Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Good news horny Switch owners! Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is coming to the Switch in March.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Good news horny Switch owners! Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is coming to the Switch in March.

Cool, can't wait for AlBorlantern Corps to post a picture of the cover!

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

Apparently Spyro has some performance issues so maybe they just couldn't manage to get a ps1 game to run on a Switch somehow.

Just dynamically scale it down to 240p with no AA like most PS1 and switch games

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

The most shocking part of this news is that there's a Dead or Alive festival. Is it funded entirely by the, like, three dudes who buy all of the 1000s of dollars of DLC?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
But will it have HD Rumble?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

Cool, can't wait for AlBorlantern Corps to post a picture of the cover!

You're confusing me for someone else

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah, you've got the wrong Guy, buddy

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I just got bayonetta 1 and 2 and started playing them for the first time and it’s a good job the gameplay is fun because the presentation is seriously annoying - big titty anime witches are one thing but the incredibly irritating sidekick and lovely cutscenes nearly made me switch it off before I even got to the actual game

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Butterfly Valley posted:

I just got bayonetta 1 and 2 and started playing them for the first time and it’s a good job the gameplay is fun because the presentation is seriously annoying - big titty anime witches are one thing but the incredibly irritating sidekick and lovely cutscenes nearly made me switch it off before I even got to the actual game

The sidekick and cutscenes are the best parts though, made me laugh out loud several times.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Butterfly Valley posted:

people are probably gonna dogpile you for this but I support your crusade against gross, sinning, lewd games on God's Holy Console, the Nintendo Switch

(Seriously though if you think Bayonetta is bad you haven't been paying attention to what else is available on the console, including the Nintendo-published giant titty rabbit game)

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

homeless snail posted:

IDK it drops from stuff. The season journey will give you a full set, also.

The loot bags dropped the Demon Hunter trousers on my Witch Doctor and made me sad.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Brother Entropy posted:

did you get your season armor set?
actually I just realized that I have unlocked most of it but just haven't claimed it :pram:

I could claim it on a different character, correct? Perhaps I should do that since I'm feeling a bit bored with the necromancer. Which class has the most fun season armor set?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What's the giant titty rabbit game?

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Sakurazuka posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BisterdDave posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

There aren’t any rabbits in that game

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s one of the blades it’s a weird winter rabbit anime lady with boobs so big it looks like her back has been broken

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Butterfly Valley posted:

Imagine it’s almost a decade ago and you’ve been through a year of a halo, a borderlands and a modern warfare and then bayonetta comes outta nowhere

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

It’s one of the blades it’s a weird winter rabbit anime lady with boobs so big it looks like her back has been broken

She’s just a human girl with big tits as far as I know.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Double post!

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

Renoistic posted:

As someone who can't stand anime titty games like XC2 and Blazblu I adore Bayonetta. She's confident, loyal to her friends without being obsessed about them and is constantly mugging for the (game's) camera she's well aware of. Also, she turns into panthers and bats and is using her own hair adornments to trap/control literal demons from hell.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Can’t go a page without discussing anime titties on the Switch.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

Cartoon Man posted:

Can’t go a page without discussing anime titties on the Switch.

It's the new Vita, sorry.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Well if you're gonna call BlazBlue, and presumably all fighting games, anime titty games I guess all bets are off

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

She’s just a human girl with big tits as far as I know.

Think you're thinking of Pyra. The titty rabbit is dahlia I think. Starts with a D at least

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Well I mean if you like Bayonetta you like anime titty games but most people just use anime titty games for games I don’t like.

THE loving MOON posted:

Think you're thinking of Pyra. The titty rabbit is dahlia I think. Starts with a D at least

I don’t remember I never used her she wasn’t a good unit.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Five pages ago somebody was slightly wrong about Undertale on the internet, something for which I cannot stand

Ignite Memories posted:

I played through Undertale but missed out on the good ending for eating some carrots that were bad mouthing me

Eating the carrots is still considered pacifist because it's what they want. You're still on track for the good ending, you just can't get it on your first playthrough. Reload your old save, a character will phone you up and tell you where you need to go for the good ending.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
I guess I'm dumb but it wasn't clear to me Civ VI doesn't have hot-seat multiplayer, save your :retrogames: if you wanted that.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Well if you're gonna call BlazBlue, and presumably all fighting games, anime titty games I guess all bets are off

Blazblue is the most anime of fighting games

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Sakurazuka posted:

Mario Odyssey

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Startyde posted:

I guess I'm dumb but it wasn't clear to me Civ VI doesn't have hot-seat multiplayer, save your :retrogames: if you wanted that.

That’s going to make my wife mad... :sigh:

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

bayonetta is extremely good and the cutscenes are great

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bayonetta is extremely great but the cutscenes are awful and contain QTEs that affect rank.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Barudak posted:

Bayonetta is extremely great but the cutscenes are awful and contain QTEs that affect rank.

Cutscene QTEs are the worst.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

This is the best cutscene QTE of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYreLdfJI8Q

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Bayonetta is great, but would be 300% better if cutscene QTEs and minigames (bike, Space Harrier) didn't affect rank.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

squirrelzipper posted:

Yeah you have to claim the reward on the season journey screen - it’s a bit unintuitive.

oh, what the hell. I was kind of wondering when I would get all the stuff it was listing

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Yay!

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Warframe switch gameplay. Warning, talkative dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM0hxNQLofo

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

b_d posted:

oh, what the hell. I was kind of wondering when I would get all the stuff it was listing

I was equally confused until someone told me the same. I’m still confused on the first one with the portrait and the hand pet. You can’t claim it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

jackhunter64 posted:

This is the best cutscene QTE of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYreLdfJI8Q

pretty sure the best QTE is this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngORPZj4wwY