted:

Indian coales

Ah I'm thinking of aldi

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

aldi is german

like, secretly funded by nazi gold german

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

thatbastardken posted:

aldi is german

like, secretly funded by nazi gold german

[[citation needed]]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008