Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Please, that’s a manslaughter plea all day long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

beanieson posted:

Hi Mrs. Beanie, he had it coming.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How's the pergola?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

EBB posted:

How's the pergola?

It really does tie the yard together.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

beanieson posted:

Did you enjoy the wedding

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

EBB posted:

Try to be a little constructive with your posting, please.

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in this
┃╱╱╲╲ house
╱╱╭╮╲╲ we
▔▏┗┛▕▔ appreciate
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
CONSTRUCTIVE POSTING
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

(I constructed a house)

MesquiteLog
Dec 8, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in this
┃╱╱╲╲ house
╱╱╭╮╲╲ we
▔▏┗┛▕▔ appreciate
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
CONSTRUCTIVE POSTING
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

My constructive addition to this thread: we all know that 98% of the job is the societal/human equivalent of turning the water hose on dogs that got stuck together loving in the front yard. The rest of it is some slight chance to either do something really good or really bad, situation dependent.

Convince me I'm wrong.

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle

Victor Vermis posted:

(I constructed a house)

Grover?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

The windows are too consistent.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Victor Vermis posted:

(I constructed a house)

Add the pergola with a little ascii body underneath

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
there is no way a goon cop's body was little even in ascii form, like we're talking capital O here for the midsection at least

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Victor Vermis posted:

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in this
┃╱╱╲╲ house
╱╱╭╮╲╲ we
▔▏┗┛▕▔ appreciate
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
CONSTRUCTIVE POSTING
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

Not seeing a pergola

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

beanieson posted:

Add the pergola with a little ascii body underneath

EBB posted:

Not seeing a pergola

Add the reference

Not seeing a reference

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

The chief of my old department just admitted to being a secret alcoholic who quit rehab and drove his police car drunk.

Apparently, the mayor already knew, but covered it up.

When a dept has issues, always look to the top.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Victor Vermis posted:

Add the reference

Not seeing a reference

Drunk thread dec 2015. Last couple of pages

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
What is it like to be police in Portland? It must be like bizzaro world

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Victor Vermis posted:

Add the reference

Not seeing a reference

Beanieson got really drunk at a wedding where a guy was the “man of honor” and really was having a good time telling us about it and loving with him. Gave him an “always the bridesmaid” flag or something for a picture. He also intimated that he had been flirting with a coworker pretty heavily.

A week or so later we find out Mrs. Beanie had been reading the forums on their computer after he left for work or whatever. Since then the running joke is she killed him, and then has been posting as him as a cover story and the pergola she built in the back yard is hiding the body.

Beanie is a detective but couldn’t figure out why his last read was always cleared out even if he hadn’t read all the new posts yet.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Beanie is a detective but couldn’t figure out why his last read was always cleared out even if he hadn’t read all the new posts yet.

That's some fine work there, Lou.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

look man, this forum is buggy as gently caress what do I know about internets

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Beanieson got really drunk at a wedding where a guy was the “man of honor” and really was having a good time telling us about it and loving with him. Gave him an “always the bridesmaid” flag or something for a picture. He also intimated that he had been flirting with a coworker pretty heavily.

A week or so later we find out Mrs. Beanie had been reading the forums on their computer after he left for work or whatever. Since then the running joke is she killed him, and then has been posting as him as a cover story and the pergola she built in the back yard is hiding the body.

I feel like these were two separate stories? One was holiday party flirting with a coworker and uncovered by Mrs. Beanie, and the other involved the "man of honor" pitiably pining over the bride and giving off homicidal vibes?

I dunno, I just remember that there were at least two times Beanie liveposted about being in grave danger.

Get it? Get it? Grave. Danger.

Edit: but if any GiP poster is actually going to be killed, it will be one of Teflon Don's secret santa victims.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I am intrigued by this story

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The proudest moment of my life was going on last at my BFFs wedding and keeping my best man speech under 100 words after the entire bridal party had read out 3 single space 12 pt times new roman pages each

"He's awesome, I'm hungry, gently caress off!"

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Nov 23, 2018

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

shame on an IGA posted:

keeping my best man speech under 100 words

You are the hero every wedding needs.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

how did you clowns not realise that VV was asking sarcastically

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

much like your posting

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:hmmyes:

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
Is it OK to think police horses with tail lights are pretty cool?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

nah I missed the pergola stuff

and still couldnt find it when I went back to look

BERENSTEIN BEARS

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

uncle w benefits posted:

Is it OK to think police horses with tail lights are pretty cool?

that is pretty cool but forcing those nice horses to be pigs isn't cool

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

EBB posted:

that is pretty cool but forcing those nice horses to be pigs isn't cool

Horses are naturally dim creatures, prone toward violent overreaction when startled.

No need to force anything. They’re clearly the platonic ideal of policing.

:haw:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwNtGUOhQK8

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Just called popo on construction violating TX noise ordinance of 10-7 - difficulty im in a different county but the 411 chick was awesomely helpful and I'm waiting to see them shutdown these loving cunts that think that building their multi-family dwelling shitbox is allowed to be built 24x7

Can I pay more when I call 411 to shoot the perps?

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Reign Of Pain posted:

Just called popo on construction violating TX noise ordinance of 10-7 - difficulty im in a different county but the 411 chick was awesomely helpful and I'm waiting to see them shutdown these loving cunts that think that building their multi-family dwelling shitbox is allowed to be built 24x7

Can I pay more when I call 411 to shoot the perps?

Fox Industries has a wide variety of temporary noise-abatement products to choose from.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Victor Vermis posted:

nah I missed the pergola stuff

and still couldnt find it when I went back to look

BERENSTEIN BEARS

huh welp the joke's on me i guess

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I hope this is enough to shitcan this idiot...is it?

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/broward-south-florida-cop-wore-qanon-patch-with-mike-pence-10938571

quote:

South Florida Cop Wore "QAnon" Conspiracy Patch With Mike Pence
JERRY IANNELLI | NOVEMBER 30, 2018 | 6:08PM

Vice President Mike Pence arrived at Fort-Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport just after noon on Friday. He was greeted by a Broward Sheriff's Office SWAT team that included one cop in a #QAnon conspiracy-theory patch. #QAnon is, of course, the batshit-insane, 4Chan-based conspiracy theory that claims Donald Trump is secretly fighting a war with Special Counsel Robert Mueller to capture a secret, elite pedophile ring that includes prominent celebrities and Democratic politicians, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. The theory seems to have come from a group of online con-artists, according to one NBC News investigation.

So it's definitely troubling that an armed BSO SWAT officer hung out with the vice president while wearing a QAnon patch. Jared Holt, a reporter with RightWingWatch, first noticed the photo, which Pence tweeted from his official account. Holt was able to find the same patch for sale on Amazon. The patch says "Question the Narrative."

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Probably a letter in his jacket for violating uniform policy.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

I read that he was suspended pending an investigation.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I put this patch on my swat vest.

I didn’t get suspended but I did get a few knowing head nods and 2 thumbs up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

beanieson posted:

I put this patch on my swat vest.

I didn’t get suspended but I did get a few knowing head nods and 2 thumbs up

I bought a bunch of those patches and gave them to friends. One of my buddies who does EP work put it on his plate carrier as well; I put mine on one of my bikepacking bags. My secret fear is that someone’s going to think it’s a racist patch but so far those that have gotten the reference have loved it, just like my few friends who understand why I put three seashells in my guest bathroom.