Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

oldpainless posted:

Mods, I don’t think you understand the gravity of the situation. I am IRATE.

More like oldcoolless amirite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/monde55212068/status/1063647132047958018

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That isn’t funny but it is pretty loving cool.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
That album of weird Wikihow pictures is great. Is this one some kind of bizarre heifer prostitution scheme?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

That album of weird Wikihow pictures is great. Is this one some kind of bizarre heifer prostitution scheme?

It's from How to Have a Pet Cow

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Yep, you're Guy Goodbody all right.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

What is this?! a close for ANTS?!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually we encourage users to buy as many custom titles for each other as they want at the low price of $9.95. Did you get your own title changed? You can buy a replacement for just $5.00!

All I'm hearing is "mods gave inflammatory red texts so lowtax can afford new spine"

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Railing Kill posted:

Pro click right here.

:hmmyes:

Thinking about those means

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Milo and POTUS posted:

All I'm hearing is "mods gave inflammatory red texts so lowtax can afford new spine"

mods: new (spine)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

There's also a Twitter account for Wikihow images out of context, but it seems to be defunct.
https://twitter.com/NWikihow/status/933727400793399298

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Milo and POTUS posted:

If some drat fool ever made me a mod, that's literally all I'd do.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1047979929227255808?s=19

gp2k
Apr 22, 2008

dialhforhero posted:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

dialhforhero posted:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

dialhforhero posted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Dannywilson posted:

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Where we’re going, we won’t need eyes to see.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wouldn't work. Unlock user-purchased custom titles, mod-granted ones show up in that user's history, so it leaves a paper trail.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

They Cronenberged the HELL out of those dogs:

Also: Hello new Facebook avatar:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Welcome to the Revolution, Comrade!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wouldn't work. Unlock user-purchased custom titles, mod-granted ones show up in that user's history, so it leaves a paper trail.

From your description it seems like it totally works though?

:confused:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This one's just ripping off Burn Notice:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Anyone who even remotely needs to be on the lookout for spies almost certainly has workplace training for it. No, Craig, the bag checker on lane six isn't a spy, his grandma bought him that watch for his eighteenth birthday.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Good luck Putin!

Always be checking for spies. Also check for bendability.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
There's a lot going on here:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Hatemail from facebook page "poo poo towns of New Zealand"

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I thought it was Google Translate being weird.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Help, what does "you can Endeavor to find other means of moving your dirty waka" mean? Is the capital E significant?

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/steak_ham/status/1064241752335364097?s=19

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tree Bucket posted:

Help, what does "you can Endeavor to find other means of moving your dirty waka" mean? Is the capital E significant?

It is a reference to the popular detective Inspector Morse, whose full name was "Endeavour Morse". So when you "Endeavour" with a capital E, it means you do detective work to discover something.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Maybe they are talking about a Mitsubishi Endeavor?
Edit sorry, Endeavour. Also apparently Ford makes one as well
Double edit sorry missed the non joke reply above me, gotta refresh more often!

Dixville has a new favorite as of 13:44 on Nov 19, 2018

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Wheat Loaf posted:

It is a reference to the popular detective Inspector Morse, whose full name was "Endeavour Morse". So when you "Endeavour" with a capital E, it means you do detective work to discover something.

Huh, neat. And the sentence keeps working without the cultural knowledge, too, since "endeavor" as a verb just means "to work with purpose".

The only thing I know about Inspector Morse is that its theme song is written around the word MORSE spelled out in Morse code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okafNPLStwU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Elysiume posted:

Anyone who even remotely needs to be on the lookout for spies almost certainly has workplace training for it. No, Craig, the bag checker on lane six isn't a spy, his grandma bought him that watch for his eighteenth birthday.

Reminded of the Chelsea Manning tweet about spotting feds. Actual spies tend to try to look as unassuming as possible and fit in with everyone else around, usually slightly shabbier. Key thing is to check the shoes.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Reminded of the Chelsea Manning tweet about spotting feds. Actual spies tend to try to look as unassuming as possible and fit in with everyone else around, usually slightly shabbier. Key thing is to check the shoes.

That's how you look for rich guys at a strip club, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Ghost Leviathan posted: