Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Finally managed to get the last of my Axi L1s moved at a decent price and decided to splurge on cosmetics. :toot:

The Umbral accessory set is badly designed. The earrings can't be seen while wearing the scarf and everything else can't be seen while the scarf's hood is up. The individual pieces look ok on their own though, my only other complaint is the end of the scarf has some light clipping issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

I was gonna go with Simpson's jokes for my next MOA pets like Moa Mo-Mo Shabadu or Aurora MOAealis or something just as stupid.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Spudd posted:

Aurora MOAealis

Auorora MOAealis!? At this time of day, in this part of the Vallis, and localized entirely within Fortuna!?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Moa Cowbell

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Ahh, okay, that makes sense. I never really looked at how much Detonite or Fieldron it takes, I just kinda browse the dojo and go "Hmm, hey, this one has a cool design, let's do that next"

Also

Baro is back :toot: We finally get his 100th on console. Picked up Primed Pressure Point and Continuity.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Baro's getting his lean on in the Strata Relay, apparently.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

I really wish arbitrations weren't so pointless. By the time you're doing them you really don't need all that endo, and the rewards you can buy with Vitus are just garbage.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Auorora MOAealis!? At this time of day, in this part of the Vallis, and localized entirely within Fortuna!?

:discourse:

Pipski posted:

I really wish arbitrations weren't so pointless. By the time you're doing them you really don't need all that endo, and the rewards you can buy with Vitus are just garbage.

I wish I lived in your beautiful, carefree world, devoid of constant obsessing about maximizing my sick endo gainz

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Yeah you might be the space 1% but I am constantly thirsty for endo.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Also, Reddit has decided that DE is "misleading, exploiting and abusing us" by... giving us free stuff

I'm gonna resist the extremely strong urge to copy and paste the wall of text but I highly recommend reading this dumb poo poo

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
I just bought two new Primed Mods, I need tons of Endo. Really should get around to unlocking arbitration. But...the nodes I still need are Defection....

Like it's not hard but...defection.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

what does baro have today on pc anyways

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

alphabettitouretti posted:

Yeah you might be the space 1% but I am constantly thirsty for endo.

maybe its because sorties give me nothing but endo and and ayatans. I can't use it fast enough anymore.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Johnny Joestar posted:

Prisma Angstrom/Grakata, Tempo Royale, Axi A5 relics, and some other stuff.

devinebovine
Sep 7, 2006

Bring corpro! What a wonderful phrase

Bring corpro! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Bring corpro!

Johnny Joestar posted:

Not Primed Flow.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

Also, Reddit has decided that DE is "misleading, exploiting and abusing us" by... giving us free stuff

I'm gonna resist the extremely strong urge to copy and paste the wall of text but I highly recommend reading this dumb poo poo

Imagine writing that many words because you didn't get a free thing for having a stream minimized for a few hours.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Soothing Vapors posted:

Did you actually read that post?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Johnny Joestar posted:

https://imgur.com/a/0jfPd8E#JEdYbJC

devinebovine
Sep 7, 2006

Bring corpro! What a wonderful phrase

Bring corpro! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Bring corpro!

Soothing Vapors posted:

"I got free things for doing nothing, but they weren't the free things I wanted so that means I'm being abused."

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I see the point being made about the drop monster stuff, but it was clearly an experiment and Megan actually waded in to explain the ideas behind it. I actually don't think I have an issue with the Partner-only nature of it, what's the point of being a Partner if you don't get some sort of special viewership-boosting perk from it?

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

It explicitly was not partner-only this time.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Any of the Baro stuff I can / should get as a new player?

Also I did a couple of Fortuna bounties and bought my mining laser and fishing spear, and in the process got all the garuda blueprints. It seems to require a bunch of resources I've never seen. Is this all stuff out in the world in Fortuna? How big of a pain is it to get?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Helter Skelter posted:

It explicitly was not partner-only this time.

The "watch and get poo poo every hour" event was not. The "drop monster" thing they're testing out is.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Substandard posted:

Also I did a couple of Fortuna bounties and bought my mining laser and fishing spear, and in the process got all the garuda blueprints. It seems to require a bunch of resources I've never seen. Is this all stuff out in the world in Fortuna? How big of a pain is it to get?

Garuda takes alloys that you can get the recipes for from the mining vendor. She also takes some kuva, which you need to complete some later story content to access, I think. The toroids are available in Fortuna caves and from murdering poo poo in certain places around the map.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Gamers being mad and wrong on reddit? :monocle:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

turn off the TV posted:

Did you actually read that post?

Why, does it end with talking about looking at them, they come to this place because they know they are not pure...

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Substandard posted:

If you have the mastery for it, the Prisma Angstrum is a fun gun, and Tempo Royale is a great stance for big swords. Other than that, nope.

It's a pretty bad Baro for non-cosmetic stuff.

Sprechensiesexy
Dec 26, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So I bought 4000 plat with the 75 % discount. What should I spend it on?

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Echophonic posted:

Garuda takes alloys that you can get the recipes for from the mining vendor. She also takes some kuva, which you need to complete some later story content to access, I think. The toroids are available in Fortuna caves and from murdering poo poo in certain places around the map.

Thanks!

The Shortest Path posted:

If you have the mastery for it, the Prisma Angstrum is a fun gun, and Tempo Royale is a great stance for big swords. Other than that, nope.

It's a pretty bad Baro for non-cosmetic stuff.

I'll try to get the tempo royale since I've been having some fun with Galatine. I'm only mastery level 6 so I can't use the Prisma Angstrum at the moment. Is Tempo Royale 175K AND 385 ducats? I have 0 ducats so I assume I'd have to crack a bunch of relics and sell some stuff if that's the case.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
I finally unlocked the first branch of the void and the last mission there dropped me 3 argons (which might be a lot or nothing). Sadly i can't actually do any of the blueprints they'd be used for because i'm missing other stuff and the wiki says they get deleted in 2 days. Guess there's no other use for them?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sprechensiesexy posted:

Stuff you can't grind for like slots and cosmetics. Maybe warframes that really suck to farm like Equinox and Mesa.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

RoadCrewWorker posted:

I finally unlocked the first branch of the void and the last mission there dropped me 3 argons (which might be a lot or nothing). Sadly i can't actually do any of the blueprints they'd be used for because i'm missing other stuff and the wiki says they get deleted in 2 days. Guess there's no other use for them?

I made atomos with 2 of mine yesterday and it has been awesome so far. It requires MR 5, and didn't require anything else too weird component wise.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

RoadCrewWorker posted:

Speaking of engaging, i love how impactful the shotguns feel and that they send smaller mobs flying. Among the 200+ weapons (or frame abilities), which ones are the closest to feeling like a quake 3 railgun or rocketlauncher (if any)?

Did you say Railgun?

And nobody mentions Ferrox? For shame.
Ferrox may be a staff-gun - but it's a loving Staff Railgun.

Only downside is the charge-to-fire mechanic but it performs delightfully - even shoots through enemies by default.

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

Sprechensiesexy posted:

I did the same thing when I got a 75%, here's what I got:

Prime warframes and guns under 100p from warframe.market, splurge if there's one you really like above 100
Taters/Eximus for your primes
Colors
Fancy skins
Probably harrow and ivara, your call there
60/60 mods, any other good mods you're missing that are under 20p on the market
Ignis wraith blueprint
Corrupted mods
Resource/XP boosters to level up all the poo poo you just bought

I still have over 2k left :O

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Substandard posted:

I made atomos with 2 of mine yesterday and it has been awesome so far. It requires MR 5, and didn't require anything else too weird component wise.
I don't think i know that or have the blueprint for it. Considering i installed the game 3 days ago MR5 is still timer limited for me (stuck on 4). And i just sunk all my plastids into mag and nyx parts so now i'm blocked there for a bit.

I'm just surprised because i had like 3 drop in a 10 minute defense mission, which seemed entirely trivial. Did i just get lucky/have a teammate with +2000% droprate build or are they actually just that easy to pick up?

Broose
Oct 28, 2007
You can just ask in alliance/dojo chat for Ignis Wraith BPs. I know there's at least one person that hands them out for free. I think there are also a lot of people in the community that hae access to limitless amounts of them that can just give them out. Bottom line is don't spend plat on a ignis wraith BP.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Bholder posted:

Why, does it end with talking about looking at them, they come to this place because they know they are not pure...

No, it's just that the post is about having transparent drop rates, how twitch as a platform will see these events and how it impacts streamers and their content.

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

Broose posted:

You can just ask in alliance/dojo chat for Ignis Wraith BPs. I know there's at least one person that hands them out for free. I think there are also a lot of people in the community that hae access to limitless amounts of them that can just give them out. Bottom line is don't spend plat on a ignis wraith BP.

Yeah I got impatient and dropped the 2p on the market :monocle:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Substandard posted:

I was going to say that you should grab the Prisma Grakata since it's one of the best automatics around, but then I remembered you said "new player" and that thing is MR11 so maybe not yet :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

RoadCrewWorker posted:

I don't think i know that or have the blueprint for it.

I think when I first got argon crystals and didn't know what to do with them, but didn't want them to go to waste, I built a Diriga Sentinel.

Also, if you don't have a blueprint just go to the market and buy a blueprint with credits.

In general Argon Crystals aren't too bad to come across, just inconsistent. Sometimes you get a bunch when you don't need any. Sometimes you go like an hour in the void without seeing them when you desperately want them. But on the whole not really bad. Nothing really requires more than a couple at a time.