Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1065212982215483392

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Galdang Nancy Pelosi and her blue house wave had something to do with this reckon'.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hey idiot farmers just ferment that soy into miso

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

now thats what i come here for

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hey idiot farmers just ferment that soy into miso

I love tofu and miso and hope that here's a campaign for Americans to consume more of those things to "help our farmers", but the effects are that Americans realize how tasty and filling tofu can be and so we stop eating meat with every meal and then climate change is slowed just a bit

:smith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Megera posted:

I love tofu and miso and hope that here's a campaign for Americans to consume more of those things to "help our farmers", but the effects are that Americans realize how tasty and filling tofu can be and so we stop eating meat with every meal and then climate change is slowed just a bit

tofu ain't tasty but it can be made tasty by correctly getting it to assume the form of other, actually tasty things

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1065346162138509317

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HobbitGrease posted:

Why exactly is the Deep State (which presumably still includes Democrats) space-lasering the bluest of blue states again?

The frogs in the forests weren't gay enough, so they had to be cleansed by the holy light of Obama Sharia Fire .

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Megera posted:

a million chuds scream soyboy so loud they stroke out and their cholesterol-choked hearts stop beating

Megera
Sep 9, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

tofu ain't tasty but it can be made tasty by correctly getting it to assume the form of other, actually tasty things

I said CAN be. :colbert:

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

a million chuds scream soyboy so loud they stroke out and their cholesterol-choked hearts stop beating

Mass self-inflicted death is also a way to help climate change.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

lol how owned can you get

Killed by poo poo that your own uncontrollable racism started, by the target of your ire.
And then the cops don't charge him for anything, and make sure to note as part of their reasoning that you were a disgusting out of shape mess.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
that lived in a van, with a “roommate”

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Megera posted:

Haha

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
gently caress that, help soy bean farmers no thanks

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
farmers getting wrecked is mega lols but i imagine this will just be an opportunity for the really big corporations who are in the farming industry to just buy up a lot of land and equipment for dirt cheap and like turn around and start leasing it right back to the people that got hosed over.

so i'm mixed here.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

farmers getting wrecked is mega lols but i imagine this will just be an opportunity for the really big corporations who are in the farming industry to just buy up a lot of land and equipment for dirt cheap and like turn around and start leasing it right back to the people that got hosed over.

so i'm mixed here.

Yeah, this is absolutely going to help Big Ag squeeze out small farmers even more and think what you want about farmers and their transition to Trump voters, this is straight up bad for the environment and our food production infrastructure.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

so i'm mixed here.

uh, how do they do the same thing twice in a row?

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

soak in soy and corn syrup, dust with starch, and deep-fry, and it can go right into mcnugget dips

this being america, it will be sold as 'new and improved mcnuggets' with an injection of chicken broth at double the price, and completely bomb

let it rot ideally into natto because i'm sick of paying a buck fifty for breakfast

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1065375147383615489

in his abdication vid: we are a fraternity, white nationalists don't exist, plz pay our legal fees at fundthewest.org

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The artist here should try bringing a firearm onto a tump property lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that's an inspiring picture of the hardest working girdle that ever existed

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

wrong thread, milania voted for hillary

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's an inspiring picture of the hardest working girdle that ever existed

I love how all these artists are slowly starting to work in Trump's neck wattle because no amount of careful photography hides it in any recent photo

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

so i'm mixed here.

I think like 90%+ are already owned by a big company somehow but it would be funny if this happened and the farmers responded by burning everything and then getting arrested.

Would be very :discourse: to watch Fox and Friends get all Stalinist about it.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

COMRADES posted:

I think like 90%+ are already owned by a big company somehow but it would be funny if this happened and the farmers responded by burning everything and then getting arrested.

Would be very :discourse: to watch Fox and Friends get all Stalinist about it.

The part really getting gobbled up by Big Ag is the step above the farmers, the storage and transportation infrastructure, who farmers immediately sell the crops to, and it's this segment that's gonna get the vast majority of the bailout, even though they're either not buying the soybeans outright or buying at significantly reduced prices.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxJ-CDQXI1I

the way trump has totally sidelined the us' soft power is just awesome. it inspires awe.

quote:

Awe is an emotion comparable to wonder but less joyous. On Robert Plutchik's wheel of emotions awe is modeled as a combination of surprise and fear.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Fear and surprise and an almost fanatical devotion to Trump

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
a devotion to what they want trump to be, not what he actually is (a whiny idiotic 70something baby)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

sorry i meant in me. the way trumps pissed away decades of military and economic arm twisting that made the us on top of the pile inspires awe in me

chukamok
Jul 23, 2010

HobbitGrease posted:

Why exactly is the Deep State (which presumably still includes Democrats) space-lasering the bluest of blue states again?

Don't question Lord Soros' TM plan!

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i didnt know theres a wheel of emotions, nice.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ocean Book posted:

i didnt know theres a wheel of emotions, nice.

Wheel of emotions
Turn, turn, turn
Tell us the feeling
For which we yearn

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

He died doing what he loved the most.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Whiskey and spite probably would've kept that guy alive and voting straight ticket Republican for another 20 years if he hadn't thrown hands at one punch man.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The_Donald

quote:

This thanksgiving give thanks for our friends, loved ones who surround us and our many blessings and we should never ever forget what the other side thinks about our loved ones and our families or our friends
-
This happened a few days back but I'm posting this today because I'd like to say something nice about my family on Thanksgiving (I know I'm not American but still).

Anyways, I was talking to my nan about phones and technology and there was one specific thing she said that surprised me because while I knew that she's learning things from the Internet, I underestimated how much she knows about Big Tech for someone her age.

(For context, she's 73 and we're both Trump supporters). She's said that she's learnt from YouTube and Twitter that Google watch and record everything that you do on your smartphone, tablet and Smart TV.

She's also noticed a suspiciously random red light come from her phone in the middle of the night too.

My Grandpa, on the contrary is a lawyer and mathematician and yet his behaviour is identical to that of an NPC repeating the words 'orange man bad' day in and day out. No seriously, he even watches repeats of the news everyday (me and my nan make jokes about this a lot; we still love him though).

As someone that's really into observing politics, it's interesting to live with two Boomers that are interested in politics and keeping themselves informed while still being on opposite sides of the spectrum.
It's important to respect the fact that people, including your family members can hold views that differ from yours.

Lastly, you don't have to be American to be grateful and happy for people and things around you so go spread some positivity this Thanksgiving! :))
-
Everything changes now.

I am 16. Everything started when my father got angry at me after saying I liked what Donald Trump was saying while we were eating dinner and watching TV, during his presidential campaign. I said, "How can you get angry at me just because my opinion is different?" I tried calming him down, even lying and saying that I changed my mind, but nothing helped. He brought me to my room, and started beating me.

Ever since then, I had been following politics a lot closer, but I kept quiet about how I felt, because I was afraid.

But a few days ago, I hit my breaking point after I saw my right-leaning friend get made fun of and ganged up on by 3 dudes at my high school. My mentality was always this - Politics, political parties, presidents, didn't matter to me, because they didn't affect me at a personal level.

Now, it is.
These sensitive loving liberal pansies are now creeping into my life, injecting politics into everything they can, and trying as hard as they can once they find out I'm more right-leaning.

gently caress that. I'm not staying quiet anymore.
I turn 18 in 2020. You folks already know the first thing I'm going to do. MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD.

I'm proud to be a pede today. Happy Thanksgiving, and God bless the USA.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/1065725550176727040?s=21

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If he’s not American, what is the first thing he’s going to do when he turns 18? Move to America, get citizenship, register to vote, and vote?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why are this guy and his grandma big teup supporters if theyre not american that makes no sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

The_Donald posted:

(For context, she's 73 and we're both Trump supporters). She's said that she's learnt from YouTube and Twitter that Google watch and record everything that you do on your smartphone, tablet and Smart TV. 

Is it common for old people to get their news from random YouTube channels? One of my in-laws watches those videos with the robotic voices and she's all about absurd conspiracies.

Nothing screams legitimacy like fake infographics and voices!