Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the guy had a steady job for TEN YEARS and decided to throw it all away to be cool on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

not a cult posted:

the guy had a steady job for TEN YEARS and decided to throw it all away to be cool on the internet

Losing my job because of poor impule control to own the libs.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

wizzardstaff posted:

You left out the worst part of the article (for me at least):

"I am very disappointed that people are judging him by his religion and not his deeds. He's a good guy, not a terrorist like the rest of the Muslim ideology."

:byodame: “I can’t trust Obama. I have read about him, and he’s not, he’s not — he’s an Arab.”
:patriot: “No ma’am. He’s a decent family man, a citizen.”

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

how loving stupid do you have to be to do ANY political stuff while decked out with your employer's name, much less flash a white power sign before you're confirmed as a speaker at a Nazi rally lmao

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

how loving stupid do you have to be to do ANY political stuff while decked out with your employer's name, much less flash a white power sign before you're confirmed as a speaker at a Nazi rally lmao

Approximately 1.5x as dumb as a Muslim Republican

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

there's a bunch of ppl who have said it's ok to be openly racist bc trump was elected. i guess it's the logical conclusion for ppl who blamed obama for all their problems and think the 1st amendment gives them the right to say lovely things without consequences

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
https://twitter.com/teamtrace/status/1063122136745668608

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

not being able to fully stock the break rooms is the first sign a terror organization is facing hard times

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/DanaRohrabacher/status/1059336000927805440

:dunkedon:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

The Russian money dried up.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NRA should release some more ISIS-style terror videos calling for the violent death of anybody who isn't a white christian

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

MMMMM

https://ocweekly.com/dana-rohrabacher-is-dirty-6428829/

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

((To the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It))

If you're a Nazi and you're fired it's your fault *clap-clap*

If you're a Nazi and you're fired it's your fault *clap-clap*

If you're spotted in the mob,

And for that you lose your job,

Then you're a Nazi and you're fired and it's your fault! *clap-clap*

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Suddenly I want French onion soup.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

my sister lives in Austria and mentioned on her facebook that she forgot her money to buy coffee at work and I was like "wtf you pay for coffee?" and she immediately shot back with "at least I don't pay for healthcare" and then I felt bad about myself.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i have to pay for coffee at work

free coffee at work is not everywhere like people seem to think it is

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

get out NRA scum

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
my boss spends about $100 on boxes of keurig k-cups a month for the office

that's such a small amount that's certainly a writeoff anyway, what kinda company's gonna nickle and dime you like that

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Powered Descent posted:

:byodame: “I can’t trust Obama. I have read about him, and he’s not, he’s not — he’s an Arab.”
:patriot: “No ma’am. He’s a decent family man, a citizen.”

John McCain did a lot of lovely things, but this is one of the few good things he did. That, and providing extremely meme-able content.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
bold move to claim McCain calling a Arab incapable of being decent, family man a cool move.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

CharlestheHammer posted:

bold move to claim McCain calling a Arab incapable of being decent, family man a cool move.

yeah, “he’s not an Arab, he’s good” is a tough take to defend from someone who talks for a living

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Bogus Adventure posted:

John McCain did a lot of lovely things, but this is one of the few good things he did.

It's all about the implication

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

my sister lives in Austria and mentioned on her facebook that she forgot her money to buy coffee at work and I was like "wtf you pay for coffee?" and she immediately shot back with "at least I don't pay for healthcare" and then I felt bad about myself.
so long dental plan!

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Al! posted:

not being able to fully stock the break rooms is the first sign a terror organization is facing hard times

dana carvey has a story about how one day he went to the break room at his office and there were no more snacks, and his writer dino stamatopolous turned to him and said "yeahhhhh. we're canceled"

spoiler: they got canceled

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

John McCain did a lot of lovely things, but this is one of the few good things he did. That, and providing extremely meme-able content.

this isn't the hot takes thread

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1063207693840601091

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I used to foolishly think Assange was good and a whistleblower what a doofus I was

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

waah waah

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Has anything ever leaked (:haw:) about how he became a literal Russian asset? It has been pretty obvious for a while now that it's beyond an enemy of my enemy thing.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Azathoth posted:

Has anything ever leaked (:haw:) about how he became a literal Russian asset? It has been pretty obvious for a while now that it's beyond an enemy of my enemy thing.

im not sure if it has been stated that he is directly coordinating with russian spies but the existence has been disclosed of communications between him and roger stone or maybe even papadapoulous re the hacked emails. and of course the us government has stated that wikileaks coordinates with the russian government and assange is wikileaks since everyone else left ages ago

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 03:10 on Nov 16, 2018

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

im not sure if it has been stated that he is directly coordinating with russian spies but the existence has been disclosed of communications between him and roger stone or maybe even papadapoulous re the hacked emails. and of course the us government has stated that wikileaks coordinates with the russian government and assange is wikileaks since everyone else left ages ago

Yeah, I get that it's not specifically confirmed, but it's generally accepted as far as I know that he's at a minimum compromised by Russia and was acting in accordance with their wishes on the emails and DNC hack release.

The thing is, I'm positive that Assange was already working for the Russians by the point the Trump campaign got involved. The Russians clearly trusted Assange to act as a go-between and they knew they could trust him to do what they wanted when they started using him with Stone and the rest of the ratfuckers.

I think I'm probably asking after information that just isn't publicly known though.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shear Modulus posted:

Remember when Hollywood jerked him off with that gushing biopic of him as a heroic crusader for truth and accountability? Can't wait to see how that gets memory holed.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Uncle Wemus posted:

I used to foolishly think Assange was good and a whistleblower what a doofus I was

Chelsea Manning did the good thing, Assange was just the salesman

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScrubLeague posted:

This is not an emptyquote.

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

so long dental plan!

Lisa needs braces!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tashilicious posted:

This is not an emptyquote.

Stop being a coward and just emptyquote

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now posted:

Stop being a coward and just emptyquote

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

Depending on how many people are sharing it, a coffee maker and some coffee is a pretty modest investment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ScrubLeague posted:

:yeah:
https://mobile.twitter.com/xychelsea/status/1061849550908837889