Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://puu.sh/C0cY7/fea4ac70d3.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

like he's not loving that hologram plush

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Isn't pretty much every 13 year old boy an incel?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

veni veni veni posted:

Isn't pretty much every 13 year old boy an incel?

most people under the age of consent aren't having sex, yes

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

:thejoke:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
oh, the guy in that thumbnail is 35. Japan!

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Ghostlight posted:

"that's not a plush, that's my wife!"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Putty posted:

oh, the guy in that thumbnail is 35. Japan!

woah. I thought he was like 12.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Ghostlight posted:

I also loved Blade Runner 2049

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I am so sick of seeing this fucker now.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

I am so sick of seeing this fucker now.

:same:

no one gives a gently caress that you legally analyze fiction.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Oh god, yeah that idiot is in all of my recs now and I've never even watched any of his videos.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

veni veni veni posted:

Oh god, yeah that idiot is in all of my recs now and I've never even watched any of his videos.

Imagine you watching your favorite show while a stranger pauses it and goes "Actually...the problem with this scene is..." every 3 minutes. Now do this for 15-30 minute show. There. Saved you the hassle.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This doctor's videos are actually pretty good, though.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Nov 16, 2018

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Is there actually some Osmosis Jones anime or something?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

JediTalentAgent posted:

Is there actually some Osmosis Jones anime or something?

Osmosis Jones is already anime. In Japan. Where all cartoons are called "anime".

But that doctor is watching Cells At Work, which is sort of a similar show.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Linux Pirate posted:

:same:

no one gives a gently caress that you legally analyze fiction.

I've watched a couple of these. They are okay vids.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I'm glad you added that last bit because I was wondering what a handsome, healthy and well adjusted man in his thirties was doing reviewing anime.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I too am #1 and Like. Suck. Dick.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Prick won't go away, even after I've gone through the rigmarole of saying "NOT loving INTERESTED".

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm pretty sure that letting YT know your not interested in something actually just makes it blow up your recs more.

Kind of crazy this random guys stupid vids are in all of our recommendations. wtf is up with that?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

veni veni veni posted:

I'm pretty sure that letting YT know your not interested in something actually just makes it blow up your recs more.

Kind of crazy this random guys stupid vids are in all of our recommendations. wtf is up with that?

I've heard youtube's suggestion algorithm promotes divisive videos somewhat, but I've never looked into it so I could be wrong

Also, that lawyer guy's channel keeps showing up because that guy/whoever owns that channel is paying good money for exposure.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'm pretty sure it's advertising. There's several channels where I'll tell it I don't like the video and don't like the channel but they'll keep popping up for a week or so then go away for a while. Then again, it's only taken Youtube two months to figure out I don't want 'Gaming - Topic' recommended to me every single day. The algorithm is so unknowable it could be anything down to having this thread in your cookies.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

I'm pretty sure it's advertising.

Ding ding ding

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Linux Pirate posted:

I've heard youtube's suggestion algorithm promotes divisive videos somewhat, but I've never looked into it so I could be wrong

I have a Dark Souls 3 video with 750,000 views and everyone is mad because it's about pwning low level players, so correct.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

veni veni veni posted:

I go directly to their userpage, go to the about section, and under flags I block the user completely when the user is a butt that makes nothing but poo and youtube keeps asking me to look at their poo

sometimes not even that works, recently got a cinemasins vid in my recs even though they are blocked, but it worked for at least a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007