Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

wtf is this

Wormskull doing pushups his wife jogging in place bob on the right and skeezy in the cowboy hat the miami crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Add a few hundred pounds and you got it right on the head.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've only played the first tiny mission so far and even it is really cool. I want a variant where you have time + equipment to sneak around the house setting up comical home alone traps before the enemies arrive

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I've only played the first tiny mission so far and even it is really cool. I want a variant where you have time + equipment to sneak around the house setting up comical home alone traps before the enemies arrive

You basically do once you unlock some loadout items, you can do whatever you want until you unlock that laptop

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love that one of the very first items you unlock in this game is the fish, cuz being able to start with non-alerting non-lethal reusable melee weapon is actually really useful and they made it 100% goofy

i dont remember if anything from season 1 actually filled that role, there was the tonfa and baton but you couldnt keep those out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the briefcase can also kinda do that too, but i caught yesterday that i couldnt cheat and bring it on a sniping focused escalation lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also unlocked the marrakesh sniper bc it was a badass weapon in 1, intending to find a nice spot to smuggle it in the briefcase and do Sniper Assassin, but then I wandered backstage of the kronstrad show and this level just keeps going. now im just listening to all this mechanic chatter

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The random NPC lines are so good. Someone just said "Can you believe this guy? What a flippin' dildo!" after I split someone's head open with a battle axe

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Mumbai is insanely good, easily the best Hitman level I've ever played

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

BBJoey posted:

Mumbai is insanely good, easily the best Hitman level I've ever played

I just hit mastery on Miami and I'm getting close on Sgali but I haven't played Mumbai at all since my first blind play through of all the maps lol. I'll definitely give it some time tomorrow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've still only played Miami

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Miami is huge

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I started Miami and got anxious about how cool it is so my mind went blank and I went back to Bloodborne

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hit Miami mastery 10 and ready to move on. I laughed a lot at Doctor 47 Belladonna...isn't that poisonous? Yes. Should I be concerned? I'm not.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Somehow I got really bad at Hitman even though I played season one obsessively and only took a break for about a year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Cocaine

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Hit Miami mastery 10 and ready to move on. I laughed a lot at Doctor 47 Belladonna...isn't that poisonous? Yes. Should I be concerned? I'm not.

It really just gets better. Interested to hear your first columbia run

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Columbia as in the university? *strokes goatee* Hmmm, I got a bone to pick with those guys.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I probably won't finish the first run tonight bc this map is too big

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I probably won't finish the first run tonight bc this map is too big

It feels like a good mirror to Sapienza to me, with distinct village/mansion/"lab" zones, but the way they interplay is a lot more interesting and you're obviously not railroaded into the whole virus destruction thing. Also way more opportunities to get your targets to move around and interact with each other

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

It feels like a good mirror to Sapienza to me, with distinct village/mansion/"lab" zones, but the way they interplay is a lot more interesting and you're obviously not railroaded into the whole virus destruction thing. Also way more opportunities to get your targets to move around and interact with each other

this seemed like a good place to stop after a lot of set up

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

this seemed like a good place to stop after a lot of set up

Lol there's some dialogue in Miami that implies Agent 47 stood in to do the drums on the posthumously released Jordan Cross album

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

So I did the statue kill, as previously posted, and then i found the hippie and did the poisoned super cocaine kill which was funny. but the lady seemed bugged or maybe its designed this way, that after the statue killed delgado she just stood in the town square never going anywhere or doing anything. she wouldn't even react to coins, so i had to just go onto a rooftop as a soldier and shoot her in the head and run away, which was lame. i did explore her mansion and saw some potentially cool opportunities for the future. I also feel like the 2 assassinations I did were all planned in the town itself, theres probably 70% of the map I havent even seen yet

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I think your mission bugged because she definitely went back home for me the first time I did the statue kill. With good timing though you can get them
both at once

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Is the VIP ticket scalper in Miami bugged? I can take him out and stow him with no trouble but I always get compromised when I pick up his ticket, even if nobody sees me do it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

For You

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do I get the Legacy pack for free if I own it, and how do I get that all to work. Do I have to have it installed.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Do I get the Legacy pack for free if I own it, and how do I get that all to work. Do I have to have it installed.

Install 1, launch it, and in the menu you’ll see a link to download the legacy pack. Once it’s downloading you can uninstall 1 if you want

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That’s what it is for PS4 at least. I assume it’s more or less the same on other systems too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On PC it's just listed in the DLC list for download if you own it.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I wish I'd read that before deleting season one from my PS4's hard drive. I might try the revamped season one locations after I'm done with two. Miami is a huge sprawl. I like that picture-in-picture when you're recorded on a surveillance camera is just the camera's POV.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn’t play much of the first one so it’s no biggie to me. Plus it spares me having to buy the expansions yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't find where to download the legacy crap, and it's pissing me off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh wait maybe I did. 30 drat extra GB??

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh wait maybe I did. 30 drat extra GB??

The total Hitman 2 download size is 108gigs on my hard drive.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Are the two expansion packs currently available? I just went with the $60 version because I thought they weren’t out yet. Google is making this hard for me to find out somehow.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Tetramin posted:

Are the two expansion packs currently available? I just went with the $60 version because I thought they weren’t out yet. Google is making this hard for me to find out somehow.

no, and those no strong details or dates on them and you dont save money buying the bigger pack, so no worries

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Streaming this, to those of whom are interested.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

47, your next target is a fat Brazilian hentai enthusiast. You’ll have to dodge the gunfire in the favelas to find him. The client wants you to show him a picture of Bowsette before strangling him. Good luck, 47.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

spb posted:

47, your next target is a fat Brazilian hentai enthusiast. You’ll have to dodge the gunfire in the favelas to find him. The client wants you to show him a picture of Bowsette before strangling him. Good luck, 47.
Cream cheese calzone <- USE POISON (O)