Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Another Bill posted:

I think thats actually Georges Marvellous Medicine. I read it to my kids recently.

That one owns too but I'm pretty sure it is The Twits..

George fuckin with grandma's medicine is a pretty dark premise but Dahl pulls it off :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

"Ahahahaaaaa Look they have shoes! SO MUCH FOR THE PROLEATRIATE"

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dead Beef posted:

I... what?! :psyduck:

what the gently caress is going on?

Get this:

The president of the United States is retarded.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
current mood:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Power Khan posted:

"Ahahahaaaaa Look they have shoes! SO MUCH FOR THE PROLEATRIATE"

99.6% of "poor" households have shoes.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

current mood:

That room has all the charm of a museum giftshop

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

TotalLossBrain posted:

current mood:

Lol, almost looks like fatty got a facelift

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

TotalLossBrain posted:

current mood:

annus horribilis

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

current mood:

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200?lang=en

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Jel Shaker posted:

anus horribilis

Yeah too much chili does that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1065400254151954432

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Brutal and Extended McDonald's Fart Blasts could shatter ALL RECORDS - Whatever happened to my Toad Cock?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

TotalLossBrain posted:

current mood:

he's 44

Loutre
Jan 14, 2004

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

Lmao really

This whole time I thought he was like, late 50s easily

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I've thought for years that he was like 67 as he spun in circles while spitting out ketchup on the room as he picked up and chewed on his own turds. No way.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Chili dementia at age 44, it's a tragedy.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

TotalLossBrain posted:

current mood:

When the wife left and took the kids and now you can be a dipshit 24/7

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin

Earth so cold yet Clumsifornia (what I've always called it) still on fire!! How? Gross mismanagement of Forest floor budgets! Might send Army to intervene?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Oscar Wild posted:

I'm the low key Avenatti body double with the American flag tie on the right.

Who's the disembodied sex doll hovering above?

I thought it was BASTA at first, lol.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Stink Billyums posted:

I liked the full body shot of that encounter

The body language of everyone there is a big lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Oscar Wild posted:

I'm the low key Avenatti body double with the American flag tie on the right.

Who's the disembodied sex doll hovering above?

Don't you recognize America's Mayor Rudi Giuliani?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Can a website :toxx:???

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/417804-after-midterms-mueller-prepares-blockbuster-moves

BRENT BUDOWSKY, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR for thehill.com posted:

November 21, 2018

The odds are high that special counsel Robert Mueller will soon announce dramatic news that will escalate our national discussion of the Russia scandal to red-hot levels of intensity that may well compel Congress to begin a serious discussion of impeachment.

Three critical matters were long obvious to informed observers of the Russia investigation. First, Mueller was well aware of the possibility that President Trump would attempt to execute a "Saturday Night Massacre" attack against him and the Russia investigation shortly after the midterm voting was concluded.

ADVERTISEMENT
Second, Mueller has used the “silent period” during the midterm campaign to advance the investigation assertively without public discussion, under the radar of the media until now. Third, the issues of obstruction of justice and abuse of power are far more grave than is generally realized.

If it is true that Trump aggressively pushed for criminal prosecution of his political opponents and that then-White House counsel Donald McGahn had to intervene, keep in mind that McGahn has spent dozens of hours cooperating with Mueller and his team.

The quiet period for Mueller will soon end. Recently, Mueller and lawyers for Paul Manafort agreed to seek a delay in filing court documents that would detail Manafort’s cooperation with the investigation until next Monday.

In other words, in a few days, there will almost certainly be publicly known major news that will give the court and the American people a much clearer idea of exactly how Manafort has been cooperating with Mueller.

It is very possible, and in my view likely, that there have already been indictments issued and plea bargain agreements reached that for now remain under seal, which will be unsealed and announced in the coming days and weeks.

Trump attempting to name Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general can be seen as a desperate last-ditch effort by Trump — which is ultimately doomed to fail — to derail the Mueller investigation.

House Democrats won a landslide victory in the midterm elections with a powerful national mandate to become the check and balance that was missing when the House and Senate were both controlled by the GOP.

For the final two years of the Trump presidency, not one penny will be authorized or appropriated on any program favored by Trump without approval from the Democratic House. Not one tax law will be passed without approval from the Democratic House.

Not one action will be taken against the Mueller investigation without aggressive action in response from House Democrats, including calling administration officials to testify under oath and issuing aggressive subpoenas in response to any attempt to derail Mueller.

Regarding the blockbuster news that is almost certainly imminent, the issue of possible collusion with the Russians who continue attacking America will take center stage. Look for the infamous Trump Tower meeting to become front-page news again.

Look for the issue of obstruction of justice to reach white-hot levels of intensity. Look for the issue of abuse of power, including whether Trump sought to pressure the Department of Justice to prosecute Hillary Clinton and James Comey, to continue at white-hot levels.

Look for imminent news of more indictments and more plea bargains. Look for a far more serious discussion of impeachment if coming revelations from the Mueller investigation, which are destined to become public soon, so warrant.

is thehill.com some crackpot website?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Stink Billyums posted:

I liked the full body shot of that encounter

EXCUSE ME. I'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I’m still stuck back at the reveloltion that she is 25. I thought she was in her 40s.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Virigoth posted:

I’m still stuck back at the reveloltion that she is 25. I thought she was in her 40s.

She's an old soul.

Probably a dybbuk of some kind

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lodin posted:

I thought it was BASTA at first, lol.

I found it hilarious when she threw a poo poo-fit that the AP reported the encounter , but used a photo of her pot belly in the twitter article photo cover

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vitamin Me posted:

That room has all the charm of a museum giftshop

Let's be real for a second.
The man himself is a tremendous, out-ragingly retarded idiot.
You don't have to work yourself into a froth about his living room. It's ok.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I only just now spotted the extremely obvious sex criminal in brown shorts and a hawaiian shirt.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Let's be real for a second.
The man himself is a tremendous, out-ragingly retarded idiot.
You don't have to work yourself into a froth about his living room. It's ok.

That's probably the least deserved accusation of worked up into a froth I've ever seen.

By noting this I do appreciate I'm melting down hard ofc.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

is thehill.com some crackpot website?

They are considered legit, and tend to love their "Dems in disarray" stories. Also, shiny-happy profiles of Paul Ryan.

The only thing in this article that makes me think something may be up is, "Recently, Mueller and lawyers for Paul Manafort agreed to seek a delay in filing court documents that would detail Manafort’s cooperation with the investigation until next Monday."

That might mean poo poo is about to start happening. Although, I'm pretty sure at this point the next round of indictments are going to be for a bunch of no-name weirdos in Roger Stone's orbit, and maybe Roger Stone, too. I don't expect anything exciting like Junior or Kushner getting indicted, let alone Trump himself.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nice house, grandma.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1065579621691863040

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

eat poo poo donny

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That's probably the least deserved accusation of worked up into a froth I've ever seen.

By noting this I do appreciate I'm melting down hard ofc.

Jesus Christ, dude. You can come down from the clock tower, you loving maniac. loving rub one out and have a drink and for gently caress's sake just chill out.

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

LabyaMynora posted:

They are considered legit, and tend to love their "Dems in disarray" stories. Also, shiny-happy profiles of Paul Ryan.

The only thing in this article that makes me think something may be up is, "Recently, Mueller and lawyers for Paul Manafort agreed to seek a delay in filing court documents that would detail Manafort’s cooperation with the investigation until next Monday."

That might mean poo poo is about to start happening. Although, I'm pretty sure at this point the next round of indictments are going to be for a bunch of no-name weirdos in Roger Stone's orbit, and maybe Roger Stone, too. I don't expect anything exciting like Junior or Kushner getting indicted, let alone Trump himself.

And it is correct, about a week ago Mueller asked for 10 days before updating court about Manafort (and the specific language was slightly more interesting.)

I really hope this poo poo kicks off on Monday.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Oh guys, this really made me laugh.

Eat poo poo, you fat, shitfaced trustfund lout.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

God Bless America

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
ALL I WANT FOR X-MAS... IS YOUUUUUUUU.... to get impeached

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

ascii genitals posted:

And it is correct, about a week ago Mueller asked for 10 days before updating court about Manafort (and the specific language was slightly more interesting.)

I really hope this poo poo kicks off on Monday.

There were rumors that the Special Counsel's office was beginning to write its final report... a week ago or so? My guess is that there are sealed indictments against Don Jr. and others that will be unsealed at the same time the report is submitted. Indicting Junior will probably cause Donnie to fire Mueller and I think he knows it.