Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Healthy glow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

When Steve Bannon's old house had a bathtub with acid damage.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don’t feel in no ways tired

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Taintrunner posted:

I don’t feel in no ways tired

lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
#resist

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Alright libs have finally convinced me precedent is a bad idea.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://time.com/3982223/ted-cruz-bacon-gun/

ScipioAfro
Feb 21, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndoSyrZtNCo

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Cool guy.

ScipioAfro
Feb 21, 2011
when great hero Kim Philby got caught, the Russians asked him to give talks about how he lasted for so long

he said the main thing was if someone catches you, deny you ever did anything wrong. And keep denying even when it's ridiculous to do so, if you do it for long enough (if your a white dude) your insane lies will become like actual evidence for you.

And he was like "oh yeah it was just because i was in this dumb posh club that they let me go, it was loving mental."

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ScipioAfro posted:

when great hero Kim Philby got caught, the Russians asked him to give talks about how he lasted for so long

he said the main thing was if someone catches you, deny you ever did anything wrong. And keep denying even when it's ridiculous to do so, if you do it for long enough (if your a white dude) your insane lies will become like actual evidence for you.

And he was like "oh yeah it was just because i was in this dumb posh club that they let me go, it was loving mental."

" Philby had undertaken to devise an escape plan which would warn Maclean, currently in England, of the intense suspicion he was under and arrange for him to flee. Burgess had to get to London to warn Maclean, who was under surveillance. In early May 1951, Burgess got three speeding tickets in a single day – then pleaded diplomatic immunity, causing an official complaint to be made to the British Ambassador.[37] Burgess was sent back to England, where he met Maclean in his London club"

lmao this owns so much, why hasnt it been turned into a movie

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Well, we got Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy sort-of inspired by this, which both a good book and an amazing movie.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The Frontline host in the Clayton Bigsby sketch from the Chappelle's Show pilot was that guy in the anti-Goldwater Daisy ad in 1964 and the 2016 anti-Trump remake

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
this article
https://splinternews.com/the-least-important-resistance-figures-of-2017-1821516772

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Oh god lmao

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i am a                   lovely media man

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Barbara Walters had Laverne Cox on a national televised interview and asked about her hog.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hillary's fail staffers couldn't find a cyrillic font for the label maker

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

When Newt Gingrich was correct, but in hilarious fashion

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/806620424796860418?lang=en

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
when chuds got mad at obama for being muslim but only after they got mad at him for having a christian pastor who said that america was bad once

and then obama didn't even have that guy's back

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/tankiesanders/status/1064660785513857024?s=21

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

Hillary's fail staffers couldn't find a cyrillic font for the label maker

They couldn't find the right word either. Instead of "reset" it says "overload" in russian.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

marco

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Lol that the Republicans last hope for saving their party and the US from Trump was smooth brain operator Ben mother loving Carson.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

what exactly caused gentle ben's sharp decline?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

ansel autisms posted:

what exactly caused gentle ben's sharp decline?

Hearing him talk about anything but neurosurgery.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I think a Carson presidency would be even weirder than Trumps

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The opioid epidemic would just end overnight.

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
how much grain could one fit in the washington monument

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

great timing, George Pataki

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

how much grain could one fit in the washington monument

Lol

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Reminder that Scott Walker was considered the surefire can't miss candidate among the lanyard class pre-escalator.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Please clap

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Trump's private investigator in Hawaii.

Jon Stewart begging for a trump 2016 run before quitting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde