Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
bobb ross poo poo is everywhere now that he died :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

got any sevens posted:

bobb ross poo poo is everywhere now that he died :/

he made his own money on hocking branded poo poo
same with jacques pepin, dude has a branded caviar
.... not same with mr. rogers, he just stayed poor. altho there is merch

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Tetracube posted:

iirc he runs it for the sole purpose of money in a super cynical capitalist sort of way

Get this, people who make music and tv are in it for the money.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spazzle posted:

Get this, people who make music and tv are in it for the money.

were you in such a hurry to make that take that you forgot to read the goddamn post?

anyway content:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Tetracube posted:

were you in such a hurry to make that take that you forgot to read the goddamn post?

anyway content:

:eyepop:

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Tetracube posted:

anyway content:

No living creature harmed except for all those Palestinian women and children they're gonna gun down.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

mycomancy posted:

No living creature harmed except for all those Palestinian women and children they're gonna gun down.

They should change it to "no animals harmed" lol.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

For all that a lot of msm these days is pretty terrible, I feel like the art of journalistic sass has hit a golden age. "they can march into battle knowing no living creature has been harmed" :discourse:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

I met a social media manager once. She was a miserable person who would rather be doing wedding planning but couldn't make that much doing it so she just managed the Twitter of a couple companies instead.

I used to do social media with a variety of "exciting" companies and I quit to do manual labor and it was literally the best decision I have ever made. I have a union now and it rules.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

also leather is one of the greenest materials lmao vegans

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol

also leather is one of the greenest materials lmao vegans

Do you not know what a vegan is

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Not turning a methane farting cow into a minority stomping boot to save the planet.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

actionjackson posted:

Do you not know what a vegan is

the ethical position many of them hold is one of climatological impact

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
It owns that it's an objective good to kill as many cows as possible.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

If they had the chance, they would kill you and everybody you love.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Powershift posted:

They already are. Let's go get 'em :black101:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Shima Honnou posted:

They already are. Let's go get 'em :black101:

I'll get Wurt's leg, you get the Town Portal Scroll. Meet me in five.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Chomp8645 posted:

I'll get Wurt's leg, you get the Town Portal Scroll. Meet me in five.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Tetracube posted:

anyway content:

a kinder, gentler machine gun hand

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Powershift posted:

Wild cows will kill you for fun.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

spacetoaster posted:

Wild cows will kill you for fun.

I've been stalked down by murderous camels and horses are just a bundle of nerves covered in hair but cows are chill. Over 6 years of outback survey that included abandoned stations with cows that likely saw humans once in a lifetime never have I seen a cow do anything but: a) curiously follow you on the chance you'll drop a bale of hay, b) stare back with the eyes of a soul that's found perfect zen or c) run away in mindless panic.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

MizPiz posted:

It's easily the most useless job a person could do

It is actually pretty cool if you can scam a larger company into giving you a salary for doing what amounts to random guesswork and loving around in twitter.

No matter how obviously useless it is to you, brands still fall all over themselves to get someone who claims they know the secret to getting engagement and they've all gone way too deep to admit it's horseshit.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I'm pretty sure you can learn better Marxist critique through memes than at a university.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Shima Honnou posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4gfYwV3qM

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Outrail posted:

I've been stalked down by murderous camels and horses are just a bundle of nerves covered in hair but cows are chill. Over 6 years of outback survey that included abandoned stations with cows that likely saw humans once in a lifetime never have I seen a cow do anything but: a) curiously follow you on the chance you'll drop a bale of hay, b) stare back with the eyes of a soul that's found perfect zen or c) run away in mindless panic.

Meh, depends on the breed. I've had problems with steers before.

Now there are people trying to bring aurochs back.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Meh, depends on the breed. I've had problems with steers before.

Now there are people trying to bring aurochs back.

Yeah and bulls are aggressive a f. When I was a kid a common dare was to go inside the bull's paddock for increasing amounts of time, my parents got pissed when they found out because it's a legit dangerous thing for a kid to do

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Ever play 'Hey Cow!'?

Drive past a paddock of cows and yell 'HEY, COW!'. If most of them look up at you, you win and yell 'YEAAAHHHH!'. If they ignore you, you lose and yell 'BOOOOO!'.

It sounds dumb as hell but like many dumb as hell things it's satisfyingly stupid.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

There used to be some cows near my house growing up and we'd go over and say hi and feed them bits of grass, unless there was a bull nearby because it would get all defensive and snort and act like it was gonna charge, but it never actually did.

Oh also I once saw one of those cows that just has a hole in the side for easy guts access. It was even open at the time, I wonder what happens when it rains or if a bird poops in it...

That's my cow stories thanks for listening.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Yeah, yep cool story...

Wait what the gently caress? Guts access? Holes? Can you describe the animal with 'easy guts access'?

E: mods please change my name to 'Easy guts access'.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Outrail posted:

Yeah, yep cool story...

Wait what the gently caress? Guts access? Holes? Can you describe the animal with 'easy guts access'?

My sweet spring child

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
they're more common near agricultural schools

i grew up near a big vet school and got to stick my entire arm in one as a kid

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Pfft, get a load of the loser stuck with windowless livestock.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Outrail posted:

Yeah, yep cool story...

Might be a school nearby. They put a thing on cows that lets students learn about bovine digestion.

*edit* beaten by a mile. lol

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Outrail posted:

Yeah, yep cool story...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannulated_cow

Some cows have permanent port holes on them so you can reach inside to study what they're eating. It's super weird to see in real life, but the cow didn't even really seem to notice and apparently they live normal cow lives with one so :shrug:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

bike tory posted:

My sweet spring child

"You will wash your hands after that right?"

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

It's also a way to get animal rennet (the bacteria or whatever it is that's needed to make various cheeses authentically) without killing the animal.

Fortunately most rennet is produced in labs, it's only snobby eurotrash who demand it be pulled out of a plug in a living cows stomach.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
No no no that's enough internet for me tonight.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

bike tory posted:

My sweet spring child

Yeah to be clear I'm pretty sure they're supposed to have a stopper for the hole, like in that picture, this cow I ran into just didn't for whatever reason...

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Shame Boy posted:

Yeah to be clear I'm pretty sure they're supposed to have a stopper for the hole, like in that picture, this cow I ran into just didn't for whatever reason...

I like my cow like I like my MTV specials: unplugged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shame Boy posted:

feels good man