Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
To be fair, I know a guy at the gym who looks like he's 30, but really he's almost 65. He's a retired software exec, and I think he just took really good care of himself from early on. He doesn't have that weird bat creature look that facelifts give you, so I don't think he's having work done either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Audax posted:

You may want to consider the uhhh depression part of your quest. Being alone with no human contact for extended periods can suck, even for introverts.

Whenever my wife goes away on a long weekend or something without me, I'm always like "hell yeah I'm gonna do this up bachelor style and smoke weed and play video games and eat buffalo chicken subs all weekend" and then by the end of it I'm a sadbrained mess

Except literally last weekend, which was the first time I've had a weekend to myself since getting a dog. I'd say anon should get a dog but that would probably get in the way of his "sublet rooms in 3BRs from Craigslist for cheap short-term housing" scheme

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The stop aging thing happened to my great grandpa but it kicked in later like when he was in his late 40s. He still died. Dad was basically under the impression it was some form of satanic pact.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The stop aging thing happened to my great grandpa but it kicked in later like when he was in his late 40s. He still died. Dad was basically under the impression it was some form of satanic pact.

Yeah, I think some folks just have good genes and fewer vices.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Rad-daddio posted:

Nope, as a 162 year old, I can confirm it's Satan.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

OutOfPrint posted:

Nope, as a 162 year old, I can confirm it's Satan.

poo poo man, when you look at it like that, God's the real con-artist here......

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Rad-daddio posted:

I dunno man dude did him some drinkin from time to time. I'd say it wasn't a particularly clean lifestyle.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I knew a guy who was 95 and looked like he was 50. Full head of black hair, great skin, still fit. He ascribed his longevity to eating an entire head of garlic every single day.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Sagebrush posted:

I knew a guy who was 95 and looked like he was 50. Full head of black hair, great skin, still fit. He ascribed his longevity to eating an entire head of garlic every single day.

How was his breath?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Sagebrush posted:

helluva trade off.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Only got one today, but you guys are gonna like who it is

quote:

Married hot coworker goon here, again.

Things have taken a turn into Strangeville. I've been hooking up with hot office girl for the last couple of weeks pretty much every other day. This is in between my work schedule, family schedule and the volunteer work that I do. Thankfully, she's got her own place and her ex is finally out for good. We've hosed each other at work a few times, but since her place is free it's mostly just for being spontaneous and kinky. I asked her about the disturbingly large strap on that was in her bedside drawer, and she said it was for her ex, and that she'd be more than happy to use it on me if I wanted. I didn't.

That's all just basic stuff. Where it gets weird is the fact that we'd end up talking about my family after sex, or just during general conversation. She'd always bring up my two kids, or ask about my wife. This seemed just like someone trying to make conversation. She's 14 years younger than me, so I figured that we didn't have much in common besides work and each other's junk.

At the end of last week, I get a text message from my wife about hot office girl. They've met each other before, and besides the usual pleasantries they haven't really talked. That changed in a big way. Hot office girl talked my wife into playing Bunko a couple of times a week. They're also talking about going out for pedicures and stuff and I'm loving freaking out. I don't know what hot office girl is trying to do. I asked her about it multiple times, and the only thing she says to me is that I have to treat my wife well, or else she'll start to suspect that I'm cheating on her. I came home last week, and my wife got a text from hot office girl about going out for dinner. Since hot office girl lost her license, I figured that she was just using my wife for a free ride. That went out the window, since they decided to Uber to the restaurant anyway.

I'm starting to think that hot office girl is some kind of sadist. I can't imagine that someone could be this manipulative without some kind of overall plan or goal. She insists that she's super happy with our current arrangement, and that she'd never,ever break up my family.

I don't know. I feel like I've got an ulcer the size of my fist brewing, and I don't know how long this will go on until she ends up spilling the beans to my wife.

Yeah buddy I keep telling you to poo poo or get off the pot, and yet here you are, sitting on the toilet, not making GBS threads, taking up the entire stall all goddamn day

My theory is either (a) she's feeling guilty, (b) she's being young and idealistic and sees this as making an effort to make friends with her new fling's family without considering the whole adultery angle, or (c) you're right about the cuckquean fetish thing

Comedy option: she's angling toward a three-way proposal which your wife will absolutely not be into and which will tank your marriage

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
when you get stabbed by your soon to be ex wife, I will laugh at you dorky mcdickdipper

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Holy poo poo, is there such a thing as a "cuckqueen"? I've never seen the inverse of that dynamic. I've always just seen people on r/relationships talking about it from the male side.

Either way, that guy is hosed. There's no way that his office fling doesn't end up telling his wife, or at least dropping a bunch of hints to lead his wife in that direction.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
He's going to come home to his kid's rabbit boiling in a pot of water on the stove.

EDIT: Anongoon remember the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique from Kill Bill? After getting punched with it, the victim's heart explodes after taking five steps.

That's what you've done to your marriage. It may stay alive a little longer, but eventually, inescapably, you're going to take that fifth step. Congrats!

OutOfPrint fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Nov 15, 2018

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rad-daddio posted:

Holy poo poo, is there such a thing as a "cuckqueen"? I've never seen the inverse of that dynamic. I've always just seen people on r/relationships talking about it from the male side.

Either way, that guy is hosed. There's no way that his office fling doesn't end up telling his wife, or at least dropping a bunch of hints to lead his wife in that direction.

We live in a corrupt and decadent society; there is such a thing as everything

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Married goon just needs to figure out how to get his sister-wives on board and then he's set.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tell your kids your wife is having an affair with your coworker! Preemptive strike that poo poo!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i know i've said it before but the only way to fix this is to cut your dick off

that'll immediately break up the relationship with hot-office-girl and probably destroy the friendship shes making with your wife. It's the obvious solution really.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I think you need to get into polyamory, anon. This could be the one time that it is actually the best option.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I asked her about the disturbingly large strap on that was in her bedside drawer, and she said it was for her ex, and that she'd be more than happy to use it on me if I wanted. I didn't.

pussy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Oh, that? Yeah, that's my ex's........We....we can try it if you want...."

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

She wiped it off with a wet wipe, what's the big loving deal?

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

She’s gaining the trust of the wife, so when she says “I hosed your husband last night” she’ll have no reason to doubt her.

Unless he starts paying.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Horse Clocks posted:

She’s gaining the trust of the wife, so when she says “I hosed your husband last night” she’ll have no reason to doubt her.

Unless he starts paying.

Ding ding ding! That's a smart move for blackmailing this schmuck. Dude's gonna get hosed harder than when she tells him she'll squeal if he doesn't let her peg him with a didlo thicker than his arm.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

loquacius posted:

Oh good, my soap's on!

he said strap-on. You're thinking of a fleshlight.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

OutOfPrint posted:

Ding ding ding! That's a smart move for blackmailing this schmuck. Dude's gonna get hosed harder than when she tells him she'll squeal if he doesn't let her peg him with a didlo thicker than his arm.

Yeah, if you approach this from a creative-writing perspective that was undeniably a foreshadowing device known as "Chekhov's strapon"

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Going to have to check this thread in two weeks when it all crumbles and results in the classic standoff of blackmail vs confessing.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

loquacius posted:

Yeah, if you approach this from a creative-writing perspective that was undeniably a foreshadowing device known as "Chekhov's strapon"

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

loquacius posted:

Ha ha holy poo poo!

Also, I'm curious about what this guy does for a living. He says he works at some small place that makes some special part, but there's only two people there most of the time and they come and go whenever? Do they make nuclear warhead part er something?

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

loquacius posted:

the return of frankie

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
There's a kind of suprising amount of weird little places that make or just do niche things and have only a few people and got strange corp culture

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

loquacius posted:

Yeah buddy I keep telling you to poo poo or get off the pot, and yet here you are, sitting on the toilet, not making GBS threads, taking up the entire stall all goddamn day

My theory is either (a) she's feeling guilty, (b) she's being young and idealistic and sees this as making an effort to make friends with her new fling's family without considering the whole adultery angle, or (c) you're right about the cuckquean fetish thing

Comedy option: she's angling toward a three-way proposal which your wife will absolutely not be into and which will tank your marriage

I'm the kind who thinks the best of everyone, so I gotta say its probably (b). She is happy being a side piece, and is trying to make sure that the status quo is maintained. Just ride it out married goon, even if she is plotting, its too late anyway, so may as well just roll with the best and be happy as long as it lasts.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Fintilgin posted:

the return of frankie

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Fintilgin posted:

the return of frankie

yep, this is exactly where my head went on that last fesh

however good this fesh is, it will never be as good as that

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Fintilgin posted:

the return of frankie

What was the frankie fesh?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Rad-daddio posted:

What was the frankie fesh?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1639

edit: wasn't a fesh, was a series of threads in GBS.

Nocheez fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Nov 16, 2018

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

loquacius posted:

a foreshadowing device known as "Chekhov's strapon"

new thread title

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler

loquacius posted:

If there's a strap-on over the fireplace in the first act, somebody BETTER get hosed by it in the third.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Chekhov's Hung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

loquacius posted:

Guess she wasn't hot for some dad-bod after all.

Of course she had some other fetish she was fulfilling. Have fun with this, the more you squirm, the more she gets off.