Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

DivisionPost posted:

...is this still Moon Zero Two?

Yeah.

They're showing clips from other episodes where the commercials originally went, which confused me at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

CapnBry posted:

Does anyone know if the Cinematic Titanic "complete" DVD set is actually all 12 full movies/riffs? $30 seems too cheap for 12 movies, especially when they have individual movies for 14 bucks each on Amazon.

This DVD collection
Cinematic Titanic

It's all of them. I own it.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Florence Henderson Hairdo, Looks like she uses Wesson Oil.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

rydiafan posted:

Yeah.

They're showing clips from other episodes where the commercials originally went, which confused me at first.

Yeah, but this short from Bloodlust is going on a little longer than the other "MSTie Moments" clips we've seen.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

That lopsided center jut of the bangs on her pink wig is pissing me off.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

DivisionPost posted:

Yeah, but this short from Bloodlust is going on a little longer than the other "MSTie Moments" clips we've seen.

Okay, that was loving weird. I'm watching through YouTube on my PS4; I don't know when it happened but that feed switched over to Bloodlust while everyone else was still watching Moon Zero Two. I backed out, went back in, and MZ2 returned.

So weird.

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
Alright, my money is on Bloodlust being next!

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

They are being attacked by a Zappa track.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
For the record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlvbUigsxf8

The riffers at MST3K were loving wizards when it came to telling the future through mockery

CapnBry
Jul 15, 2002

I got this goin'
Grimey Drawer

rydiafan posted:

It's all of them. I own it.
Sweet, ordered, thanks! That's a pretty great deal and I'll finally know if I've seen them all... after I have seen them all.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Sharing costumes with Caroline Munroe I see.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Wait- oh the jazz combo was still in there!

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
I've never seen this one, despite it being so celebrated. This is a really goofy but fun movie. And a pretty fun riff.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

DivisionPost posted:

Okay, that was loving weird. I'm watching through YouTube on my PS4; I don't know when it happened but that feed switched over to Bloodlust while everyone else was still watching Moon Zero Two. I backed out, went back in, and MZ2 returned.

So weird.

Ok, just happened to me. One second, cyanide air bottle, next second, Uncle Jim's Dairy Farm.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
oh goodness they merged successfully

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh goodness they merged successfully

Next week on Mitchell: the cloverleaf!

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Richard Basehart

Tom Sirbol

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Is there a schedule of which episodes are going to air today and when? So many things to watch today

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
501: Warrior of the Lost World is next!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Oh god. The hurting.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

BlackJosh posted:

Is there a schedule of which episodes are going to air today and when? So many things to watch today
They've always kind of had them as a surprise, I think? They only have the hours the episodes will be up on their page.
(PST listed)
11:00 AM — Episode 2
1:00 PM — Episode 3
3:00 PM — Episode 4
5:00 PM — Episode 5
7:00 PM — Episode 6

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Oh god. The hurting.

DEEP HURTING

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Megaweapon is the best guest though.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Any word on whether there are going to be any Jonah eps?

Lucky Cat
May 1, 2009

Thank you, Square Master.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Square Master is such an underrated bit.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Hogama posted:

They've always kind of had them as a surprise, I think? They only have the hours the episodes will be up on their page.
(PST listed)
11:00 AM — Episode 2
1:00 PM — Episode 3
3:00 PM — Episode 4
5:00 PM — Episode 5
7:00 PM — Episode 6

Yeah I thought so I usually just go in blind but was wondering if I had missed something

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

This whole segment is gold.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Oh, I don’t know....

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Who's the lead actor of this movie, anyway?

Lucky Cat
May 1, 2009

Hogama posted:

Who's the lead actor of this movie, anyway?

The guy from Paper Chase, of course.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

remusclaw posted:

This whole segment is gold.

I legit want Bittersweet Hearts to be a thing.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

rydiafan posted:

I legit want Bittersweet Hearts to be a thing.

They were for awhile. Despair.com used to sell them for Valentines (as Bittersweets), but stopped a couple of years ago.

remusclaw posted:

Any word on whether there are going to be any Jonah eps?

I would hope so, since it looks like they're trying to do a first/last thing with the hosts to help them cover 30 years of the show.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Based on the title, I assumed Warrior of the Lost World was some sort of caveman film instead of... whatever the hell this is.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Do you have any Fruuuit!

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

So, was Stallone a beneficiary of mumbling being in...or was mumbling being an in thing cuz of Stallone?

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
This movie is so bad, still gets me every time.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Buckaroo Bonzaii is in the Mountain!

Lucky Cat
May 1, 2009

Isn't this how Scientology heals people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strasburgs UCL
Jul 28, 2009

Hang in there little buddy
this movie does a really good job of combining bizarre badness and watchability, its one of my favorites