Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

good that she knows which way the wind is blowing.

so here is my theory. wohl had his gf or some other lady/mom call the cops and make up some poo poo about how she is mikes ex and he is beating her. cops go in and arrest him. so now we see what happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Hm. This is fascinating. Does she think the progressives will save her from the blue dog coup?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

VideoGameVet posted:

Yeah, believable.

He's a total CHUD, no question about it.
Actually, I can kind of see it. A drunken heckler thinks he's a comedian and just yells it out, completely misreading the room....I wouldn't be surprised if he is a CHUD, but its at least slightly plausible that this is just a dumbass blitzed on cheap wine from before the show.

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Nov 16, 2018

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I am in absolute awe of our first Poster In Chief, she is the loving Alpha and Omega of Twitter

https://twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1063215042517188608

Is this Politico being poo poo, or their employees "ANTHONY ADRAGNA, JOHN BRESNAHAN and ZACK COLMAN"?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Lightning Knight posted:

Hm. This is fascinating. Does she think the progressives will save her from the blue dog coup?

If she moves left as part of a cynical bid to save her skin, that's still moving left so I'm satisfied

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

yeah. the blue dogs are on the out and they know the smarter old guard will stand with the progressives because legacies and to save there skins.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dapper_Swindler posted:

good that she knows which way the wind is blowing.

She's getting primaried from the right. This is her fighting against the wind.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. the blue dogs are on the out and they know the smarter old guard will stand with the progressives because legacies and to save there skins.

presumably pelosi has seen that blue dogs are a pain in the rear end when the party is trying to do things and tend to get voted out within a cycle or two, so she's siding with the opposite side

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

I've seen this a couple times with thundering self-owns. Why do people think deleting it will erase the now global, (and everlasting,) internet memory of the dumb poo poo they said?

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Lightning Knight posted:

Maybe but also she's one of the earliest members other the progressive caucus so they are basically her people.

Like, people are really buying into some bullshit on Pelosi if they're surprised she is putting progressive caucus people in power.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

:flip: bye Young Kim ! :flip:

hope she ineffectively cries about ~ voter fraud ~ some more and digs her grave even deeper

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Glumslinger posted:

ALso, since Dems have retaken the House, they have regained the critical control over the House cafeteria, since its under partisan control for god knows what reason

Make those GOP reps from white bread rural areas eat only spicy foreign food

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

She's getting primaried from the right. This is her fighting against the wind.

i know. she is siding with the progressives so they have more reason to vote for her and because she knows the blue dogs will crash everything like last time.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

I'm almost wondering if "should posting things from/about Jacob Wohl be probatable" is a discussion worth having. Almost. I sure hate seeing his dumb face all the drat time. This guy thrives on attention.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If this happens

House will be 231 to 198

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

The liberal media ignored her win so much (because she's Republican minority) that it actually caused her votes to disappear.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

VH4Ever posted:

I'm almost wondering if "should posting things from/about Jacob Wohl be probatable" is a discussion worth having. Almost. I sure hate seeing his dumb face all the drat time. This guy thrives on attention.

I'm sure he's super hyped to be getting all the attention from super powerful forum site, Something Awful.

It's current events and political, so it's relevant.

Just look forward to the reports of his dumb rear end going to jail once the FBI finishes investigating his attempt to ratfuck Mueller.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Lightning Knight posted:

Yes and also she is actually an old school progressive holy poo poo y’all are brokebrained

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

VH4Ever posted:

what if he legit gets arrested. i feel like he is digging his grave hard because he legit buys his own bullshit. his is basically lucky he tried to gently caress with Mueller first because he doesn't give a poo poo about dumb poo poo like wohl. now he is basically throwing poo poo at a dirtbag lawyer who is known for loving people over. like, jesus wohl is dumb.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Morbid curiosity, has there been any further news from the blue dogs themselves today? Pretty sure I know the answer already, but I’d like to know whether my yelling at some poor intern in Schraeder’s office was having any impact.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

VH4Ever posted:

Well, Wohl tried to publicly discredit, however ham handedly, the man who is investigating the president of the US for corruption and a fraudulent election, so I guess it fits? :shrug:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Young Freud posted:

From what I've been hearing, it's a woman claiming to be his girlfriend. The "claiming to be" is what makes it extra-suspicious.

I'm just guessing that a sketchy guy assaulting his girlfriend is much more likely than Jacob Wohl, a complete loving moron, somehow conning the police into arresting Avenatti for assault which resulted in a judge giving him $50,000 bail. We're talking about a guy who setup a fake intelligence agency using his Mom's phone number and a picture of a supermodel.

Also if this was some complete stranger fabricating all this, wouldn't he have said so? Wouldn't he say "I have never met this person in my life"? The Wohl crap was just to muddy the waters from a jam he got himself into.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

skylined! posted:

Yes and also she is actually an old school progressive holy poo poo y’all are brokebrained

But but but she said America is capitalist and didn't burst into flame.

VH4Ever posted:

Maybe you should pick some criteria that wouldn't also prevent us from posting about every single right winger in America.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mia Love race went from Leam Republican to Lean Democrat with 98% in

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jaxyon posted:

Maybe but also she's one of the earliest members other the progressive caucus so they are basically her people.

Like, people are really buying into some bullshit on Pelosi if they're surprised she is putting progressive caucus people in power.

There's a bit of a difference between them being her people and her saying she'll put them on appropriations and ways and means., because those two are the most important committees in the entirety of the US government. It's a major, major victory for progressives.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1063240055236501505?s=19

She's gonna make his rear end grovel

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1063239741666144256

He'll delete his account any day now.

https://twitter.com/eScarry/status/408237883850362880

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

AOC is loving amazing. make that poo poo head cry.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1063233862128541696?s=21

Lot going on in here, but this passage has to be my favorite:

It's the classic liberal "I can be friends with my republican colleagues in congress because none of the awful poo poo they do has any effect on me. It only affects the poors."

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lol Young Kim went to the Freshman orientation in DC and was even in the group photo.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
This is what Twitter's rock bottom looks like...

https://twitter.com/eScarry/status/1063203291901898752

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dick Trauma posted:

You say that, but he can sink WAAAAY lower.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/danielchaitin7/status/1063209751264276480

But will you fire him

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe
And Wohl is really easy to laugh at because he's so Goddamned stupid, while inexplicably confident in his own "prowess."
Laugh at Wohl and feel no shame. :lofty:

Dick Trauma posted:

lmao

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

KickerOfMice posted:

And Wohl is really easy to laugh at because he's so Goddamned stupid, while inexplicably confident in his own "prowess."
Laugh at Wohl and feel no shame. :lofty:

We can wait until we find out if Basta really is a creep first. It’s not like we don’t have another Chud melting down in real time to laugh at.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"I'm sorry, but he brings in more ad revenue than revenue that's being lost by his creepiness" -- words that will never be said aloud

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Edmund Lava posted:

We can wait until we find out if Basta really is a creep first. It’s not like we don’t have another Chud melting down in real time to laugh at.

*walks into a press conference with my fly down*

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1063233862128541696?s=21

Lot going on in here, but this passage has to be my favorite:

Liberals are pieces of poo poo, grass also green, sky is also blue

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

I'm not sure that in and of itself this is or should be a fireable offense. Cause for a frank and stern discussion about posting stuff like this under your real public name, sure.

edit: see also the Legend of Brian Boyko

now, the rest of his twitter posts taken collectively,

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mod edit: too big.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 16, 2018