Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting 2007 levels of hype

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/EndlessLoopStd/status/1007371251885772801

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lol

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Owners of the SCUM Supporter Pack start with an extra 2 inches.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

BDE Bonus

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

extremebuff posted:

ok but do they get anything in the game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1064535021417943040?s=21

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Back when he was a mere Dorito Bishop

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

he hasn't been able to escape the gravitational pull since

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Thank you Gabe

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Dorito Deacon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In nomine Patris et Filii et Doritus Sancti

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Rip valve

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Back when he was a mere Dorito Bishop

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In nomine Patris et Filii et Doritus Sancti

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I thought Valve would have some kind of message to the Half-Life community for helping them grow into the company they are now, or maybe just a blog post about it, but at this point I don’t think they’re even gonna make a tweet about it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I thought Valve would have some kind of message to the Half-Life community for helping them grow into the company they are now, or maybe just a blog post about it, but at this point I don’t think they’re even gonna make a tweet about it.

Black Mesa showed zen footage today and I think that's a valve backed project at this point, so I'm guessing that's it.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:(

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Gabe got hungry and ate the social media mgr after they said they were “cooking up” a commemorative tweet.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://twitter.com/PlayArtifact/status/1064296237619269632

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz posted:

Gabe got hungry and ate the social media mgr after they said they were “cooking up” a commemorative tweet.

They were forced to announce a remaster of this classic PC game instead

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Evwry time aomwone makes a gabe neqell is fat joke hald life 3 is delayed for a day ahd 50 different community dab taunts are added into team fortreas 2 and the portal 2 store based valve gabenasjesussummersale.jpg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nightmare world

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Evwry time aomwone makes a gabe neqell is fat joke hald life 3 is delayed for a day ahd 50 different community dab taunts are added into team fortreas 2 and the portal 2 store based valve gabenasjesussummersale.jpg

Its a god drat tragedy that we wont ever see HL3 brought to us by the great team that brought us classics such as Portal 2, Dota 2 and Artifact

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

My boot drive is going really slow and check dusk has been stuck on 18% for six hours....fuuu

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

My boot drive is going really slow and check dusk has been stuck on 18% for six hours....fuuu

Teh

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

F

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

Its a god drat tragedy that we wont ever see HL3 brought to us by the great team that brought us classics such as Portal 2, Dota 2 and Artifact

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://www.linux.com

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the boot drive is dead and i actually am going to install linux on a flash drive to see if i can recover anything. then i'll try windows repair but i don't think itsgoint to work. an d ifit doesn't....wow! windows 10 sure is expensive. maybe its time to buy an xbox one xand play sea of thieves with rediscover lfmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

the boot drive is dead and i actually am going to install linux on a flash drive to see if i can recover anything. then i'll try windows repair but i don't think itsgoint to work. an d ifit doesn't....wow! windows 10 sure is expensive. maybe its time to buy an xbox one xand play sea of thieves with rediscover lfmfao
welcome to the crew

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Hard drive with googly eyes making horrible mechanical noises with every letter of its dialogue: PC gaming ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Hard drive with googly eyes making horrible mechanical noises with every letter of its dialogue: PC gaming ftw

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rapping with rediscoer about how awesome it is to see the breasts with googly eyes atached to the sexual dandelion with googly eyes from conkers bad fur day in 4k. the real poo poo nintendo didn' want you to see

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Overwatch is free this week, looks like there's never been a better time to jump into PC gaming's crown jewel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ArfJason posted: