Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

So we already knew the Wohl family were rich retarded people all the way down

...But daddy being actively involved in Jakey boy's schemes, and a Co conspirator?

:hmbol:

my balls have reached the stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jesus Christ, the Wohl family is going to go to jail forever because they wanted to make Turmp look less dumb.

A brutal self-own.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Get you a big Likely D

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

:chanpop:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1064665704996102144?s=19

OK Jacob is really, really hosed

The ex girlfriend is completely back pedaling and claiming she's not sure if it's Mueller that raped her

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!

:bisonyes:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Actuary X posted:

She is a young woman of color who has already accomplished more in her life than they ever will

Causes great cognitive dissonance

Honestly, it just give me a small case of the sadbrains :smith:

But then I remember she's owning chuds with finesse and then I don't sadbrains as bad :unsmigghh:

explosivo posted:

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1064626652792147970

Lol. Can't be too hard on ol' Trump-a-dump you guys or he'll be very very mad.

Press huddle to metaphorically nail the dick to the door with hard questions in sequence, since there's only one question to a person :gritin:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1064665704996102144?s=19

OK Jacob is really, really hosed

The ex girlfriend is completely back pedaling and claiming she's not sure if it's Mueller that raped her

:hmbol: No wonder he went to Europe. But something tells me he's on his way to somewhere even more not-US-friendly, maybe... Russia, or the Ecuadorian embassy?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mistle posted:

Honestly, it just give me a small case of the sadbrains :smith:

But then I remember she's owning chuds with finesse and then I don't sadbrains as bad :unsmigghh:

Press huddle to metaphorically nail the dick to the door with hard questions in sequence, since there's only one question to a person :gritin:

:hmbol: No wonder he went to Europe. But something tells me he's on his way to somewhere even more not-US-friendly, maybe... Russia, or the Ecuadorian embassy?

Lol if you think the GRU or Russians even know who Jacob Wohl is

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Mistle posted:

He does take a lot of weird trips to Russia where he posts selfies with no one else in the picture (seriously) talking about what a great country it is

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

He does take a lot of weird trips to Russia where he posts selfies with no one else in the picture (seriously) talking about what a great country it is

maybe he just really appreciates the geology of the land itself instead of trying and failing to connect with its people, like dude gives no fucks about all these annoying human beings plodding around doing human things but really loves the gently caress out of these sedimentary layers and is presently scouting for the best place to found his very own dwarven fortress

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
as much as we like to laugh at wohl he probably ruined that lady’s life.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Romes128 posted:

as much as we like to laugh at wohl he probably ruined that lady’s life.

the lady that agreed to push bogus rape accusations for money?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/cbudoffbrown/status/1064630065185599488?s=20

the mighty caravan has been defeated

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I hope to one day awaken from this dream

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sorry, I would love to, but I can't believe an article sourced to the Krassenstein brothers.

drat, I had assumed this one was lost. Nice!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Lpzie posted:

I hope to one day awaken from this dream

We want you to wake up, too. Your family misses you, the doctors say the brain activity is decreasing, but we won't let you go. please wake up.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

You just know if this world is anyone's dream, it's loving Donald J. Trump's dream.

"And then I was a millionaire playboy hanging out at Studio 54 during the height of the disco era..."

"And then I was the star of my own TV series..."

"And then I was President and I did anything I wanted and no one could stop me!"

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
they probably should have done some research before trying to character-assassinate the good boy™ attorney

mueller is a former marine, vietnam vet who won a purple heart, he's a republican appointed by bush, he's a family man, extremely religious, he is well-respected within the fbi, he did such a good job obama extended his tenure, he is known to have a very boring personality, he's very conservative and thinks enforcing the law is the "doing god's work"

I have problems with mueller, it's just funny imo that the guy trump and morons like wohl are trying to trash is so stereotypically "good" by republican standards

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

LabyaMynora posted:

You just know if this world is anyone's dream, it's loving Donald J. Trump's dream.

"And then I was a millionaire playboy hanging out at Studio 54 during the height of the disco era..."

"And then I was the star of my own TV series..."

"And then I was President and I did anything I wanted and no one could stop me!"

Yeah except it's internally a nightmare gordian knot of insecurity, hollow posturing and a vague, gnawing sense that nothing will ever make his dead dad proud.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

LabyaMynora posted:

drat, I had assumed this one was lost. Nice!

Really want the Dems to get to at least 40+. Just for the headline and sadbrains it will cause in Dondon.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

they are gigantic loving cowards

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Imagine what it must feel like to have complete confirmation that you were deployed because the orange retard wanted to pretend a bunch of brown people were scary so that racists would vote R harder ... and that it didnt work....

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet
So Avenatti is desperately trying to link the false accusations against Mueller with his own DV arrest by REEE'ing at Wohl on Twitter but... he still, like, hit a woman, right? Did I miss something? Has there been any evidence (other than that one surefire tweet) that Wohl was trying to frame Avenatti for DV? Has anyone released more information about the charges against Avenatti? I'm confused.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

GirlBones posted:

So Avenatti is desperately trying to link the false accusations against Mueller with his own DV arrest by REEE'ing at Wohl on Twitter but... he still, like, hit a woman, right? Did I miss something? Has there been any evidence (other than that one surefire tweet) that Wohl was trying to frame Avenatti for DV? Has anyone released more information about the charges against Avenatti? I'm confused.

he hasn’t been charged with anything

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

GirlBones posted:

Nobody has any idea what is going on. Personally, I'm gonna continue to basta until some facts actually emerge.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine being the Whataburger-craving dipshit that got deployed to the border for a political stunt, got heat stroke, then had his company shipped home after the election and before the spooky caravan of ISIS supersoldiers arrived and STILL plans to vote republican even though the retarded president considers your military absentee ballot illegal.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Imagine being the Whataburger-craving dipshit that got deployed to the border for a political stunt, got heat stroke, then had his company shipped home after the election and before the spooky caravan of ISIS supersoldiers arrived and STILL plans to vote republican even though the retarded president considers your military absentee ballot illegal.

Ladies and gentlemen... ARE TROOPS!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Literally the one thing I unironically admire of Trump is that he holds the very un-American view of not really giving a poo poo about military personnel. This is not to say he actively dislikes them. His default temperament towards soldiers appears to be "who cares".

Thumbs up, Mr. President.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm the New York Times thinkpiece author that's going to write about how coyote sightings were down during Operation Whataburger Craving and therefore the mission was a huge success.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

GirlBones posted:

well I was about to dismiss it based on not hearing anything more, but it turns out it was just drowned out by the orange retard.

“Townhall” posted:

When celebrity attorney Michael Avenatti was arrested for domestic violence allegations last week, it was initially reported that the woman he had a confrontation with was his ex-wife. We now know that to be false. The woman involved in that incident is 20-year-old actress Mareli Miniutti, who just filed a domestic violence restraining order against Avenatti, The Blast reported.

BREAKING: Actress Mareli Miniutti Filed a Domestic Violence Restraining Order Against Michael Avenatti

Still skeptical about anything involving Wohl even tangentially, but I’m inclined to take the accusation much more seriously now. I still have reservations due to the freshness of the story, but there’s a hearing on the restraining order scheduled in about a month.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Chomp8645 posted:

Literally the one thing I unironically admire of Trump is that he holds the very un-American view of not really giving a poo poo about military personnel. This is not to say he actively dislikes them. His default temperament towards soldiers appears to be "who cares".

That's true, he does seem to love "the military" as a force of weapons and machinery that you can threaten foreigners with but he really seems to hate the troops as people. As soon as they show any kind of individual characteristics outside of being mindless muscle he sours on them or insults them.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Chomp8645 posted:

he's super jealous of the respect and credit they get though

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

A minor quibble, but the migrant caravan has arrived. The delicious hilarity of the situation is derived not from the caravan's absence, but from where they arrived to, which is Tijuana, Baja California, more than 1,200 miles from where the Army is stationed in McAllen, TX. In fact, the US Army Base Donna is about 400 miles closer to the capital of Guatemala itself than it is to Tijuana.

There have been minor anti-caravan protests in the city, and the US has closed the border crossing. On one hand, it's sad to see these asylum seekers confronted with such disgusting displays of xenophobia. On the other hand, I like to imagine that scores of drunken San Diego republicans are now trapped in TJ after having crossed over for a weekend of raping trafficked women.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jose Mengelez posted:

she has large expressive eyes like sonic the hedgehog but she's on the other team and therefore wants to cut their cocks off and take their videogames away.

it's the ultimate betrayal.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

GirlBones posted:

A minor quibble, but the migrant caravan has arrived. The delicious hilarity of the situation is derived not from the caravan's absence, but from where they arrived to, which is Tijuana, Baja California, more than 1,200 miles from where the Army is stationed in McAllen, TX. In fact, the US Army Base Donna is about 400 miles closer to the capital of Guatemala itself than it is to Tijuana.

There have been minor anti-caravan protests in the city, and the US has closed the border crossing. On one hand, it's sad to see these asylum seekers confronted with such disgusting displays of xenophobia. On the other hand, I like to imagine that scores of drunken San Diego republicans are now trapped in TJ after having crossed over for a weekend of raping trafficked women.

Oh shoot, San Diegan here. I remember hearing on the radio this morning that the border crossing was closed and didn't know what that was about. I had just turned on the radio so maybe I missed where they talked about the why.

There are also a surprising number of US citizens (hispanic and otherwise) who actually live in TJ for the cheap rent and commute daily across the border into SD for work. Sucks to be them lol.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The Protagonist posted:

Yeah except it's internally a nightmare gordian knot of insecurity, hollow posturing and a vague, gnawing sense that nothing will ever make his dead dad proud.

Imagine being president of the United states of America and you cant get the goddamn gorilla channel.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/teamtrace/status/1064518742800035841

The_Donald check in

Proud Boys being labeled as an extremist group reactions

quote:

And they stick up for white people without even being exclusively white. There should be more groups like them and we should all be supporting them with our dollars and legal representation (any good lawyers on this sub?).
Spez: not that I think you have to have non-white people to have a group. Groups should be free, per the 1st Amendment, to associate with whomever they want. We need to bring back exclusivity to our society.
-
Proud Boys, a fixture at Portland protests, labeled 'extremist group' by FBI - first, WTF you can be labeled extremist for not being ashamed of being white males, and second - have they done the same to ANTIFA, you know, the ones who actually cause all the violence???

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Who will the president lob frozen turkeys at now?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I know this is good news, and I also know this is Florida, but how the gently caress is the Department of Agriculture in charge of concealed carry permits? :psyduck:

Get your poo poo together Florida, for gently caress sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TulliusCicero posted:

I know this is good news, and I also know this Florida, but how the gently caress is the Department of Agriculture in charge of concealed carry permits? :psyduck:

Get your poo poo together Florida, for gently caress sake

It's probably a carryover from ye olden times when farmers and gun owner were synonymous.

Like literally it's probably been that way since 1776 and just never got changed, much like everything else about America's attitude towards guns.