Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
If I understand all the Tumblr rants that have been posted on our Glorious Forum, "white culture" consists of mayo, ballet, and conquering the world. History tells us that when white people run out of world to conquer, they cry (see: Alexander the Great). Therefore, in order to prevent white people from getting all frustrated and temper-tantrumy, I propose that all the non-white people should contribute to NASA funding, and get some more worlds for white people to conquer while non-white people stay home and make Real Cultures.

What say you, fellow goons? Is my interpretation correct? Does it need more rhino horn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

If I understand all the Tumblr rants that have been posted on our Glorious Forum, "white culture" consists of mayo, ballet, and conquering the world. History tells us that when white people run out of world to conquer, they cry (see: Alexander the Great). Therefore, in order to prevent white people from getting all frustrated and temper-tantrumy, I propose that all the non-white people should contribute to NASA funding, and get some more worlds for white people to conquer while non-white people stay home and make Real Cultures.

What say you, fellow goons? Is my interpretation correct? Does it need more rhino horn?

Amazing, how did you fit an entire forest up your rear end? Did it grow there from a single branch, or are you related to the goatse man? I'm so sorry, do you need a safe space? We have some diapers if you want to protest.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

T-man posted:

Amazing, how did you fit an entire forest up your rear end? Did it grow there from a single branch, or are you related to the goatse man? I'm so sorry, do you need a safe space? We have some diapers if you want to protest.

To be fair sending all white people to space is pretty tempting.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
White people should just shut the gently caress up and continue paying taxes.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dr Christmas posted:

YouTube keeps recommending me a video called "Fallout 76 is a lie" that has that Vault Boy mascot with the alt-right npc face in the thumbnail.

Ugh.

youtube keeps recommending a lot of general alt right fuckery despite me never having watched any of that poo poo.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Biplane posted:

youtube keeps recommending a lot of general alt right fuckery despite me never having watched any of that poo poo.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I was like "why are you suggesting these things to me? No I don't want to know how Bethesda is literally Hitler because fallout 76 is bad I'm going to just like play other games and not be angry about this."

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I still get a bunch of Prager U ads before my videos. It's amazing how much smugness they can fit into that first 5 seconds before I can skip.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair sending all white people to space is pretty tempting.
As a white person, I am so down for this.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Ooh we got us a feisty one here. Namedropping Tumblr in 2018. How very memes of you, m'sir.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Ugh, both of you, shut up.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Yawgmoth posted:

As a white person, I am so down for this.

It’s a win win really.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

I still get a bunch of Prager U ads before my videos. It's amazing how much smugness they can fit into that first 5 seconds before I can skip.

why arent you using an ad blocker, also if youre going to watch videos while logged into your google account might as well try to give The Algorithm a tiny bit of input and let it know youre not a regressive poo poo.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
This is a bad meme because the fall was nbd.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Cage posted:

This is a bad meme because the fall was nbd.

imagine theres a pit of chineese dudes with melon hatchets ready to cut his dick and horn off.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/1062839857293221888

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

why arent you using an ad blocker, also if youre going to watch videos while logged into your google account might as well try to give The Algorithm a tiny bit of input and let it know youre not a regressive poo poo.

I generally don't mind letting ads play because I watch a lot of smaller channels that could use the revenue.

I did look at my ad preferences again and the closest category I could think of was News, which I had already disabled.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Hi, everyone. I have problems with my spine, and also a small cup full of nail clippings from my cat. I have searched, and searched, and searched, and I can't find anything that says boiled cat toenails don't regrow spinal discs and repair damaged nerves. This means it is absolutely feasible that I can cure my spine with cat detritus, right?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Hi, everyone. I have problems with my spine, and also a small cup full of nail clippings from my cat. I have searched, and searched, and searched, and I can't find anything that says boiled cat toenails don't regrow spinal discs and repair damaged nerves. This means it is absolutely feasible that I can cure my spine with cat detritus, right?

Only if you dilute it enough that the water's memory can correctly magnify the effects of cat nail energy field residue on your chakras.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

i learned everything about medicine from playing crusader kings 2 and i can tell you without a doubt that yes this will work

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Somfin posted:

Only if you dilute it enough that the water's memory can correctly magnify the effects of cat nail energy field residue on your chakras.

IN ALKALINE WATER IT HAS TO BE ALKALINE!

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I mean, no one has proven it DOESN'T, and it would be closed-minded not to at least give it a shot, right?

Eat the cat shavings

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
No, no, no you put the cat shavings in your butt.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Somfin posted:

Brother Entropy posted:

i learned everything about medicine from playing crusader kings 2 and i can tell you without a doubt that yes this will work

See? This is why I ask these questions.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I mean, no one has proven it DOESN'T, and it would be closed-minded not to at least give it a shot, right?

This is how I'm reading the situation.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

You put the cat shavings up your genitals. Pick a hole and shove.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Somfin posted:

this is an advanced scientific process so they should instead go to cvs and buy the homeopathic cat scrapings from the shelf next to the vitamins

e: to be clear, I hope I don't come off as if I think the fact that CVS sells homeopathic remedies is some kind of gotcha towards Western medicine, because first of all I'm not looking for gotchas against Western medicine because there's nothing wrong with Western medicine, I'm just really annoyed about the fact that homeopathic bullshit is legally sold in pharmacies as if it is real

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Biplane posted:

They do this to everyone. It's how some kids watch youtube LPs and end up on weird, horrible alt-right channels.

But don't worry, they make sure to censor anything that looks gay, won't have your kids getting any open-minded ideas on Youtube!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Youtube defaults to nazis if you somehow get more than six degrees away from Plastic Love.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Where is the scientific process do I taste my own pee?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Krispy Wafer posted:

Where is the scientific process do I taste my own pee?

when you need to check for diabetes and have zero dollars

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Krispy Wafer posted:

Sometimes we oppress other White people or the Irish.

They deserve it tho

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 03:17 on Nov 15, 2018

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Now without the img tags.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

ToxicSlurpee posted:

No, no, no you put the cat shavings in your butt.

That’s what you said about the laudanum. You know I’m starting to think you’re bad at medical.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

what did she think the rope barrier was there for

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Do you think he's circumcised? And how much do autistic people (like the woman in the picture) tip?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

luxury handset posted:

what did she think the rope barrier was there for

Obviously to separate the VERIFIED SOCIAL INFLUENCERS ONLY from the plebs!

Bluh
Dec 28, 2012

T-man posted:

I met mine at a before-school gay group, bonded over our mutual autism, and ended up with him smoking weed with my roommate in dorm. (At the time, I was a teetotaler.)

I wish I bought weed from them back then.

Idiots on social media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Andrast posted:

The issue is that you can't know if something from traditional medicine is effective until it has been studied properly (and then it's just modern medicine).

You bigot, I don't trust modern flight methods, I'm going to use traditional flying methods like tying a pillowcase to my shoulders as a cape and jumping off the roof. :smuggo: