Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Uncanny X-Men doesn't have Gabby in it? What even the point of reading it then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

site posted:

Uncanny X-Men doesn't have Gabby in it? What even the point of reading it then

Based on the first ten pages the plot revolves around a mutant vaccine.

Possibly also time travel and the last page features an Apocalypse reveal

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Nov 16, 2018

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Whenever Gabby's not on screen, all the other characters should ask "where's Gabby?"

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

TwoPair posted:

Whenever Gabby's not on screen, all the other characters should ask "where's Gabby?"
Also, she should have access to a device that converts other characters into Wolverine clones.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-war-of-the-realms-2019/

Marvel Universe wide event, y'all. The promo compares the scope to Secret Wars. They haven't actually announced any tie-ins yet, but I guess we should expect quite a few.

edit: I wonder what's up with the cosmic shadows in DD's costume.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Nov 17, 2018

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Teenage Fansub posted:

DCU wide event, y'all.

I knew warner was flailing after all the dcu movies bombed but this i didnt expect

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

D'oh.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Dauterman drawing all this madness is going to be such a treat.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I prefer to think that I've just been out of the loop and that winged horse Cap is riding is just a thing that's part of the character now and has nothing to do with War of the Realms.

He's got wings on his head, why not wings on his horse?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I like how in the back ground you just have Frank just standing there firing a boring gun. Sif needs to be closer to the front. :colbert: Same with Spider-Man, also where's Gabby in this art I don't see her.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Spidey's like right next to the logo, though, that makes him unmissable

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Jiro posted:

I like how in the back ground you just have Frank just standing there firing a boring gun. Sif needs to be closer to the front. :colbert: Same with Spider-Man, also where's Gabby in this art I don't see her.

The X-Men have their own stuff going on. Gabby’s got other things to deal with.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
She's down to one book, i think shes got some time to spare

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

site posted:

She's down to one book, i think shes got some time to spare

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
X-23 and ?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

site posted:

X-23 and ?

X-Men: Red

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I thought red was getting cancelled tho

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

site posted:

I thought red was getting cancelled tho

Dammit, I somehow missed that.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Spidey's like right next to the logo, though, that makes him unmissable

The Unmissable Spider-Man

X-O posted:

The X-Men have their own stuff going on.

Whenever there's a big event the X-Men aren't a part of I imagine someone like Iron Man or Cap going over to the mansion to ask for help but they just turn around and go home cuz it's like that Community GIF of Donald Glover walking into a room of complete calamity. Four different Cyclops' are duking it out, there's a time vortex roiling untended in the foyer, children are doing aerial donuts with the Blackbird, half the school are phasing in and out of existence, someone's screams of pyschic rage keep going off like a fire alarm, the rest of the school are fighting Sentinels that are pouring out of the Danger Room and Sinister is there just creepily chuckling to himself.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

please don't oversaturate Gabby

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The X-Men will still be in the middle of the their Age of X-Man event when this is going on. Gabby’s in one of those books it looks like.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

X-O posted:

The X-Men have their own stuff going on. Gabby’s got other things to deal with.

I thought we were supposed to be asking where Gabby is when she's not on a panel. :colbert:

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Lobok posted:

Whenever there's a big event the X-Men aren't a part of I imagine someone like Iron Man or Cap going over to the mansion to ask for help but they just turn around and go home cuz it's like that Community GIF of Donald Glover walking into a room of complete calamity. Four different Cyclops' are duking it out, there's a time vortex roiling untended in the foyer, children are doing aerial donuts with the Blackbird, half the school are phasing in and out of existence, someone's screams of pyschic rage keep going off like a fire alarm, the rest of the school are fighting Sentinels that are pouring out of the Danger Room and Sinister is there just creepily chuckling to himself.

Also Logan is just there reading a book

naked

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

During Civil War, Iron Man went to get help from the X-Men and they were just like "Piss off. We're all registered anyway since you turned the mansion into a concentration camp complete with Sentinels and you never help us when we've got poo poo going on."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

During Civil War, Iron Man went to get help from the X-Men and they were just like "Piss off. We're all registered anyway since you turned the mansion into a concentration camp complete with Sentinels and you never help us when we've got poo poo going on."

That was a completely rational response by Cyclops, it was shortly after M-Day. Ignoring that almost every single living mutant had been rounded up by the government and was being guarded by sentinels "for their own protection," were the X-Men going to help round up people whose only crime was having special abilities and not wanting to register them with the government?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Skwirl posted:

That was a completely rational response by Cyclops, it was shortly after M-Day. Ignoring that almost every single living mutant had been rounded up by the government and was being guarded by sentinels "for their own protection," were the X-Men going to help round up people whose only crime was having special abilities and not wanting to register them with the government?

Well, yes, of course Cyclops was right.

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck

Endless Mike posted:

Well, yes, of course Cyclops was right.

I think it was Emma actually, but Emma is Right and Will Make drat Well Sure You Know It doesn't fit on a T-shirt.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Endless Mike posted:

I like the panel from the Mightygodking edit where Bishop stops him on the way out and says, "Mr Stark? I'm from a horrible dystopian future where people with superhuamn abilities are rounded up and put in prison camps or killed... and this time, I want to be on the winning side!"

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Rochallor posted:

I think it was Emma actually, but Emma is Right and Will Make drat Well Sure You Know It doesn't fit on a T-shirt.

Well X-Plain the X-men does have a Our Lady Of Weaponized Femme shirt, so there's that.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

February solicits.

https://www.newsarama.com/42800-marvel-comics-february-2019-solicitations.html

I think this cover is the most important thing about it:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Roth posted:

February solicits.

https://www.newsarama.com/42800-marvel-comics-february-2019-solicitations.html

I think this cover is the most important thing about it:

They're doing another weekly Avengers thing? I didn't hate No Surrender, but it was one of the poorer Avengers thing I've read by either Al Ewing or Mark Waid (not as familiar with Jim Zub's work).

And it's taking over the legacy numbering?

Didn't know Tom Taylor was doing a Spider-book so that's good news.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Aaron's Avengers isn't taking part, so this thing's just got it's own miniseries numbering.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Honestly who gives a poo poo about legacy numbering? Either commit to having a high-numbered comic or use the small numbers, but having both is dumb and achieves nothing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Teenage Fansub posted:

Aaron's Avengers isn't taking part, so this thing's just got it's own miniseries numbering.

quote:

AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #1 (OF 10)
LEGACY #708
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I'm into Aaron Kuder on FF.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Teenage Fansub posted:

I'm into Aaron Kuder on FF.

It's still being written by Slott

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Teenage Fansub has extremely poor reading comprehension.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

Teenage Fansub has extremely poor reading comprehension.

Skwirl wasn't correcting me on that one (edit: other than being interested in a Slott book). Kuder's the artist.
Mea culpa on the legacy numbering. I didn't see it was bothering to have two numbers. The last one just had legacy and swallowed the other Avengers titles, which isn't happening here.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Nov 21, 2018

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Yeah, I wasn't correcting, I'm just way more likely to enjoy a comic by a good writer and a bad artist than a comic with a bad writer and a good artist. Obviously you want both the artist and writer to be good, but I'll take Al Ewing with Greg Land over Dan Slott with loving DaVinci.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Maybe it fits into a certain spot in continuity and they're numbering it as such?