Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Paramemetic posted:

lmao they would never call Black people people

Partial credit -- you're about three-fifths incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/AndrewGillum/status/1062797967118217217

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

idgi did desantis get owned again

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

idgi did desantis get owned again

Maybe he's just a fan of The Secret.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Last GOP-led Orange County race, as of 5pm today:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Oh nooooo he's going to lose to Trinidad & Tobago

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/834490095260598273?s=20

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
the forgotten suburbs

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Vox Nihili posted:

Last GOP-led Orange County race, as of 5pm today:

holy drat that's a close one

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Dem rapidly closing in on a seat that was already "called" for the R

https://twitter.com/CATargetBot/status/1061815491126128641?s=19

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

contact@victory.donaldtrump.com
NON-CITIZENS VOTING?

Friend,

Democrats are trying to overturn our Republican victories in Florida.

...First they started coming up with ballots out of thin air.

...Then they fought to include votes from people who ARE NOT EVEN UNITED STATES CITIZENS.

...And NOW that the recount is officially underway, an army of liberal lawyers is invading Florida to try and stop Ron DeSantis and Rick Scott from taking office.

We need our own lawyers and supervisors -- people we can trust -- to ensure that the ONLY votes counted are from LEGAL VOTERS.

Please make a contribution of $5 and help our Florida Recount Fund and efforts to stop the ATTEMPTED ELECTION THEFT taking place by the Democrats. ***Because this is so critical, all contributions will be TRIPLE-MATCHED.***
CONTRIBUTE $20 = $80

CONTRIBUTE $15 = $60

CONTRIBUTE $10 = $40

CONTRIBUTE $5 = $20

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

Thank you,

President Trump
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

CONTRIBUTE $5 = $20

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915

We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Update Profile

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Weird how selectively interviewing chuds on a "rural safari" made them get it wrong!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
im just glad that for the first time in my life im represented by a dem

:fuckoff: mimi

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Gringostar posted:

im just glad that for the first time in my life im represented by a dem

:fuckoff: mimi

congrats

don't worry, the feeling will fade

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

U-DO Burger posted:

congrats

don't worry, the feeling will fade

porter seems like she was the least succ dem running in oc which helps a bit as well

yes I realize that's not a high bar to clear and I fully expect to be disappointed shortly

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

porter seems like she was the least succ dem running in oc which helps a bit as well

yes I realize that's not a high bar to clear and I fully expect to be disappointed shortly

She supports M4A and campaigned on it, she's Actually Good until proven otherwise.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
e:wrong thread

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1063144599093501952

Help

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Fix is in

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vox Nihili posted:

She supports M4A and campaigned on it, she's Actually Good until proven otherwise.

i remember seeing the attack ads mimi ran against her saying porter wanted higher taxes and open borders and literally couldn't wait to vote for her

also wanting to abolish "healthcare as we know it"... which owns

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Nelson and Gillum were never going to win, deal w/ it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

there's always the supreme court lmfao

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

zegermans posted:

Nelson and Gillum were never going to win, deal w/ it

seriously there was never any hope

florida is bought and sold

which is fine because it won't exist in 15 years.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1063122128252362752?s=19

Ranked choice voting is good.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Trade wars are good and easy to win

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1063156964748754944

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Oh OK, I guess gerrymandering isn't so bad.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Still trying to figure out why the AFL-CIO endorsed Brian Fitzpatrick in PA, a Republican that has repeatedly voted against collective bargaining, instead of a progressive Dem.

Fitz won by 51%. We could have had 3 or 4 extra Dems from PA if unions had behind Dem candidates in that state.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

Still trying to figure out why the AFL-CIO endorsed Brian Fitzpatrick in PA, a Republican that has repeatedly voted against collective bargaining, instead of a progressive Dem.

Fitz won by 51%. We could have had 3 or 4 extra Dems from PA if unions had behind Dem candidates in that state.

The AFL-CIO is a collaborationist organization whose real purpose is to defang the Americal labor movement, and hence, when push comes to shove, they'll always go with the wishes of capital.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Scott Wallace was complete trash was the major issue. He's the type of "progressive" who opposes legal pot. He's a rich dude who pretty much bought the nomination. Giffords' gun control PAC endorsed Fitz too.

It's annoying to me to be someone constantly yelled at for not having party purity who voted straight dem this time around have to watch my district stay red because Dem establishment figures threw it. You can bet your rear end I'm bringing this up every single time someone complains when I won't vote for a dem in the future.

Here's a good rundown on what he did to get the labor support:

http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/politics/congress-pa-election-labor-brian-fitzpatrick-scott-wallace-bucks-20180815.html

He asked for it and worked with them. Aka, what you do to win over any group. Democrats kind of suck rear end at it a lot of the time.

FuriousxGeorge has issued a correction as of 00:16 on Nov 16, 2018

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol if you oppose legal pot in tyool 2018 but you drink enough bud light to run your car into a tree

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Broward-County-Uploaded-Recount-Results-2-Minutes-Late-500637162.html

looks like the results didnt change much anyway.

theyre doing a hand recount of the senate race now, im sure theyll gently caress that up too

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Reclines Obesily posted:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Broward-County-Uploaded-Recount-Results-2-Minutes-Late-500637162.html

looks like the results didnt change much anyway.

theyre doing a hand recount of the senate race now, im sure theyll gently caress that up too

Lol @ a second machine count differing by thousands of votes from the first count.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Every time we run it thru the machines we get a different number! But that's just Florida for ya.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Fitzy and Wallace both suck for different reasons. I'm still salty about Wendy Thomas winning.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Scott Wallace was complete trash was the major issue. He's the type of "progressive" who opposes legal pot. He's a rich dude who pretty much bought the nomination. Giffords' gun control PAC endorsed Fitz too.

It's annoying to me to be someone constantly yelled at for not having party purity who voted straight dem this time around have to watch my district stay red because Dem establishment figures threw it. You can bet your rear end I'm bringing this up every single time someone complains when I won't vote for a dem in the future.

Here's a good rundown on what he did to get the labor support:

http://www2.philly.com/philly/news/politics/congress-pa-election-labor-brian-fitzpatrick-scott-wallace-bucks-20180815.html

He asked for it and worked with them. Aka, what you do to win over any group. Democrats kind of suck rear end at it a lot of the time.

Google his rankings on afl's own site and he actually voted for some heinous poo poo. Fid Wallace want to strip collective bargaining for public unions? Did he want to roll back safety and antidiscriminatory regulations in the workplace?

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008
edit:wrong thread

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Is Florida ever gonna get its poo poo together?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Grondoth posted:

Is Florida ever gonna get its poo poo together?

Only if you federally mandate them to. The problems are a feature not a bug since they continue to hold power for the party that holds power. See also 2000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Shear the Sheep posted:

edit:wrong thread

drat, I'll never know what the vision was.