Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It’s called Marvel Heroes NOT Marvel Villains.

Way to stick it to the man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Gibbering Madness posted:

I never logged in and played as Carnage. Probably my greatest regret in life.

friend, its never too late

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
start in Florida

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I just realized you could misread my last two posts and I'm super embarrassed. let me be clear: what I'm saying here is you should murder ICR. murder him now. do it

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

kamala khan still has not apologized to israel

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Soothing Vapors posted:

I just realized you could misread my last two posts and I'm super embarrassed. let me be clear: what I'm saying here is you should murder ICR. murder him now. do it

rude

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If for any reason I stop posting for 2 hours, please call the cops on scaryvampires. He is completely not to be trusted.

I’ll look up the cop phone number give me a minute to edit and research.

Edit: 911 looks like the number.

ICR fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Nov 18, 2018

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

If for any reason I stop posting for 2 hours, please call the cops on scaryvampires. He is completely not to be trusted.

:911:

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
We don't need any more rap murders. RIP Xupformapetentacion

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the real game was the forums all along

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Gibbering Madness posted:

We don't need any more rap murders. RIP Xupformapetentacion

:vince:

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Did trion go under yet? Maybe we can get the desecrated remains for a hot dog and a can of beer at the bankruptcy auction

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

all the extreme diehard marvel heroes lets do a server brokebrains are, rather than genius coders, mentally ill people who ride giant bicycles or threaten to shoot up an office because frank castle's hairline is wrong

or marry their Janet Van Dyne tulpa

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Ghostlight posted:

the real game was the forums all along

And the real mutants are the friends we've made along the way

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Erdricks posted:

Did trion go under yet? Maybe we can get the desecrated remains for a hot dog and a can of beer at the bankruptcy auction

yep

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Holy gently caress how did I miss this lmao

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Looks like it happened 23 days ago on October 26th according to Wiki. Here's the citation source: http://mmofallout.com/trion-worlds-tells-court-company-disbanded-all-employees-terminated/

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

All I want for black Friday is the corpse of marvel heroes.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

i like to play the video game grim dawn and pretend that it is the video game marvel heroes

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Deakul posted:

i like to play the video game grim dawn and pretend that it is the video game marvel heroes

Your imagination is much stronger than mine is.

trem
Sep 17, 2009
please let me know when they add spiderman and/or gambit to grim dawn. thanks friends

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

cap is getting added some time early next year!

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

im gonna play smash bros and just pretend its marvel heroes. wow this month they added jigglypuff to the game, what a strange choice for the marvel heroes roster, better get her geared up and cosmic'd

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

[me injecting highlighter fluid directly into my eyeballs so all i can see is neon yellow] haha wow can't wait to cosmic my new position as a stock boy at wal mart

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

0188 999 881 999 119 7253

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

super sweet best pal posted:

0188 999 881 999 119 7253

:golfclap:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Mover posted:

[me injecting highlighter fluid directly into my eyeballs so all i can see is neon yellow] haha wow can't wait to cosmic my new position as a stock boy at wal mart

i wouldn't recommend that

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I'm just envisioning one of those crime dramas trying to blame video games for violence where the stock boy is killing customers to pick up the green orbs they drop.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Why is this thread not dead

like the game

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Also the Better ARPG, aka Path of Exile is starting its next league expansion on the 13th so you might want to join me in hibernating until then

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

thread doesnt die until every switchflipper's remains are discovered

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

thread aint dead but icr is

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Not enough serial crime dramas rely on the plot point of a parrot repeating what someone said and incriminating them any more.

trem
Sep 17, 2009
detective parrot coming soon

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Gonna be a lot of yellow detectives in that movie

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Go on

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

Svensken posted:

Also the Better ARPG, aka Path of Exile is starting its next league expansion on the 13th so you might want to join me in hibernating until then

Nice try, but Path of Exile doesn't let me park the punisher van

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

YOU WILL NEVER PARALLEL PARK THIS VAN

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmericanUgliestLouseMau5

FeelsBadMan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

friendship with marvel ended