Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

QuoProQuid posted:

It was Mark Penn who hasn’t spoken to the Clintons in a decade and regularly appears on Fox News to question the Mueller investigation

Mark Penn is a moron. Parties don’t often renominate people who lose a general election, and it’s even rarer for them to win. I guess Nixon managed it, but that’s not the best example to follow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person

itskage posted:

Okay now, what if for next week we have carmen upside down, and then Winslow says "why are you upside down carmen?" And carmen says "I was going to ask you the same thing winslow!"

"Down here we all float Winslow"

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I think the better point is that Mark Penn has made a career of saying clickbaity things that have little basis in reality and that he is a pariah among Democrats for being profoundly incompetent and racist.

He’s a huckster who trades on the title “former Clinton aide.” Clinton could, I suppose, run again if she went insane but Penn would be the last person to find out.

QuoProQuid fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Nov 15, 2018

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

I can't wait for the latest brexit cartoons.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Speaking of weasels that trade in on their experience in the Clinton Administration, whatever happened to Dick Morris?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

That's a Garrison.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Avirosb posted:

That's a Garrison.

Oddly enough Garrison's Stormy caricature is a lot more flattering than Latuff's was

I'd have thought he'd have gone for the "old, used-up tainted WHORE" aesthetic with her but the only hint of that is... midriff tattoos???

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Count Roland posted:

I can't wait for the latest brexit cartoons.

Yeah, the Brit cartoonists' bile juices should be at peak flow.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Garrison really churning out poo poo right now.

Is...is this the price of taking back government :ohdear:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

felch me daddy jr. posted:

On one hand yes, on another hand I find it hard to claim that the 40 year old president of France is being taken advantage of by his senior citizen wife.

She was one of his high school teacher when their relationship started if I remember right, which at bare minimum is a little eyebrow raising.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

Captain_Maclaine posted:

She was one of his high school teacher when their relationship started if I remember right, which at bare minimum is a little eyebrow raising.

It's *incredibly* French though. You've got to give it that.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Pants Donkey posted:

Speaking of weasels that trade in on their experience in the Clinton Administration, whatever happened to Dick Morris?

Trump supporter who has likely inflated the amount of “advising” he does for the president.

Like most former politcos, he also works as a “political consultant” for people who have more dollars than sense and confuse proximity to power with political skill. He sometimes writes meandering op-eds in bids for relevancy.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

loll

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

loquacius posted:

midriff tattoos???
Someone who speaks dog whistle - please decipher those for us.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Xander77 posted:

Tattoos on a woman are boomer code for "huge skank" but as for the tic-tac-toe your guess is as good as mine

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

loquacius posted:

Tattoos on a woman are boomer code for "huge skank" but as for the tic-tac-toe your guess is as good as mine

He does the tic-tac-toe whenever someone he doesn't like gets drawn with a tattoo. For another example, he did it to Kaepernick too:

I don't think it means anything besides 'person bad, tattoo bad', with a side of 'stupid squiggles'. (Unlike the BLM one on Kaepernick here, which definitely has a meaning you are supposed to take away.)

Edit: timg'd

Prism fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Nov 15, 2018

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
It also shows that Garrison did his 80 hours of diligent research into Stormy--she does indeed have a flower and clock tattoo there.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Avirosb posted:

That's a Garrison.
gently caress Avenatti and I can't wait for him to be destroyed forever or whatever I have to say to prevent "Oooooh you LOVE HIM" posts but his statement "I look forward to being fully exonerated." IS saying "I believe them", he's specifically calling for the incident to be investigated.
It's incredibly gross and disingenuous to conflate "I believe them" with "automatically believe anything any woman says ever and act according to their whims" so OF loving COURSE that's the standard CHUD response.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Larryb posted:

Also in the same vein, has she actually said anything about potentially running again in 2020?

One of her former aides claimed she would, but nobody actually puts any stock in that.

Hillary gave an interview to Recode a couple weeks ago where she was asked if she wanted to run again, and basically replied "I'd like to be President but no way in hell do I want to run again."

I'm frankly shocked that conservatives are just reading that as "I'm going to run in 2020" and aren't spinning it into "so I'm going to manipulate Congress into passing a law that makes me President" or "I'm going to have the next Democratic President appoint me to the Cabinet and then assassinate the President and the VP" or some poo poo.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Xander77 posted:

There is a Qanon-adjacent conspiracy theory that one of her tattoos means she is from that celebrity sex cult that brands its members.

Tic tac toe because xxx.

A clock because biology clock and Garrison is saying she's past her prime? This is basically a guess.

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Nov 15, 2018

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Besesoth posted:

One of her former aides claimed she would, but nobody actually puts any stock in that.

Hillary gave an interview to Recode a couple weeks ago where she was asked if she wanted to run again, and basically replied "I'd like to be President but no way in hell do I want to run again."

I'm frankly shocked that conservatives are just reading that as "I'm going to run in 2020" and aren't spinning it into "so I'm going to manipulate Congress into passing a law that makes me President" or "I'm going to have the next Democratic President appoint me to the Cabinet and then assassinate the President and the VP" or some poo poo.

Here’s a fun alternative theory: the third in line to the presidency is the Speaker of the House, and technically you don’t have to be elected to the House to be the Speaker. So maybe Hillary is the one behind the anti-Pelosi Democrats in the House, with the intention of deadlocking the Speaker vote and then swooping in to save the day as a compromise choice. Then she just has to get Trump and Pence out of the way, through impeachment or blackmailing them into resigning or other means that I won’t detail to prevent Lowtax getting a Secret Service visit.

I just made that up on the fly, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it ended up on Breitbart or Info Wars by the end of the month.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

He married her at 29, when she'd be 54. That's incredibly gross. Imagine if Trump was married to a 48-year old, I'm pretty sure people would be all up in arms about that.

They're saying the latter, while nobody is at all worried about why those votes would be missing in the first place.

No, the age difference doesn't bother me. It's dating someone you used to know when they were a child that does.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

QuoProQuid posted:

Trump supporter who has likely inflated the amount of “advising” he does for the president.

Like most former politcos, he also works as a “political consultant” for people who have more dollars than sense and confuse proximity to power with political skill. He sometimes writes meandering op-eds in bids for relevancy.

SMH that you didn't find a way to sneak in a line about getting the GOP to foot his bills or anything similar.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Ague Proof posted:

There is a Qanon-adjacent conspiracy theory that one of her tattoos means she is from that celebrity sex cult that brands its members.

Tic tac toe because xxx.

A clock because biology clock and Garrison is saying she's past her prime? This is basically a guess.

Apparently she actually does have a tattoo with flower and clock iconography. I haven't seen it, but I bet it's more artistic than a pocketwatch and a single big cartoon flower though.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Prism posted:

Apparently she actually does have a tattoo with flower and clock iconography. I haven't seen it, but I bet it's more artistic than a pocketwatch and a single big cartoon flower though.

No...that's pretty much just what's there. Obviously a bit better detailed than Garrison's scrawl (and no tic/tac/toe board) but essentially a pocketwatch surrounded by large flowers to either side.

Googling "stormy daniels tattoo" brings the semi-sfw images pretty quick...and half of them are theorizing about her also being branded.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Jurgan posted:

Mark Penn is a moron. Parties don’t often renominate people who lose a general election, and it’s even rarer for them to win. I guess Nixon managed it, but that’s not the best example to follow.

Mark Penn is a Class-A moron. His epic fail in 2007/8 is simply amazing.

Penn thought the Democratic primaries were "winner-take-all", rather than allotted proportionally, citing anonymous sources who attended a Clinton strategy session with Penn in 2007. Senior Clinton staffer Harold Ickes is reported to have asked in frustration, "How can it possibly be that the much vaunted chief strategist doesn't understand proportional allocation?"

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ague Proof posted:

that celebrity sex cult that brands its members.

I'm sorry the what now?

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Ague Proof posted:

Trump just got confused and drew that clock

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Manuel Calavera posted:

I'm sorry the what now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Manuel Calavera posted:

I'm sorry the what now?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...bor-204958/amp/

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

BTW the sex cult branding thing was something that actually happened and was in the news about a year ago (not related to Stormy of course), but I don't have more info on it at the moment because there is no way in hell I'm searching for that at work

E:FB

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Nenonen posted:

I believe you're thinking of the Conservapedia's Andy Schlafly
https://www.conservapedia.com/Fidel_Castro

the talk page is an amazing study in a delusional man's denial of facts
https://www.conservapedia.com/Talk:Fidel_Castro#Castro_Dead.3F

Ahahaha I forgot all about this.

Imagine signing your kid up to be homeschooled by that dispshit

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Seamus Jennings on Melania Trump's spat with senior aide – The first lady publicly demanded the dismissal of Mira Ricardel, the deputy national security adviser, after she reportedly clashed with Melania Trump’s staff"

Telegraph:

Moment of reckoning arrives as PM tries to sell Brexit deal to cabinet

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Government makes U-turn over delay to £2 FOBT maximum stake

Evening Standard:

Elton John brings star quality to John Lewis Christmas advert

Mail:
Mac on... May's Brexit deal

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

BTW the sex cult branding thing was something that actually happened and was in the news about a year ago

And it somehow involved every major actress from Canada

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Does anyone have the cartoon with the smug older guy on the plane with his dead tree book smugging at his younger seatmate about how he doesn't have to turn his off?

Sorry to ask this again, but somebody has got to have this cartoon. If I remember right, the smug older guy was balding and smirking at the younger guy who had to turn off his e reader during the take off of the plane they were on.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

He married her at 29, when she'd be 54. That's incredibly gross. Imagine if Trump was married to a 48-year old, I'm pretty sure people would be all up in arms about that.

If they started dating significantly after school ended and the power dynamic was gone then it's merely weird and not creepy I guess

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Sorry to ask this again, but somebody has got to have this cartoon. If I remember right, the smug older guy was balding and smirking at the younger guy who had to turn off his e reader during the take off of the plane they were on.

someone posted it on the following page

snack eater posted:

Millennials pwned yet again

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

b_d posted:

someone posted it on the following page

I'm a bad person and I missed that somehow.

Thanks to both of you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

cheetah7071 posted:

If they started dating significantly after school ended and the power dynamic was gone then it's merely weird and not creepy I guess

They were literally hooking up while he was in high school and she was his teacher. I'm baffled how anyone can think this is normal and fine.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/emmanuel-macron-parents-how-discovered-affair-drama-teacher-brigitte-trogneux-dating-french-a7724201.html