Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
My entire experience with talking with kids about gaming are my cousins and they mostly watch their favorite YouTubers playing games and making up stories about them while the few games they do play tend to be F2P or Minecraft, whilst also wanting to be streamers themselves. I made an obvious exaggeration but the amount of adults that play Pokemon most likely surpasses the children, by a far margin probably.

edit: lovely snipe, current derail relevant picture:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Nosferatu, Phantom of the Opera, Dracula, Frankenstein ('s Monster)
The mummy?, The invisible Man, Bride of Frankenstein, Wolfman
Thing from the Black Lagoon, This Island Earth, The Fly, Carnival of Souls
The Reptile, Leatherface, Michael Myers, Alien, Zombi, Jack Torrance, American Werewolf?, Norris Thing
Halloween 3, Jason, Freddy, Bub DOTD, Tar Zombie? (Return?), Evil Ash?, Pinhead, Predator
They Live Alien, Chucky, Pennywise, Hannibal Lector, Candyman , Scream guy, Captn Spaulding, Jigsaw.

Can anyone help me out with the others? (Updated with help from below)

AFewBricksShy has a new favorite as of 18:39 on Nov 15, 2018

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

AFewBricksShy posted:

Thing from the Black Lagoon, ?, The Fly, ?
?, Leatherface, Michael Myers, Alien, Zombie (NOTLD), Jack Torrance, American Werewolf?, Norris Thing
Pumpkinhead?, Jason, Freddy, Bub DOTD, Tar Zombie? (Return?), Evil Ash?, Pinhead, Predator
They Live Alien, Chucky, Pennywise, John Doe?, ? , Scream guy, Captn Spaulding, Jigsaw.

Can anyone help me out with the others?

Pretty sure guy before Scream on the bottom row is Candyman.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Does anyone have a good link to Nemi in English.

ALSO does anyone have the link to the re-worded Nemi by the guy who also did the Mario seeing a Doctor jokes?

Robin Williams has a new favorite as of 15:14 on Nov 15, 2018

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

AFewBricksShy posted:

?, Leatherface, Michael Myers, Alien, Zombie (NOTLD), Jack Torrance, American Werewolf?, Norris Thing
Pumpkinhead?, Jason, Freddy, Bub DOTD, Tar Zombie? (Return?), Evil Ash?, Pinhead, Predator
They Live Alien, Chucky, Pennywise, John Doe?, ? , Scream guy, Captn Spaulding, Jigsaw.

I think the Pumpkin is from Halloween III? Pumpkinhead looks different and is from a couple years later

the one after the fly is the dude from Carnival of Souls, the zombie before Jack Torrence is from Fulci's Zombi (I think the one before Leatherface is NOTLD, not positive). After Pennywise is Hannibal Lector, then Candyman

gey muckle mowser has a new favorite as of 15:19 on Nov 15, 2018

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

If you move Candyman 2 spots to the right, you get americanpresidents.jpg

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

watch with sound

https://twitter.com/FodaseEuSouALei/status/1063060345974067201

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

gey muckle mowser posted:

I think the Pumpkin is from Halloween III? Pumpkinhead looks different and is from a couple years later

the one after the fly is the dude from Carnival of Souls, the zombie before Jack Torrence is from Fulci's Zombi (I think the one before Leatherface is NOTLD, not positive). After Pennywise is Hannibal Lector, then Candyman

Yeah, the pumpkin is Halloween 3 and the monster between The Creature and The Fly is the monster from This Island Earth.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

After Pennywise is Hannibal Lector,

I saw sunglasses and a 5 o clock shadow with an orange jumpsuit, Lector makes so much more sense now.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

AFewBricksShy posted:

Next to the Thing from the Black Lagoon is a Mutant from This Island Earth, which I only know from MST3K: The Movie

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

AFewBricksShy posted:

If you didn't read this post to the rhythm of the pokerap I don't know what to tell you

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sardonik posted:

If you didn't read this post to the rhythm of the pokerap I don't know what to tell you

My brain did Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
https://twitter.com/Pottell/status/1063057301635059717

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

What assholes for protecting those chips from being reduced to dust in shipping :rolleyes:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

what a tale

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

(I think the one before Leatherface is NOTLD,
After doing some image searching, I'm reasonably sure that's the vampire from Salem's lot.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pi3c1ibU991xoyw8p.mp4

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

'The Reptile', Hammer, 1966

Pookah has a new favorite as of 19:05 on Nov 15, 2018

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Requesting more Danny Devito related images.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Brewmaster posted:

Requesting more Danny Devito related images.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
You take good care of DeVito, America. We're gonna need him for the next 73 years.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Please don't post videos of me crafting.

Beezle
Oct 19, 2008

Happy Steve Perry Day!

Robin Williams posted:

Does anyone have a good link to Nemi in English.

ALSO does anyone have the link to the re-worded Nemi by the guy who also did the Mario seeing a Doctor jokes?

Here you go bub: http://razstar.brinkster.net/goaste/nemi001.html

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

No Captain Howdy :(

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I dunno why you'd pick Michael Myers or Norris Thing when there's a much better option.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I personally don't get some of the choices they put in this supposedly grim death match. Isn't Jigsaw basically just a doll that rides around in a child's tricycle? What's he supposed to do? Road-Rage his way to the top above all the other horror contenders?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Vietnamwees posted:

I personally don't get some of the choices they put in this supposedly grim death match. Isn't Jigsaw basically just a doll that rides around in a child's tricycle? What's he supposed to do? Road-Rage his way to the top above all the other horror contenders?

He leads them Home Alone style through gauntlets of wacky traps and gimmicks all set to a rollicking vaudeville soundtrack.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

What a fascinating thing for her in particular to say.
As far as I can tell she's hated by the right because of her biology and disrespected from the left because of her hypocrisy, so I think in her specific case she's actually getting it BOTH ways.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Literally Esoteric posted:

As far as I can tell she's hated by the right because of her biology and disrespected from the left because of her hypocrisy, so I think in her specific case she's actually getting it BOTH ways.

That interview she did with Ben Shapiro, where she laid out honestly the strongest, simplest, most compelling argument I've ever heard for why trans women are women, and Shapiro's just like 'nah you're a dude' was so sad.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Literally Esoteric posted:

I like how in all these quotes they somehow assume people want random minorities deported and not... You know... The illegal ones

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

your friend a dog posted:

I like how in all these quotes they somehow assume people want random minorities deported and not... You know... The illegal ones

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I see you don't ever watch the news

e: lol nice that's an impressively bad rap sheet

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Vietnamwees posted:

It is not a sensible image. Scream guy has no special powers at all, he's just a highschooler.

Child's Play doll is like 2 feet tall. Sure he's strong for his size, but he has tiny little arms. He's only ever successful because he attacks kids, cripples, and normal people who aren't expecting to fight a plastic doll that day. Any of the man-sized or bigger monsters could just hold him at arms length and tear his head off.

Freddy Kruger always has the home field advantage and has some pretty cool abilities within that venue, but what if he is paired against something that doesn't dream? The both just stand there in separate boxes and run out the clock, I guess.

Micheal Myers is hard to kill, sure, but all he has is a knife. What is he going to do against a full grown Xenomorph? A lot of them will have trouble with that xenomorph. Oh no, Candyman has bees! What oh what will acid-for-blood monster do to defend itself from bees?!?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Facebook Aunt posted:

It is not a sensible image. Scream guy has no special powers at all, he's just a highschooler.

That guy took a lot of bullets before going down, tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Child's Play doll is like 2 feet tall. Sure he's strong for his size, but he has tiny little arms. He's only ever successful because he attacks kids, cripples, and normal people who aren't expecting to fight a plastic doll that day. Any of the man-sized or bigger monsters could just hold him at arms length and tear his head off.

Freddy Kruger always has the home field advantage and has some pretty cool abilities within that venue, but what if he is paired against something that doesn't dream? The both just stand there in separate boxes and run out the clock, I guess.

Micheal Myers is hard to kill, sure, but all he has is a knife. What is he going to do against a full grown Xenomorph? A lot of them will have trouble with that xenomorph. Oh no, Candyman has bees! What oh what will acid-for-blood monster do to defend itself from bees?!?

Xenomorph has a major allergy to insect stings

And an epi-pen just dissolves before it can administer its lifesaving fluids