Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

my man, he's not actually gonna do it. you credulous jackass.

god drat that looks like poo poo. wtf even is that spike thing supposed to be. :lol:ing pretty hard over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Play posted:

my man, he's not actually gonna do it. you credulous jackass.

He's been on a tear against Cleveland sports and fans in general since Hues firing. Not just the browns all of them. 2 weeks straight up ranting about a single innocuous thing is a meltdown.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ches Neckbeard posted:

He's been on a tear against Cleveland sports and fans in general since Hues firing. Not just the browns all of them. 2 weeks straight up ranting about a single innocuous thing is a meltdown.

i think that actually ascends into the category of "mental break"

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/ny-sports-odell-beckham-browns-trade-rumors-20181114-story.html

Please Dorsey please. Give us the most insane WR corps in the league.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

That's fun to think about (and if he were traded the Browns make sense as partners), but that appears to just be Boomer making something up at the end of his radio show.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Oh hey my team is playing tonight

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I can see Gettleman doing this.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
The Giants take on 35 million in dead cap if they trade Odell next year

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

The entire o-line and defense need completely redone. Toss in the corpse of Eli Manning and the 2019 QB class being underwhelming this is a LONG rebuild. Who cares about a year of dead cap space.

Gettleman hosed up taking the most talented player in the draft.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I can see Gettleman doing this.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Haha oh man, isn't Eli an even bigger cap hit? What the hell are they going to do with him, hope he retires?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Haha oh man, isn't Eli an even bigger cap hit? What the hell are they going to do with him, hope he retires?

$6.2m for Eli. Nate Solder is $25m.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-giants/cap/2019/

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Gettleman has started his career at the Giants with a few enormous blunders. It really doesn't give you the best feeling for the future

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Giving Jonathan Stewart’s corpse a multi-year deal is only like the fifth worst decision he’s made this year.

Boosh! fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Nov 15, 2018

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1063141971768815616

RG3 IS BACK

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I just read the RG3 death thread now this lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Lamar Jackson didnt know to watch his drink around RG3 smdh

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

the Giants can't trade Odell to the Browns, they already traded him to the Rams 6 months ago

or both cases were instances of people completely making poo poo up, I'm not sure

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Play posted:

god drat that looks like poo poo. wtf even is that spike thing supposed to be. ing pretty hard over here

FTFY

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I could have gone my whole life without seeing that RG3 gif

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
ugh. that game. at least it got cameron fired

we were 3-1 against the Redskins going into that game and now we're 3-3. We should be 5-1.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Spoeank posted:

Lamar Jackson didnt know to watch his drink around RG3 smdh

Lol

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

kiimo posted:

I could have gone my whole life without seeing that RG3 gif

I talked to someone who was at the game and they said you could hear RG3's screams of pain from across the stadium.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

ugh. that game. at least it got cameron fired

we were 3-1 against the Redskins going into that game and now we're 3-3. We should be 5-1.

You should be 6-0, if you really think about it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Huh, Packers at Seahawks tonight and the loser is pretty much hosed out of the playoffs. Neat.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
You should watch the game just to see a terribly depleted Packers D try and contain Wilson.

Spoiler they won’t.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Haha that was the worst promo ever Michael Straham

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CharlestheHammer posted:

You should watch the game just to see a terribly depleted Packers D try and contain Wilson.

Spoiler they won’t.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Thanks for posting those pics as I don’t think we will see anything like that tonight

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

You should be 6-0, if you really think about it.

We shouldn't have won the game in 2000. We played like complete garbage and only scored 3 points. We had a pick in the end zone from the one yard line that we did in two games in a row at that time. If we scored there we probably win that game. But it was bad enough overall that I'll accept it as the one loss.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I have a proposal.

If a team scores a touchdown, they get to go on offense again. If they're out after 4 downs without scoring, the other team gets their turn.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
That’s real dumb, sorry.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This is extremely true

https://twitter.com/Leo__ffs/status/1063133949231333376

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

seiferguy posted:

The Bears: 100 years of making GBS threads in the woods

ftfy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

We shouldn't have won the game in 2000. We played like complete garbage and only scored 3 points. We had a pick in the end zone from the one yard line that we did in two games in a row at that time. If we scored there we probably win that game. But it was bad enough overall that I'll accept it as the one loss.

There was so much that could have happened in the off-season prior to that game to really turn it into a win, or even on the practice field. really left a lot of points in those two areas

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Wrong goddamn thread.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Wilson just doesn't know how to run anymore. It seems like he starts to think about it just a second too late every time.

Huh, wrong thread but this is still a view so what the hell, I'll go with it

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

There was so much that could have happened in the off-season prior to that game to really turn it into a win, or even on the practice field. really left a lot of points in those two areas

That offseason was a real good one for the Ravens. We drafted Jamal Lewis and also signed Shannon Sharpe and I don't need to say anymore about that. On the defensive side we brought in Sam Adams who was key to making our run defense so good that year. These all three were all-stars for the Ravens at some point. Plus some other players like Sam Gash. You can't do much better than that. Stephen Davis even had a good day against us that day relative to what other RBs did. He had just 91 yards but more than anyone else had during the regular season. Eddie George had that in the divisional round in the postseason but that was after they had a bye and we already played the week before against Denver so they had extra vitality.

Any loss to the Redskins hurts but in my mind that's #2 because it was against our first SB team and I lost a bet and had to wear a Redskins hat the next day. #1 is easily the one in Baltimore. And #3 was the one from that gif. They're all bad.

Funny you mention the practice field though. Because before that season the Ravens and Redskins held a scrimmage, during which Jamal Lewis hyperextended his arm or something and wasn't able to start until week 3 of the season!

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Nov 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus threw snow at me for my previous post