Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

W.T. Fits posted:

The Emperor is number IV in the Major Arcana of the Tarot.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

W.T. Fits posted:

:allbuttons:

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Oh, incidentally, I don't think anyone posted the dance from the manga. This was the whole thing, so you can see how DP took liberties with it.

editing fugo to be green is revisionism

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

Hahah siiiick

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Mistah is handicapping himself by using a revolver over a semi-automatic. With the revolver he only has six shots, wouldn't it be better to have 15 before he has to reload?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
he's only got six little buddies

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I assume his brother, Mista Mista, got [Love Gun] which does use a Glock or something.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold

Expect My Mom posted:

he's only got six little buddies

But if they ride the first 6 bullets then they are in position for him to fire some more bullets at them. That's what he did this week, the first bullet was to get one of his stands into the room then the second bullet was deflected by it into the guy. If he used a glock he could use the first few bullets to get them into position then he'd have 10 or so left to play with. Alternatively he could just shoot 6 then they could come back and he could shoot 6 again without having to reload.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Look, Mista doesn't want his gun jamming on him in the middle of a battle. Six shots is enough to kill anything that moves and hell, there's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
tigerskin pants give you no tactical advantage whatsoever

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CJ posted:

But if they ride the first 6 bullets then they are in position for him to fire some more bullets at them. That's what he did this week, the first bullet was to get one of his stands into the room then the second bullet was deflected by it into the guy. If he used a glock he could use the first few bullets to get them into position then he'd have 10 or so left to play with. Alternatively he could just shoot 6 then they could come back and he could shoot 6 again without having to reload.

Yeah, but the Sex Pistols are only willing to use revolvers. Sucks to be Mista.

somepartsareme posted:

tigerskin pants give you no tactical advantage whatsoever

:wrong: they give you great camo in wooded and grassy areas https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Camouflage_(Metal_Gear_Solid_3)

trucutru fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Nov 20, 2018

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

trucutru posted:

Yeah, but the Sex Pistols are only willing to use revolvers.

they each get to chill in their own Chambers instead of being jammed together in a clip

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zerilan posted:

they each get to chill in their own Chambers instead of being jammed together in a clip

I'm pretty sure they have codependent personalities.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Watching Part 4 for the first time(though I've read the manga version) and while I enjoy that they included Kira in earlier scenes so he doesn't come out of nowhere, it really lessens the impact of the "it's a hand, not a person!" reveal when they do it like 4 times.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Nessus posted:

I assume his brother, Mista Mista, got [Love Gun] which does use a Glock or something.

AU where part 4 involves Koichi being robbed by the user of [The Glock].

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

If minions were like six bullets I'd like them more tbh

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

ZenVulgarity posted:

If minions were like six bullets I'd like them more tbh

So Eddie Valiant's gun basically?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
does mista ever take the hood off

I want to see Mista's hair.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Not to my recollection, but we should see it when we get Mista's backstory.

If DP does what they did with Abbacchio, it might be moved to the next episode.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Even in his backstory, Mista wears a beanie. Fanart universally gives him short dark hair like this tho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
see I was thinking it would be blue for some reason

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Also, for the longest time I I lost track of which leg went to which boot and thought Mista's legs were given an extra joint in that one panel for an epic jojo pose

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Expect My Mom posted:

Look, Mista doesn't want his gun jamming on him in the middle of a battle. Six shots is enough to kill anything that moves and hell, there's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

see I was thinking it would be blue for some reason
It is a bit un JoJo to have it be such generic hairdo, but I think that makes it stand out more and idk it's kinda cute

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

His hair colour is listed as "sexy"

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down
It's not peak JoJo unless you can't tell where the hat ends and the hair begins.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

animatorZed posted:

It's not peak JoJo unless you can't tell where the hat ends and the hair begins.

Are we even sure Mista isn't just wearing a weird hair net and the arrow in the front is just way his bangs are cut?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Also, for the longest time I I lost track of which leg went to which boot and thought Mista's legs were given an extra joint in that one panel for an epic jojo pose

This just reminds me of that one Part 4 doodle

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
With the power of my stand,『Boyz II Men』I will combine all the good boys to create an army of perfect boys! Okusuke! Mistacchio! Jotayion! Koichi! All the boys will be improved!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

TGLT posted:

With the power of my stand,『Boyz II Men』I will combine all the good boys to create an army of perfect boys! Okusuke! Mistacchio! Jotayion! Koichi! All the boys will be improved!

Joke doesn't work since there's already a Boy II Man stand(Janken boy).

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

RatHat posted:

Joke doesn't work since there's already a Boy II Man stand(Janken boy).

Umm excuse me, I think you mean BoyManMan. I couldn't think of another name, gently caress rock paper scissors

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/thatguyinthehat/status/1064772366457167873

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I love how dumb the dance is, it's like they're just rapidly jojo posing to the beat

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

Wrestlepig posted:

I love how dumb the dance is, it's like they're just rapidly jojo posing to the beat

I used to be super self-conscious while dancing, so I did not dance at all.

Then I started watching JoJo and at some point I realised that's what dance is, and started doing the most JoJo poses I could think of to the beat, and I rule the dance floors. True story.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Tevery Best posted:

I used to be super self-conscious while dancing, so I did not dance at all.

Then I started watching JoJo and at some point I realised that's what dance is, and started doing the most JoJo poses I could think of to the beat, and I rule the dance floors. True story.

Real thing, I was Prince for Halloween and attached JoJos buttons to my outfit and danced and posed the whole night and it was the most fun I had in so long.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

One time I had to take a class of students to activities night at the university and I angrily approached the table of the anime club and demanded they show me their best jojo poses

one mother fucker did the jotaro point and I was so loving disapointed

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

If you're not blowing out both your hamstrings on a Dio WRYYYYYY, you're not trying hard enough.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
just lol if u and your buddies cant bust out the Joseph/Cesar or Pillar Men poses on command

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

If you're not blowing out both your hamstrings on a Dio WRYYYYYY, you're not trying hard enough.

the cosplay catwalk contest was the best part of last AX's Jojo panel because they got a lot of really good folk who really played into the poses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kuvo posted:

just lol if u and your buddies cant bust out the Joseph/Cesar or Pillar Men poses on command

it's the only way to wingman at the bar