Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
oh, well similar to narancia im really stupid i guess. I loving loved last weeks episode to the point where it felt like a 10 minute affair, david productions SFX skills are legit the best of any studio in any medium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

IDONTPOST posted:

this is the first jojos i've been extremely confused as to what each stand does, if it continues like this im very excited because that's great.

Yeah, we are definitely out of "This is my Stand. It shoots fire and that's basically it." territory at this point.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if you want stands that make you constantly think 'how the gently caress did araki come up with this' then part 5 onwards have you covered

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

drjuggalo posted:

oh, well similar to narancia im really stupid i guess. I loving loved last weeks episode to the point where it felt like a 10 minute affair, david productions SFX skills are legit the best of any studio in any medium
sorry the "!"s there were for the people doing that, not you

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
i meant i was stupid in that i missed that in the first post

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

Just finished the first 4 parts, and caught up with part 5 so far. No strong opinions about 5 yet, but 4 had me absolutely glued to the screen in a way that 3 was never able to.

Im still mourning for my little goblin boy

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

How were the ronan ovas?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Only saw the first of the 2 that were released but it was pretty good and faithful to the manga version. It was a bit weird seeing the more modern art style in motion. The Rohan stories are kind of like Tales from the Crypt featuring Rohan being an rear end in a top hat rather than a continuation of part 4 though.
I wonder if they’ll keep making OVAs for them over the years as Araki keeps writing them.

Hitlersaurus Christ fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Nov 15, 2018

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The funny thing about the Rohan spin-offs is that Akira is out of jail in them and still hanging around Morioh.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

They happen well after Part 4 ends, so its not unreasonable he's either served his time or he's on parole. I think its funny how Josuke, Okuyasu and Koichi are all still wearing their high school uniforms.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
:freep:Cop FIRED after TAKING DOWN Antifa style THUG:freep:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

ChaosArgate posted:

They happen well after Part 4 ends, so its not unreasonable he's either served his time or he's on parole. I think its funny how Josuke, Okuyasu and Koichi are all still wearing their high school uniforms.

they're comfy and easy to wear

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ChaosArgate posted:

His sentence was a year. So the other three would still be in High School once he got out.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

A year?! The man murdered Keicho!

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

I assume the murder couldn't be proven, only some of the petty thefts.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
Keicho died in an unfortunate accident caused by the haphazard wiring in his lovely run-down house. Sometimes these things just happen.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

You would be hard pressed to explain how he killed Keicho, then dragged his body onto some power lines in the middle of the suburbs without anyone seeing.

Then again, that one guy in Persona 4 managed it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah Akira got into a lot of petty theft with his stand, and a bunch of stuff was found in his room, which got him a year in prison. Josuke and Jotaro told him they would beat the poo poo out of him if he tried to get out of prison early.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

You would be hard pressed to explain how he killed Keicho, then dragged his body onto some power lines in the middle of the suburbs without anyone seeing.

Then again, that one guy in Persona 4 managed it.

The Speedwagon Foundation covered up all kinds of stand related stuff, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they could pin the blame on him. The SPW is kinda terrifyingly good at their jobs.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

tbf that's both hard to prove and keicho was kind of a terrible human being all-around

even okuyasu was like "yeah he totally deserved that" during his breakdown

e: given how akira's face isn't merged with a mailbox or whatever we can assume he's been behaving himself since he got out

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Nov 16, 2018

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Tonight I'm gonna close my eyes.

Tomorrow, I'll wake up feeling so horny.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
what must I saaaay, what must I do..... to show how muuuuch, I think about watching you

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Man, I'm remembering when DiU came out and I was waiting on Highway Star back when the episodes were around Surface.

I love JoJo Fridays, but sometimes I wish they'd come faster so I can get to the parts I'm anticipating.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
I am going to be so horny when I wake up tomorrow, on this particular Friday.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Momomo posted:

The Speedwagon Foundation covered up all kinds of stand related stuff, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they could pin the blame on him. The SPW is kinda terrifyingly good at their jobs.
Just imagine the in-universe conspiracy theory sites trying to explain the SPW and a few filmed instance (of invisible) stands doing poo poo.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Toplowtech posted:

Just imagine the in-universe conspiracy theory sites trying to explain the SPW and a few filmed instance (of invisible) stands doing poo poo.

Jojo Universe freep is probably insane, which is to say exactly like regular freep

((speedwagon))

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Yinlock posted:

Jojo Universe freep is probably insane, which is to say exactly like regular freep

((speedwagon))
Grind up the [Arrow] and put it in the [Cordyceps Coffee]...

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Finally... its Friday.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I'm horny

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Woke up feelin pretty horny this morning

Must be Friday

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
it's finally here... Horny Day

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

What must I say?
What must I do?
To show you how much
I think about FRIDAY

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

t-minus 5 minutes to jojo

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Also for why the inflated ship didn't sink with the zipper holes that were made, Bucciarati seems like he can just recall the zipper holes and by stand logic it means the holes in the ship are zipped up and gone. If the zipper holes aren't recalled, it makes sense the inflated ship would sink too.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

It's happening. The best scene in Part V. :allears:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
episode ends before we see Arts & Crafts

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I had heard the rumors; I still wasn't prepared. Also laughing really hard at 'Oh poo poo he has a gun! I better close the blinds'

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7u-P35LGoA
Eye burning good.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i can't believe people were worried this season was going to be less creative animation-wise than part 4 just cause the sky is blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i mean, it also has two new directors whose experience was more in comedy/harem stuff but okay