Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you thankful for?
This poll is closed.
Video games (sincere) 44 10.89%
Video games (ironic) 14 3.47%
Video games (the mod) 74 18.32%
Video games (but only for my platform of choice) 10 2.48%
Video games (but only the one game I play) 13 3.22%
Video games (but only the ones I played as a kid) 17 4.21%
Family, friends, your job, the forum (sincere) 38 9.41%
Family, friends, your job, the forum (ironic) 14 3.47%
Bowsette 117 28.96%
That this Bowsette meme seems to be dying 63 15.59%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

You did it Todd

You saved Fallout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

They have more than one server right

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

the only ethical diet is cannibalism

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Really Pants posted:

the only ethical diet is cannibalism

Alternately, eating nothing and wandering into the forest, desert, or ocean floor so that your corpse might provide some sustenance for a more worthy ecosystem.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Infinitum posted:

You did it Todd

You saved Fallout

The brilliant genius of Fallout 76 is that it’s a meta game where you attack Bethesda

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I like the touch of realism in Majora's Mask where everybody spends up until literally the day before the world ends arguing about whether or not the world is going to end, and even then half the population decides its fake and doesn't even try to protect themselves

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

You've only got two? :smuggo:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I ran the first session of my new D&D game today, and it went pretty well. I just underestimated how often they would choose to just go find more monsters to find instead of other things, which is on me honestly.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
You will literally never ever predict what they'll do and it's a fool's errand to even try, really

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Internet Kraken posted:

How do you guys manage to even turn food chat into a hostile feud

Leave it to goons to have VERY strong opinions on food

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Infinitum posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravy

What do you think Gravy is America? :colbert:

I mean, sausage gravy is literally a roux with sausage fat, flour, and then milk added as a liquid, it's a textbook gravy.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Starcraft update: Finished the base game Terran campaign, my first time doing it without cheats :toot: I still suck at this game and can't micro-manage for poo poo but I can at least beat the AI in a war of attrition like nobody's business. Onto the Zerg campaign...

E: This weekend was probably the most I've gamed over a two-day span in months and it felt really good, and now I'm just burnt out enough that I'll be able to focus on work the next two days and then family the rest of the week.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Nov 19, 2018

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Humans ruined food

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Andrast posted:

Humans ruined food

No, food ruined humans

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

precision posted:

No, food ruined humans

It's a mutually harmful relationship

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
food owns, i own

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

food owns, i own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHn_cM5I2OE

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i wish rock n roll racing had really taken off

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
https://youtu.be/Cbsjznw7D1I

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Food is good and I hope that we can all come together and relax and not be toxic or caustic about the wonderful and not-so-wonderful food creations that every culture around the world has brought to the table

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'll continue to make fun of bread pudding/mayo sandwitches, thanks.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm going to assume that you are specifically talking about putting bread pudding and mayo together on a sandwich and eating it because that sounds disgusting

Mayo is getting a bad reputation tho because it's legit a good thing, it just gets overused, kinda like ranch dressing.

Bread pudding is also good as hell.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Bread pudding is fine but whatever that white sauce that they put on it is is amazing

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

Mayo is getting a bad reputation tho because it's legit a good thing, it just gets overused, kinda like ranch dressing.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Marina is right again.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Like I said. It gets a bad reputation from overuse. It is good as a condiment when used sparingly in the right situations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Mayonnaise is disgusting

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Kirby is so loving disappointed in all of you petty mewling food heretics and your tribalist hate feuds

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

precision posted:

No, food ruined humans

The true enemy has revealed itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2r3U9wFvA

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

precision posted:

Mayonnaise is disgusting

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

precision posted:

The new Kingdom Rush comes out in just 3 days :woop:

I think this is the most hype I've been for a game all year. The preview videos they've been doing are crazy good

bloons tower defense 6 was kind of a letdown for me so this is my last bastion of hope for ios games

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Mayo is fine on things and I don't really ever think about it. It's never something that stands out to me that I would say "yeah this is the highlight" the way I would for something like salsa

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Mayo is an acceptable way to prevent a sandwich from being dry. I'm not sure I've ever had a stronger opinion on it than that

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Mayo forms the basis for nearly every creamy dressing, spread, and sauce. It’s the kind of thing you won’t notice until you cut it out completely.

Black August posted:

Kirby is so loving disappointed in all of you petty mewling food heretics and your tribalist hate feuds

Kirby understands picky eaters are true villains.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Picky eat all you want just have some grace and don’t be such a complete toolshed about it and walk away from others who get insecure and argumentive over it

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
It's honestly a great emergency snack on its own. Out of the jar with a spoon or a straw if I'm driving somewhere.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Whenever I see people have such a strong negative reaction to mayonnaise I wonder if they were traumatized by church potlucks where every other dish had a pint of cheap mayo dumped in it or something. It's such an inoffensive condiment if used well.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

It's honestly a great emergency snack on its own. Out of the jar with a spoon or a straw if I'm driving somewhere.

Just stick your hand in the jar and grab a big ol' glob.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Okay 3D Gyorg and Twinmold were not fun bosses

Gyro aiming and better quest tracking vs bad zora controls and bad bosses makes MM3d vs N64 kind of a toss up in the end I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

precision posted:

Mayonnaise is disgusting

• Locked thread