Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Shageletic posted:

Abrams announced she's not gonna win.

:rip: :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Last GOP rep (state level) in the CA Bay Area just got smoked out:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump's epic victory

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Can we have one more????

https://twitter.com/CATargetBot/status/1063569805918167040

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I see the registered voters number at the top of that tweet, but do we have any idea how many votes left to count?

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008
saw some election nerd say the estimates is like 6k for Kern still remaining. dunno about the others

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Can you guys finish before the next election please? You have a little under 2 years.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

spankmeister posted:

Can you guys finish before the next election please? You have a little under 2 years.

we didn't have a president-elect in 2000 until one month and five days after the votes

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

ScrubLeague posted:

we didn't have a president-elect in 2000 until one month and five days after the votes

also it wasn’t even the correct one

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shear the Sheep posted:

saw some election nerd say the estimates is like 6k for Kern still remaining. dunno about the others

How homogenous in being D +34 (or whatever margin that thing is saying) is Kern?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

codenameFANGIO posted:

also it wasn’t even the correct one

Yeah this is in the opening credits of every episode, fuckin kids these days skipping the intro

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/FrancesRobles/status/1063805310270414848

florida.txt

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

How homogenous in being D +34 (or whatever margin that thing is saying) is Kern?

no clue but most election followers in california say that the remaining ballots should mostly be provisional which heavily favour dems. By the end of it the dem could end with a 1-2 point win. All depends on how much is still outstanding but election people are estimating a lot due to turnout numbers across the state.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

coward republicans in CA didn’t have the balls to shred those provisional ballots :argh:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Katie Hobbs won Arizona secretary of state go blue wave

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

Katie Hobbs won Arizona secretary of state go blue wave

It's a pretty key result since she'll have power over voting issues in the state. Very good for 2020.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

It's a pretty key result since she'll have power over voting issues in the state. Very good for 2020.

Trump isn't winning in 2020 probably

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Maybe ducey will die or get a federal appointment so Hobbs can be governor

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

quote:

But the manufacturer of the high-speed scanner used in Palm Beach said its technicians had witnessed Palm Beach County elections workers, apparently worried that one of the machines was running too fast, jam a paper clip into the scanner’s “enter” button in an effort to slow it down. That, in turn, caused a short circuit that cut off the power, a company spokeswoman said.

:catstare:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Oh my God Florida what the gently caress

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Lmao trying to picture the reaction of those techs

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lawman 0 posted:

Trump isn't winning in 2020 probably

lol he loving is, we live in the hell dimension

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Florida Man Runs An Election

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Screaming Idiot posted:

lol he loving is, we live in the hell dimension

the only way he wins is if the democrats are dumb enough to nominate Hillary again. and that isn’t gonna happen.

at least I hope not.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kuato posted:

the only way he wins is if the democrats are dumb enough to nominate Hillary again. and that isn’t gonna happen.

at least I hope not.

You know she loving is

The Republicans are evil incarnate and the Democrats are either incompetent or collaborators. I'd say we need a 3rd party but lol that poo poo will never happen, look at the utter failures of the libertarian and green parties.

We live in hell world! If you're not suffering from depression, you're either a billionaire or deluded!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dont kid yourself trump is going to beat any dem nominee that isnt bernie or maybe biden

also hillary is already running. she hasnt officially declared but all her chief hanger ons are loudly signaling that the gang is getting back together

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

Maybe ducey will die or get a federal appointment so Hobbs can be governor

Honestly I'd rather have her as SOS until 2020 to unfuck our voting access.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'd rather have Hillary as president than Trump, but I'd have literally anybody but Trump.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
wat in liberalization

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'd rather have Hillary as president than Trump, but I'd have literally anybody but Trump.

holy poo poo stop posting

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
E: double post sorry

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Screaming Idiot posted:

counterpoint: mike pence

also

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

holy poo poo stop posting

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
trump is basically slightly worse than bush if your'e an american, much better if youre in the middle east, but with infinitely more lols and that's a very good thing

like yeah bush did a dumb dance in african or dodged a shoe, but not nearly as much as twitter raging every day and new peak trump meltdown unhinging and it owns

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Screaming Idiot posted:

Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died and a few thousand soldiers did, too, for no other reason other than the federal government decided to save on body armor costs so it could splurge on things like F-35 costs later. Sure we "miss" him because he hosed the world up, but he did it with decorum and he didn't whine on Twitter while he did it, and that matters because people can eat decorum

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
basically its really funny that trumpi is raging about caravans and locking up 50,0000 brown children into for-profit rape camps, all while crying about peter s's gayt lover and 13 angry democrats and whatever fox ran that morning instead of mmaking fox run whatever bush did

best we got for lols was john stewart making a funny face for 8 years that was boring z

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

galenanorth posted:

Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died and a few thousand soldiers did, too, for no other reason other than the federal government decided to save on body armor costs so it could splurge on things like F-35 costs later. Sure we "miss" him because he hosed the world up, but he did it with decorum and he didn't whine on Twitter while he did it, and that matters because people can eat decorum

No argument there, Bush is a war criminal who in a just and good world would have been doused in kerosene and set aflame. I'm just depressed and enraged at the fact we have literal concentration camps filled with kidnapped children in addition to the other horrible poo poo going on right now. The only reason Trump isn't technically worse than Bush is because Trump hasn't started a new war in the middle east.

Yet.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

W would have locked up hillary clinton

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

w signed the law that created the immigrant gestapo

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

W. was the Trump beta test. Or maybe Trump's the buggy release candidate for the W. upgrade. Either way, gently caress 'em both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
IF DNC is dumb enough to put up Hillary or Biden then Trump will probably get reelected IMO. There's already tons of Uncle Creepy video of Biden.