Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

they remade yellow with less gameplay and a plastic nsmb art style and are charging 60 dollars for it sir
Yeah and it's fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

What's a zoomer

you minus a year or two

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lmfao, Id rather be plying Red Dead than this loving BABY poo poo. Dear lord, lol have some loving dignity dude

5 mins later: genuinely sobbing at the Ch 18 [sopoiler]somebody’s poisoned the watering hole! reach for the sky!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao, Id rather be plying Red Dead than this loving BABY poo poo. Dear lord, lol have some loving dignity dude

5 mins later: genuinely sobbing at the Ch 18 [sopoiler]somebody’s poisoned the watering hole! reach for the sky!

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think the point is there's about a billion better pokemon games with 1000x the Content for much less than 60 dollars

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wii U VC has Pokémon Pinball Ruby/Sapphire for 8 dollars.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think the point is there's about a billion better pokemon games with 1000x the Content for much less than 60 dollars

agreed, plus i never finished sun/moon so im not in a rush to spend more money. but the appeal of going back to red/blue is undeniable

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Holeissers Hall of Classics:
Players Unknown Battlegrounds
Pokemon Lets Go To The Polls

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

Do the chickens have perfect pelts

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

agreed, plus i never finished sun/moon so im not in a rush to spend more money. but the appeal of going back to red/blue is undeniable
So download Red and Blue on your 3DS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FireRed And LeafGreen win.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

can’t wait for Imp Zone finally setting the record straight on the upcoming HD Putt Putt remakes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

can’t wait for Imp Zone finally setting the record straight on the upcoming HD Putt Putt remakes

*does that gesture of something flying over somehbodys ehad*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I'm enjoying the video game. It's laid-back and pretty. The motion controls, it turns out, are fine. Although there are fewer systems to interact with, the new ones they added are distinctive and make it feel different rather than lesser.

But it is lightweight. Can't fault anyone for skipping it as long as it's for a good reason like "80% of the pokemon including my favorite aren't even in it" or "the multiplayer kind of sucks to take seriously" and not for a bad reason like "this looks like for babies"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

bongo bill weighs in folks get er while its hot

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

My opinions are non-perishable. If you get one, you can count on it forever. Reheat it on a dry skillet over medium heat, it'll taste good as fresh. That's a promise

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Honey, you gotta talk poo poo back.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Homey*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Honey fits way better

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Hey let’s take the keys to the Pokémon franchise and hand them over to the guy who was in charge of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes. What could go wrong lol.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Honey fits way better

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

I'm enjoying the video game. It's laid-back and pretty. The motion controls, it turns out, are fine. Although there are fewer systems to interact with, the new ones they added are distinctive and make it feel different rather than lesser.

But it is lightweight. Can't fault anyone for skipping it as long as it's for a good reason like "80% of the pokemon including my favorite aren't even in it" or "the multiplayer kind of sucks to take seriously" and not for a bad reason like "this looks like for babies"

Yeah my girlfriend is playing it. It seems fun and is very cute, but extremely normie and doesn't seem to have much game to it. It's exactly what it sets out to be, can't fault it for that, and it's very charming to watch

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Yeah my girlfriend is playing it. It seems fun and is very cute, but extremely normie and doesn't seem to have much game to it. It's exactly what it sets out to be, can't fault it for that, and it's very charming to watch

please stop saying normie

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Honey fits way better

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

haha (laughing sound)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008