Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

the importance of being earnest in your love for the fallout boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

bug reports on reddit posted:

Issues :

• One of the streamers, Oxhorn, picked up 3 Mirelurk Eggs from a clutch that had spawned two Hatchlings in the Mama Dulce location. For the rest of his session, he couldn't cook, drop or sell those.

• Same guy had two Power Armor frames in his inventory but the spare would disappear from the list when he equipped the first. It was still there when he unequipped the first. He tried to drop one of them and equip the other, which worked, but when he got out of one then entered the other his game crashed to desktop.

This game is a treasure

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I hope I trigger one caps bug. I will abuse it to hell, then use the money to visit all vendors and buy all recipes.

Theres a vendor in the ugly hotel that sell bulk materials. Somebody with big dreams could visit him and fill the inventory with that poo poo to make the most glorious base.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!
GameStop/EB Games got permission from Bethesda to release the physical copies earlier today, FYI.

Downloading the mega patch now, so I'll be playing by sometime this evening at least.

Bamabalacha fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Nov 13, 2018

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/Teiman/status/1062424568084774913

Oh no

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
:supaburn:

Let me play Sony

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

pipboy and prejudice

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
You look alittle long there buddy.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Can anyone confirm/deny if you can have multiple characters?

Pretty psyched for this. My favorite a aspects of these games are aimlessly wandering and collecting garbage, so this poo poo is going to be like crack.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you indeed can through the characters menu of the main menu

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jedrick posted:

Pretty psyched for this. My favorite a aspects of these games are aimlessly wandering and collecting garbage

seems to be your favorite thing to do irl as well

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.

sneakyfrog posted:

you indeed can through the characters menu of the main menu

Cool and good!

If ditching the story (typically the shitiest part of modern Bethesda games), means a bigger world with more garbage to collect with friends, sign me the gently caress up.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Jedrick posted:

Cool and good!

If ditching the story (typically the shitiest part of modern Bethesda games), means a bigger world with more garbage to collect with friends, sign me the gently caress up.

me and the g/f are doing that right now.

I completely hosed off the main story after leaving the vault

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

strange move for fallout 76 to axe one of the best features that has always came along with every Bethesda games

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

Smoke weed every day.

Dongicus posted:

strange move for fallout 76 to axe one of the best features that has always came along with every Bethesda games

Oh yeah, I heard you can no longer lift and move physics objects with a button press. Is this true?

Jigoku San
Feb 2, 2003

How long do you think they will keep Beta accounts around? I'm thinking of holding off on getting it (maybe till friends only / private mode gets added) but I would like to keep my stuff, especially the power armor I found.

Hot take: Its Fallout 4.5 in a new place. Some nice QoL stuff like the "holo" pipboy zoom. Typical Bethesda issues. PvP is a joke, I think this was designed as Co-op/PvE at the start.

I don't know about having no human npcs but is "everyone died just minutes / days before you get there" really the best they can do? :effort:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Tenzarin posted:

You look alittle long there buddy.

Those lonely nights in the wastelands of Appalachia _do_ get lonely...

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Between this, BFV and Asscreed odyssey, I'm a very busy boy.

I think I'm going to make an alcoholic unarmed fighter.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Jedrick posted:

Oh yeah, I heard you can no longer lift and move physics objects with a button press. Is this true?

i was talking about the uninstall feature. but that too, yeah

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
it cant be uninstalled?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Only 7 and a half more hours until launch!

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Just lol at anyone who spent money on this buggy unfinished game.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Raged posted:

Thats most games these days let's be honest

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Akuma posted:

Thats most games these days let's be honest

Not to this level they aren't, and lol if you think that's a legit excuse anyway.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Doflamingo posted:

Not to this level they aren't, and lol if you think that's a legit excuse anyway.

To their credit it's not like they bought Star Citizen, but they sure post like they would

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

Raged posted:

I bought Pathfinder: Kingmaker a month or so ago. This is pretty much a Blizzard game in comparison!

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

deathbagel posted:

I bought Pathfinder: Kingmaker a month or so ago. This is pretty much a Blizzard game in comparison!

Pack it in, we’ve covered the entire spectrum of how broken games can be with this I guess. Gonna have to just accept buggy half assed yet full priced pieces of poo poo because what’re we gonna do, NOT give Todd Howard a shitload of money?

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

The brown sea is dark and full of terrors, but the paywall burns them all away.
:siren::siren:Servers are up early:siren::siren: (Checking in from East Coast)

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
So this looks like a bad game huh? It seems really bad

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lokee posted:

:siren::siren:Servers are up early:siren::siren: (Checking in from East Coast)

PC and physical have been able to play since like 3am.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
how incredible would it be to find a terminal that lets you play Skyrim from inside FO76

e: I realize I'm probably months late with this joke but idc

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Pack it in, we’ve covered the entire spectrum of how broken games can be with this I guess. Gonna have to just accept buggy half assed yet full priced pieces of poo poo because what’re we gonna do, NOT give Todd Howard a shitload of money?

it has the pipboy in it that means I HAS to buy it

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

how incredible would it be to find a terminal that lets you play Skyrim from inside FO76

e: I realize I'm probably months late with this joke but idc

At least a year late, but that might explain the day 1 update that's bigger than the game itself.

Lokee
Oct 2, 2013

The brown sea is dark and full of terrors, but the paywall burns them all away.

Mr Hootington posted:

PC and physical have been able to play since like 3am.
Ah man I've been so busy this week I didn't even think to check :rip:

e-

Powershift posted:

At least a year late, but that might explain the day 1 update that's bigger than the game itself.
:golfclap:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Beth probably couldn't unleash the PS4 version early even if they wanted to. Sony's OS stuff is very rigid.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

zone events where 5 or 6 people show up and you have to shoot around them are pretty fun

edit: vvv nah just the ones where scorched are taking over the airport or the greenhouse bots are going haywire, stuff like that. fun to see what gear people have and try not to hit friendlies

boar guy fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Nov 14, 2018

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
The competitive ones? That's one thing I didn't try out in the beta (cause I ain't particularly interested).

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If I can't enjoy destroying someone else's happiness then what the gently caress is a multiplayer game even for smdh

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

If I can't enjoy destroying someone else's happiness then what the gently caress is a multiplayer game even for smdh

You're hired! ~Todd Howard, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

The only day 1 patch bigger than the game is for people who bought the disc version and basically have to download the whole game. People who preloaded the digital version won't have an update.