Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

im ok w/ trump or whoever else spending as much as possible on space travel research bc it increases the likelihood of me getting off this god forsaken rock

hahahaha yeah ok Elon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

My dad believes people are doing this and was bragging about it after Trump's election (he didn't claim to have done it himself)

Conservatives have been turned into such slavish little consumers that they can't do without their favorite brands even when they hate those brands for being too culturally liberal so they just signal their tribal affiliations as they give money to their enemies. Not sure if they think they're owning the Starbucks execs who get their money and never see their little coffee-name protest or if they're realistic enough to settle for imagining they're owning a $14/hr barista who does more annoying poo poo every day than say "Trump" for a smug suburbanite.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why do they hate starbucks anyway? Don’t they go out of their way to employ Are Brave Troops after they get tbis and poo poo?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Why do they hate starbucks anyway? Don’t they go out of their way to employ Are Brave Troops after they get tbis and poo poo?

they serve lattes, the beverage of the libtard, so if you're looking for libs to trigger in your area its where you go

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

They always end up on the Fox News Rage-a-Thon because they have holiday cups instead of christmas cups and it drives the right crazy to admit other religions have a right to exist.

From there, it's cultural osmosis. They do thing the right hates, so they must hate the right exclusively. Ergo, liberal.

My dad had a hot take some time ago, when Starbucks said they would hire ten thousand immigrants in support of their communities, and Matt Best decided to stick it to them by hiring ten thousand veterans in response. But since his clothing, coffee and whiskey line isn't large enough to have that kind of staff, Starbucks said they would hire the 10k veterans themselves. Of course they held it up like a victory instead of the massive self-own it was.

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome

VitalSigns posted:

My dad believes people are doing this and was bragging about it after Trump's election (he didn't claim to have done it himself)

Conservatives have been turned into such slavish little consumers that they can't do without their favorite brands even when they hate those brands for being too culturally liberal so they just signal their tribal affiliations as they give money to their enemies. Not sure if they think they're owning the Starbucks execs who get their money and never see their little coffee-name protest or if they're realistic enough to settle for imagining they're owning a $14/hr barista who does more annoying poo poo every day than say "Trump" for a smug suburbanite.

My idiot Trumper friends can't even enjoy the fact that the Saints are the best team in the NFL this year due to their hatred of Nike and other NFL related issues. Once Brees goes the Saints aren't going to be good again for another decade so enjoy that poo poo while you can.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
lmao at any dummy thinking were going to leave earth as a species within the next millenium

We can't even keep this planet from frying

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Im stuck i traffic on tha bus but ill have my revenge on the toilet at work

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1064771257953079297

Let's check in on reddit to see how they are handling this

quote:

OBAMA CRONY bars US from enforcing Trump asylum ban 👹 MARXIST GLOBALIST STRIKES AGAINST USA SOVEREIGNTY 💩
-
Who does this bitch think he is?
California shouldnt have any judges at this point- so corrupt.
-
Our military doesnt report to commie judges...nor any judges
-
SO, it would be OK if I broke into his house and when I get caught ask if I can stay and watch his TV, eat his food, and drink his beer?
-
oval office. Change my mind.
-
-
Ignore it. These commie judges are not kings and queens. gently caress 'em.This is a perfect case for Trump to pull an Andrew Jackson and tell this court to gently caress right off.
"The court exceeded its authority. This is not a valid order. It will not be enforced."
The judicial branch does not have supremacy over the other two branches in our system of government. Take a stand and let them shriek their loving heads off.
-

This rear end in a top hat is responsible for taxpayer funded prisoner sex change surgery and his father Michael Tigar defended Terry Nichols in the OKC bombing trial
-
Traitorous foreign born operative. Revoke his citizenship. This guy is abusing his power of the court to subvert and weaken the US government and her military.
-
It's simple actually. If the executive branch is executing a lawful order . . . . ignore the activist judge and do the right thing. Enough of this activist judge garbage. Let all these subversive groups like the ACLU howl and shriek when they watch these people get thrown back across the border. This consistent attack on the sovereignty of our nation is deliberate and has to be stopped.
-
gently caress you ACLU. Enough with these assholes running to Federal judges! Federal judges can't compel a President to do anything
-
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH YOU THINK YOU CAN CIRCUMVENT THE CONSTITUTION YOU COMMIE FUCKS
-
TRUMP MUST CALL STATE OF EMERGENCY....PLEASE TELL ME HE SAW THIS COMING!!
-
gently caress these would-be dictators! This is a loving attempted coup! Arrest the worthless piece of poo poo for sedition and treason, because he/she/it is permitting an INVASION OF OUR COUNTRY!
-
People bring this up all the time, but it would be easier and more effective for us to simply gather in a few states, secede, and let the U.S. government fail on its own.
The way the demographics are, if we let California and Hawaii go, in 6 years we'll have to let Texas go, then Florida, Arizona, New Mexico, NY, etc.
This stuff spreads like wildfire. Only way to fix it is to split off from the fire, isolate ourselves, don't let anyonein, and only emerge when we can rise like a phoenix from the ashes.
-
Don't come in ILLEGALLY and try to get the GOVERNMENT (taxpayers) to fund your life, come in LEGALLY (NOT THAT HARD) AND GET A JOB.
-
Just throw a few Flashbangs at the Caravan, They'll gently caress off
-
From the Human Feces captial of the nation comes another pile of poo poo.New AG has to stop this in its tracks, not next month or next week... Today.
-
Use all your AG powers and bulldoze this Activist Judge into the ground, no mercy, end his career and threaten him with impeachment/jail for obstruction/national security tampering (i dont know much lawyer speak, im only familiar with bird law)... Enough already with these nobodys with TDS putting the entire country at risk because "muh feelings". This isn't about some environmental regulation, there's a loving horde of foreign invaders at the southern border, if they manage to get into the USA, there will literally be MILLIONS more on the way, never ending stream of migrants and then it's over.
-
Death of a nation. poo poo makes me sad as gently caress.
-
Another judge who hates America and wants to allow criminals, rapists, murderers, and potential terrorists into this country, all because he hates Trump - the US justice system is completely political with activist judges who rule according to their political beliefs, and against people who have conservative views and people who don't accept their bigoted opinions readily - impartiality, fairness, and integrity are things of the past.
-
SEND THEM ALL TO SANFRANCISCO. ALL the immigrants. MOTHER loving ALL OF THEM - house them in this Judges house.
-
This poo poo is death by a thousand cuts. Trump needs to remove any judges that were appointed by Obama or Clinton.
-
This is a national security issue, tell the judge to go suck a dick, assuming he isn’t already, and proceed with protecting the border.
-
Trump should go after every single loving illegal that didn't show up for court and throw them out of the country. See how the cuck Judge likes that.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Holy moly :eyepop:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"Boys, it's time for the revolution," he typed out, as he waited for his bitch mom to finish heating up his Pepperoni Hot Pocket.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

FMguru posted:

Kevin Drum at MoJo charted the change in soybean exports to China

And here's total soybean exports (China and elsewhere)

Trade wars are easy to win you guys

nah it's cool our taxes are going to all the farmers who are getting hosed by this because heaven forbid they suffer consequences for loving things up for the rest of us

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Surprised to see criticism of Terry Nichols in a post calling for the day of the rope.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rex-Goliath posted:

nah it's cool our taxes are going to all the farmers who are getting hosed by this because heaven forbid they suffer consequences for loving things up for the rest of us

Lol they ain't seeing that money

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Epic High Five posted:

Lol they ain't seeing that money

i thought they were already paying that out

yeah i just checked they're getting $3.6B to pay for this : https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/government/donald-trump-tariffs-iowa-soybean-farmers-federal-aid-20180827

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

love the buried lede of pigs criminalizing the first amendment because Nazis are inconvenienced

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Rex-Goliath posted:

yeah i just checked they're getting $3.6B to pay for this : https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/government/donald-trump-tariffs-iowa-soybean-farmers-federal-aid-20180827

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/us/politics/farming-trump-trade-war.html

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

zegermans posted:

love the buried lede of pigs criminalizing the first amendment because Nazis are inconvenienced

NCANB

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

lmao why the gently caress does this make them so MAD

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The Snoo posted:

lmao why the gently caress does this make them so MAD

Because it's saying a treaty the us signed is higher than Trump in power, and they're loving actual fascists. That's actually their ethos.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-fans-sink-savings-into-iraqi-dinar-scam

quote:

While it’s difficult to measure how many Americans have invested in the dinar, court papers related to dinar scams often mention millions of dollars worth of dinar purchases. Dinar holders regularly tweet at Trump and various Iraqi government Twitter accounts, demanding to know when they’ll finally enact the “RV” that will let the money flow in.

The dinar scam has become particularly Trump-centric since 2015, over rumors that Trump has personally invested in the dinar (there’s no evidence that he actually does). Search-engine searches related to Trump and the dinar have shot up, according to Google Trends, returning hoax articles claiming Trump has bought millions of dollars worth of dinars.

quote:

The most devoted dinar investors tend to become obsessed with the minute details of Iraqi politics, convincing themselves that a new director of the Iraqi central bank or a particular infrastructure program in Nineveh is all that stands between them and millions of dollars.

Kotseos herself has dived headfirst into the dinar internet, tweeting regularly about her RV theories. She’s also invested in the Vietnamese dong, a dinar rival that’s worth even less, and she has strong feelings about various Iraqi politicians.

“With what’s going on in Iraq right now, everything is so hopeful,” Kotseos said.

Kotseos also spends a portion of each day in a dinar chatroom, where dinar holders try to convince one another that their investment will eventually pay off. Instead, she tries to promote “hopium”—dinar-world slang for optimism about the currency.

“Some people get a little negative,” said Kotseos, who also tweets about the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory. “You’ve gotta squish it fast. We just support each other.”

Kotseos said her family can afford to lose their dinar investments, if the currency never appreciates. But she’s convinced that she’ll be able to resell her dinar and at least recover a majority of her investment.

Those prospects are actually somewhat unclear. Many resellers will only buy back a portion of the dinars they sell, and they tend to sell them at already inflated prices.

But for now, Kotseos isn’t selling. She said she has seen ads offering to buy back dinar, but she ignores them.

“You’re not getting my dinar,” Kotseos said.

If you need any proof that the US isn't a meritocracy, it's that these people have the money to waste on this and aren't starving.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rex-Goliath posted:

it's just temp relief for agricorps so they can weather the storm slightly longer than the farmers, so they can snatch up whatever they don't already own when they default

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

AngryBooch posted:

If you need any proof that the US isn't a meritocracy, it's that these people have the money to waste on this and aren't starving.

lol i remember this iraqi dinar RV poo poo from like 10 or 15 years ago

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

AngryBooch posted:

maybe if afghanistan adopted bitcoin americans would finally pay it some attention

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hah I forgot people bought a bunch of those in some scam a few years back. Nice.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FMguru posted:

Kevin Drum at MoJo charted the change in soybean exports to China

And here's total soybean exports (China and elsewhere)

Trade wars are easy to win you guys

wow, looks like soybean exports went up after the tariffs went into effect.......TRUMP DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ikanreed posted:

Because it's saying a treaty the us signed is higher than Trump in power, and they're loving actual fascists. That's actually their ethos.

It's not even a treaty is it? It's just federal law that you can't hold someone's migration status against them when they are applying for asylum.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

AngryBooch posted:

they're investing in dongs :ck5:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

COMRADES posted:

It's not even a treaty is it? It's just federal law that you can't hold someone's migration status against them when they are applying for asylum.

Nah the international convention on the status of refugees from 1958 is the thing that says that.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Stories about Trump voters not realizing they're going to die under Trump (because they're emotionally all-in on a dinar scam older than my niece) seem off-topic for this thread

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

VitalSigns posted:

Stories about Trump voters not realizing they're going to die under Trump (because they're emotionally all-in on a dinar scam older than my niece) seem off-topic for this thread

Us realizing they're gonna die under Trump is fine. As long as chuds get owned, tbh

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

yeah this isn't more off topic than that trumper lady on twitter who literally died under trump but didnt realize it ahead of time

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Local Weather posted:

My idiot Trumper friends can't even enjoy the fact that the Saints are the best team in the NFL this year due to their hatred of Nike and other NFL related issues. Once Brees goes the Saints aren't going to be good again for another decade so enjoy that poo poo while you can.

The only joy I take is watching Trumper CHUDs have the joy sucked out of literally everything because they hate anything in the world that isn't old, stupid and racist.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i got u fam

https://twitter.com/BabyJayden6/status/1064168545263730688

https://twitter.com/CappaReena/status/1061490413192667138

https://twitter.com/rosenberg_fox/status/1056454184986402816

https://twitter.com/ChyrlRose/status/901892585169571841

https://twitter.com/PollManFEC/status/1063999652746342401

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

The punchline is they'll vote for him again before they die

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RawStory/status/1064902601676922881

quote:

I’ve been with my husband for eight years. We have no kids. For the past three, he has become increasingly alt-right and quite the Trump supporter. I’m very moderate in politics, but slightly left of centre. I like to follow the truth where it falls. But he will not allow for any kind of discourse or debate. He’s right, and I’m wrong. According to him, I’ve been brainwashed. It’s gotten to the point where I have left the house and am considering divorce. It has filtered into our relationship in too many ways. I’m not sure what to do.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
nobody has trump voter friends, they just have guys who haven't decided to gently caress them over yet but they still hang out with them for some reason

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao they're canadian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
the first one is a spacex launch
the second is a gas refinery doing a controlled burn off, the beam is a visual artifact caused by lens flare
the third is part of the wildfires, but the "beam" is just grease on the lens, it's more apparent when you have a higher resolution picture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it1s7gFRgDE

hth, space lasers lol

Homocow has issued a correction as of 19:26 on Nov 20, 2018