Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

the only source i can find for this is 'cleveland.com'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

When asked about the president’s visit to the area, Kirk Ellsworth, whose adult children lost their homes in the fire, shook his head in disgust.

“My kids lost everything. I voted for him – and now? He can kiss my red rear end,” Ellsworth said. “What he said was ridiculous. It hurts my heart. A lot of us voted for him and he [talks] down to us?”

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dolomite posted:

When asked about the president’s visit to the area, Kirk Ellsworth, whose adult children lost their homes in the fire, shook his head in disgust.

“My kids lost everything. I voted for him – and now? He can kiss my red rear end,” Ellsworth said. “What he said was ridiculous. It hurts my heart. A lot of us voted for him and he [talks] down to us?”

Sniiiiffff

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
"A lot of us voted for the face eating leopards, and they eat our faces? They can kiss my rear end."

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's still going to vote straight ticket r for the rest of his life

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Dolomite posted:

Wait what did he say to them?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Uncle Wemus posted:

Not sure if it was here or elsewhere but that dollop podcast on mccain was nuts. I knew he was bad but holy poo poo.

vietnamese flying ace john mccain

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he's still going to vote straight ticket r for the rest of his life

He'll come back into the fold when his facebook feed and fox news tells him to.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

vietnamese flying ace john mccain

Launchpad McCain

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
liberal trolls feeding on elderly chuds

^^^ two parallel bios: 1) a self-described liberal blogger who writes viral chudbait satire for a living, and 2) a 76 year old woman named shirley who lives alone and spends all her time lapping that poo poo up on facebook

both of them probably deserve to die under trump but statistically, the trump voter in the piece has a decent shot at it.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Launchpad McCain

aaahahahaha

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

ikanreed posted:

they knew what they signed up for (on the mortgage documents )

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

You're walking in the woods
There's no one around and your phone is dead
Out of the corner of your eye, you spot him
(John McCain)

He's following you, about thirty feet back
He gets down on all fours and breaks into a sprint
He's gaining on you!
(John McCain)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Launchpad McCain

launchpad always walked away from his landings

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Dolomite posted:

:bisonyes: that's the stuff

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

This is so obviously a car fire completely unrelated to the CA fires. And it took 2 minutes of Google to figure out that the melting point of aluminum is 1200F and that gasoline burns at 1500F.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

Dolomite posted:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-tours-wildfire-757956/

Trump reiterated his ill-conceived comments in California on Saturday. “We will be talking about forest management,” he said. “I’ve been saying that for a long time. It should have been a lot different situation.” He also mentioned Finland, saying that they “spend a lot of time on raking” leaves and “cleaning and doing things” to prevent forest fires.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's amazing how the man is able to be both 100% correct and 100% wrong at the same time

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Dolomite posted:

Trying to get emotion from a party that thrives on being sociopaths. This never gets old.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Philthy posted:

Trying to get emotion from a party that thrives on being sociopaths. This never gets old.

they're only supposed to be sociopaths to, you know. those people.

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008
if you haven't followed Laura Loomer yet on twitter youre missing out of some great tweets

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1064356956712792065

hates muslims so much she will oppress herself and other jews. just normal things

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Laura Loomer is very sad

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

my bony fealty posted:

Laura Loomer is very sad

Good.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

liberal trolls feeding on elderly chuds

^^^ two parallel bios: 1) a self-described liberal blogger who writes viral chudbait satire for a living, and 2) a 76 year old woman named shirley who lives alone and spends all her time lapping that poo poo up on facebook

both of them probably deserve to die under trump but statistically, the trump voter in the piece has a decent shot at it.

It's hard to get too mad at the guy writing. I mean, he has disclaimers on the website and he makes up the most insane poo poo possible and then goes "I MADE THIS UP, I LITERALLY MADE THIS UP PEOPLE" and yet people just share it unironically and then don't even notice when he posts the stinger. Sure, he could give it up, but his wife's working extra shifts at wendys to pay credit card bills and they've already moved a ton of times all over the country.

It's just... another way in which we've turned our world into a hellscape.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Grondoth posted:

It's hard to get too mad at the guy writing. I mean, he has disclaimers on the website and he makes up the most insane poo poo possible and then goes "I MADE THIS UP, I LITERALLY MADE THIS UP PEOPLE" and yet people just share it unironically and then don't even notice when he posts the stinger. Sure, he could give it up, but his wife's working extra shifts at wendys to pay credit card bills and they've already moved a ton of times all over the country.

It's just... another way in which we've turned our world into a hellscape.

I mean, he's not exactly helping the situation.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Hypnolobster posted:

Sure, but he's basically a low rent patriothole old people take seriously.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

IM WHITE AND I THINK THE CONGRESSIONAL BAN ON WHITES SHOULD BE ENACTED

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
honestly im surprised there's a dumb rule about hats in the first place

e: not like shocked surprised but more i wasnt aware of it but when i did find out about it i said to myself "yeah that sounds dumb enough to be an actual rule"

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Former DILF posted:

IM WHITE AND I THINK THE CONGRESSIONAL BAN ON WHITES SHOULD BE ENACTED

I’m white and I say kill ‘em all!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Shear the Sheep posted:

if you haven't followed Laura Loomer yet on twitter youre missing out of some great tweets

hates muslims so much she will oppress herself and other jews. just normal things

she hates herself so much she tries to date nazis too
she really needs to be institutionalized
along with any other nazis

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Is gulag an institution.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Hypnolobster posted:

No, but generating a ton of negative externalities in the process of grifting money from idiots is probably the most American thing there is.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dolomite posted:

Lazy motherfucker should have raked the drat floor

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Rex-Goliath posted:

the only source i can find for this is 'cleveland.com'

fwiw cleveland.com is the website of the plain dealer, which is the largest newspaper in ohio

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

ikanreed posted:

the fires are the fault of the LIBERALS misusing fire protection funds. he also threatened to cut california off from federal relief because he kept on getting called a bastard man

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Shear the Sheep posted:

this is a pretty normal thing in the jewish community and is the same ladder-pulling you see from other ethnic groups that have earned their "whiteness". in the jewish community it also has the added layer of israel, so you have pretty liberal jews that will devolve into "WE NEED A FINAL SOLUTION FOR THE ARAB DOG" when you get them drunk enough

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Business Gorillas posted:

the fires are the fault of the LIBERALS misusing fire protection funds. he also threatened to cut california off from federal relief because he kept on getting called a bastard man

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/553081268800614400

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Business Gorillas posted:

fwiw cleveland.com is the website of the plain dealer, which is the largest newspaper in ohio

yeah but you'd think this story would be picked up by a few more sources considering it's kind of a big deal

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Shear the Sheep posted:

when I was in elementary school they instated a dress code that banned hats and headwear for boys and men, but girls and women were allowed to wear them because of the necessities of being fashionable

which makes it sound like I'm ninety years old, but no, the south is just real weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Shear the Sheep posted:

lmao someone pointing out what THEY are, so therefor must be for everyone else

s.o.c.i.o.p.a.t.h.