Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzzysocksucker
Aug 20, 2005

Strudel Man posted:

Has anybody else noticed their reformed pagan vassals under peaceful/warlike/dogmatic/cosmopolitan converting provinces? Or not doing so?

Holy gently caress. I'd been wondering why almost nothing is converted. Reformed as Warlike Germanic and it looks like a handful of provinces have been converted by the AI somehow, but most of my massive empire is untouched except where I've been proselytizing. I'm not even 100% sure I didn't convert those handful of provinces myself.

EDIT: No, now that I think back I HAVE had messages about provinces converting that where not from my efforts, is there a passive chance for them to flip by event? Because although a few have, massive swaths remain untouched. Luckily I've been at constant 100% MA which is probably why I never looked closer at the religion map.

Fuzzysocksucker fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Nov 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Just finally managed to get into this game after a few attempts. Is there a goon CK discord or slack?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Funky Valentine posted:

So what weird conquests are people seeing? Because I've got a France ruled by a dynasty founded by a Songhay woman who destroyed the Karlings in western Europe, and a Levant ruled by a big Hindu kingdom that has thus far resisted two successive Jihads.

The Francias Exploded, and from the ashes, Saxony was formed.

There is still a France (or there was until I took de jure France, now it's Paris) and a Germany in my game, but Saxony is much stronger than either of those two.

The mongols became part of the Western Protectorate, so I've made keeping a peace treaty with China a number one priority.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Strudel Man posted:

Something odd I noticed looking at the file for the various reformation choices. Many of the natures seem to set conversion priorities in a rather undesirable way, if the settings behave the way that the 00_religions says.

Specifically, religions have ai values for "convert other groups" and "convert same groups," to determine whether the AI will attempt to convert people of the same and other opinion groups. These can be 2 (AI rulers always attempt to convert), 1 (They attempt if their 'zeal' parameter is high), or 0 (never try.) In the base game, the only people who have convert other groups at 0 are unreformed pagans, and nobody has convert same group at 0.

Of the new reformed natures, though. Only the proselytizing nature sets both parameters to 2. Defensive sets both parameters to 1. And Peaceful, Warlike, Dogmatic, and Cosmopolitan all set the convert_other parameter to 0, which seems...crippling, for AI rulers never even to try to convert conquered territory of non-pagan faiths. I mean, even Jains are convert_same 1, convert_other 2.

I haven't fully tested if that's how they behave in practice, though. My first hellenic reformation game I picked proselytizing. My second I picked warlike, and while it's true that none of my vassals are converting anything, that's complicated by another bug which means they barely have any council members appointed due to a lack of women in their courts.

Has anybody else noticed their reformed pagan vassals under peaceful/warlike/dogmatic/cosmopolitan converting provinces? Or not doing so?

Yep, it makes everything but Proselytizing and Unyielding (religion_defensive) a trap. I think Proselytizing is probably the best, as I've had a number of independent pagan rulers offer to have me sponsor their conversion. I'm guessing it's a random thing, but it feels like having Proselytizing should make those requests more likely. It certainly does make it more likely to convert provinces/characters in your own realm.

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010

Strudel Man posted:

Something odd I noticed looking at the file for the various reformation choices. Many of the natures seem to set conversion priorities in a rather undesirable way, if the settings behave the way that the 00_religions says.

Specifically, religions have ai values for "convert other groups" and "convert same groups," to determine whether the AI will attempt to convert people of the same and other opinion groups. These can be 2 (AI rulers always attempt to convert), 1 (They attempt if their 'zeal' parameter is high), or 0 (never try.) In the base game, the only people who have convert other groups at 0 are unreformed pagans, and nobody has convert same group at 0.

Of the new reformed natures, though. Only the proselytizing nature sets both parameters to 2. Defensive sets both parameters to 1. And Peaceful, Warlike, Dogmatic, and Cosmopolitan all set the convert_other parameter to 0, which seems...crippling, for AI rulers never even to try to convert conquered territory of non-pagan faiths. I mean, even Jains are convert_same 1, convert_other 2.

I haven't fully tested if that's how they behave in practice, though. My first hellenic reformation game I picked proselytizing. My second I picked warlike, and while it's true that none of my vassals are converting anything, that's complicated by another bug which means they barely have any council members appointed due to a lack of women in their courts.

Speaking from experience of someone who made reformed the Germanic Religion with a 'Warlike' nature, I can confirm that the AI did little to convert. Due to Aztec Invasions the Catholic faith plummeted to 0 MA , causing mass heresies in my realm; the AI doing little to no conversion to any of them. The only source of conversion I was experiencing (though quite dramatic) was a variety of "Ruler wants your help to reform faith in his country" events. I hope this issue gets fixed in the upcoming patch!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Fuzzysocksucker posted:

EDIT: No, now that I think back I HAVE had messages about provinces converting that where not from my efforts, is there a passive chance for them to flip by event? Because although a few have, massive swaths remain untouched. Luckily I've been at constant 100% MA which is probably why I never looked closer at the religion map.

There is. Have you never had one of your provinces convert to your culture and religion? It's the "civilized peasants?" event. That can fire for the AI as well, so in a large realm, it's a matter of probability that some provinces convert. Think there are also separate events for counties just changing culture and just changing religion.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!

Funky Valentine posted:

So what weird conquests are people seeing? Because I've got a France ruled by a dynasty founded by a Songhay woman who destroyed the Karlings in western Europe, and a Levant ruled by a big Hindu kingdom that has thus far resisted two successive Jihads.

Other than Welsh Croatia my current campaign is pretty standard. Did get to see the AI form the HRE for once though.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So Charlemange's successor was a guy literally called Son of the Devil.

Seriously, look at this guy

He looks like he should be challanging Elric in the name of Pan Tang.

And my second King died from losing a game of chess against the devil.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Nov 23, 2018

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
How does the Pope pick recipients in crusades? He loves me and I don’t know why. My kingdom is uniformly catholic, maybe he likes that.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Funky Valentine posted:

Forming the Holy Roman Empire gives you the Reichskrone, and I think you get a special crown by forming the Persian Empire.

Got a level 4 crown for reforming the African faith too, it gives you some big tribal opinion bonuses and some war related bonuses too if I remember it right. I'd assume all pagans have something similar.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

binge crotching posted:

Yep, it makes everything but Proselytizing and Unyielding (religion_defensive) a trap. I think Proselytizing is probably the best, as I've had a number of independent pagan rulers offer to have me sponsor their conversion. I'm guessing it's a random thing, but it feels like having Proselytizing should make those requests more likely. It certainly does make it more likely to convert provinces/characters in your own realm.

Can confirm Unyielding is solid, I picked it for the defensive bonus since I figured as Africa I'd be fighting off some Jihads, but my vassals have been converting provinces and even waging wars of conquest against the weak muslims and catholics in iberia no problem.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

SkySteak posted:

I hope this issue gets fixed in the upcoming patch!
I mean it seems like it isn't really a "bug" per se, so much as a very bizarre design choice. That I hope they quickly rethink.

Torrannor posted:

There is. Have you never had one of your provinces convert to your culture and religion? It's the "civilized peasants?" event. That can fire for the AI as well, so in a large realm, it's a matter of probability that some provinces convert. Think there are also separate events for counties just changing culture and just changing religion.
"Civilized Peasants?" is the culture change event, which requires that the province already be your religion. But there is "bring in some settlers," event 55001, which can flip certain conquered title's capital provinces to your religion and culture.

Strudel Man fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Nov 23, 2018

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Is there a way to prevent losing territory when a vassel die? It's annoying that I conqured a territory, then a few years later the vassel dies and I lose it. As far as I could tell there wasn't a way to replace the current ruler with one that won't let it go to another petty irish king.

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay
I need help with a thing. I'm pretty good at this game, have taken most the "hard" achievements, but I have never managed to get a good game going as a Slavic Pagan so I thought I would try with the new DLC. Everything is going well except sometimes when I declare war the target gets a ludicrous amount of soldiers. For example I attack a single suomenesko county, it says that the controller can muster 470 soldiers. I can raise 1600 so I think I'm safe. But as I press declare war over 3000 soldiers appear in the county instantly.

It doesn't happen very often but each time it does its the end of the game for me since having to surrender this early just starts a death spiral from negative funds, the massive prestige loss etc.

Where does the troops come from? Can I somehow spot when it will happen in advance?

Also right now I have managed to ball up pretty good as Novgorod (It's called something else now but it's Novgorod) but my main problem is that I can raise so many troops that my funds drain pretty much instantly from their upkeep and I only gain like 1 gold per month. How do you actually get money as a slavic unreformed pagan? Like I have enough soldiers to take over Svitjod easily but I would have to save up money during an entire generation to be able to afford the troop upkeep.

I'm feeling so stupid, I have managed to get "The Caliphate Strikes Back", "The One Who Brings Benefit", "Protector of the Holy Places" and so on but I can't for the life of me manage to get a good game going in russia starting at the earliest date. Would appreciate any tips or ideas.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

snoremac posted:

How does the Pope pick recipients in crusades? He loves me and I don’t know why. My kingdom is uniformly catholic, maybe he likes that.

Do you have a claim on the target title? I think that's the only reason the Pope will pick a recipient directly.

Unrelated: It seems like the "can plot for titles" bloodline is a bit bugged - any time I start a plot for a title I wouldn't be able to plot for normally, it immediately cancels after one day ticks by. In the list of all available plots it still shows up as valid and lets me select it, but it still cancels. I feel like what might be happening is it's checking qualifications the same way it did before bloodlines, so it just sees "oh this isn't in your capital duchy or held by a vassal with more than one title, you can't plot for this" even though the bloodline should allow you to.

The Cheshire Cat fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Nov 23, 2018

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Got a level 4 crown for reforming the African faith too, it gives you some big tribal opinion bonuses and some war related bonuses too if I remember it right. I'd assume all pagans have something similar.

They do; as I said, looked through the files after my earlier posts and found all the crowns in artifacts.txt. New (as far as I know) crowns listed there:

HRE crown, need to be Catholic or Fraticelli, +1 monthly prestige and piety, +4 diplomacy, +10 church opinion
Byzantine crown, need to be Byzantine emperor, +1.5 monthly prestige and piety, +4 stewardship
Pahlavi crown, need to be Persian emperor, +1 monthly prestige and piety, +2 stewardship and diplomacy, +10 vassal opinion
Pagan fylkir crowns, need to be the leader of their reformed religion, +0.4 monthly prestige, +0.7 monthly piety, +2 to two stats (varies with religion), +10 tribal opinion (Bon and Hellenic leaders get scepters instead of crowns apparently; they still boost tribal opinion though)
Crusader King Helmet-Crown
Winged Helmet-Crown, commented as "Teutonic Reward"
Wrapped Helmet-Crown, commented as "Reconquista Reward"

There's also the old cursed diamond crown, Iron Crown of Lombardy, and the crafted crowns. The former two of those show up on your portrait, no idea if the crafted ones do too. Kind of surprised that there are only three empire-specific crowns in there. Also amusingly the HRE crown ("Reichskrone" according to an earlier post) doesn't require you to be the Holy Roman Emperor to wear, unlike the other two or the pagan crowns.

Edit: By the way, if you have a religious leader other than yourself for your reformed religion, do they get the unique crown? I'm curious.

Torrannor posted:

I started as a vassal in the Byzantine Empire, and by the time my guy got elected emperor, the previous one didn't have the crown anymore due to one of his predecessors being installed by a faction demand. :argh: How do I get that awesome crown now?

Ouch. That I don't know. I'd report that to Paradox since that seems like a way for the crowns to disappear, and since the dev diary mentioned that the crowns are supposed to go with a title rather than family line, it seems like that shouldn't happen. Or at least there should be a way to recover them, since they're kind of a big deal.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Nov 23, 2018

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Roland Jones posted:

Edit: By the way, if you have a religious leader other than yourself for your reformed religion, do they get the unique crown? I'm curious.

I reformed Romuva with an independent head of religion, and they didn't get any artifacts from it.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

VelociBacon posted:

Just finally managed to get into this game after a few attempts. Is there a goon CK discord or slack?

I can't link it because I'm on mobile, but if you find your way to the mapgames discord, you can chat about ck2 and other super nerd games like it.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Turns out that Canarias in the Charlemagne start is a pretty decent African run. Just burn down Venice and Rome repeatedly and subjugate and border war your way down into the heart of darkness with your raider bros.

"Grand Saltigue" has a nice ring to it.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I have got to ask- what happens if you make an animal kingdom and import it into EU4?

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD

TjyvTompa posted:

I need help with a thing. I'm pretty good at this game, have taken most the "hard" achievements, but I have never managed to get a good game going as a Slavic Pagan so I thought I would try with the new DLC. Everything is going well except sometimes when I declare war the target gets a ludicrous amount of soldiers. For example I attack a single suomenesko county, it says that the controller can muster 470 soldiers. I can raise 1600 so I think I'm safe. But as I press declare war over 3000 soldiers appear in the county instantly.

It doesn't happen very often but each time it does its the end of the game for me since having to surrender this early just starts a death spiral from negative funds, the massive prestige loss etc.

Where does the troops come from? Can I somehow spot when it will happen in advance?

Defensive pagans can pull troops out of their rear end in exchange for prestige, it's really annoying. I thought they got rid of that with the new DLC, though.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Do you have a claim on the target title? I think that's the only reason the Pope will pick a recipient directly.
Yep, that’s it.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

TjyvTompa posted:

Also right now I have managed to ball up pretty good as Novgorod (It's called something else now but it's Novgorod) but my main problem is that I can raise so many troops that my funds drain pretty much instantly from their upkeep and I only gain like 1 gold per month. How do you actually get money as a slavic unreformed pagan? Like I have enough soldiers to take over Svitjod easily but I would have to save up money during an entire generation to be able to afford the troop upkeep.

I'm feeling so stupid, I have managed to get "The Caliphate Strikes Back", "The One Who Brings Benefit", "Protector of the Holy Places" and so on but I can't for the life of me manage to get a good game going in russia starting at the earliest date. Would appreciate any tips or ideas.

Are these their troops, or did they call in other Suomenusko rulers as allies?

Also, the way to get money as any pagan is through raiding (except for African and Bön pagans, who get trade route income).

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Torrannor posted:

I reformed Romuva with an independent head of religion, and they didn't get any artifacts from it.

Shame. That'd be neat, I think. Though depending on the crowns involved I guess might not be appropriate for non-ruler religious heads.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Walton Simons posted:

Defensive pagans can pull troops out of their rear end in exchange for prestige, it's really annoying. I thought they got rid of that with the new DLC, though.

Yeah, they god rid of it because it was very time consuming to evaluate military strength.

What's a good number/type of retinue to keep as Norse? I'm thinking 1100 Light Infantry to keep 2 500+ raider groups available at all times, but I have no idea where to go from there.

Fat Samurai fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Nov 23, 2018

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Any major bugs after the new patch/expansion?

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009
So if the breakdown of how to become a saint on Reddit is true, it’s impossible to become a saint if you aren’t beatified and impossible to become beatified if you weren’t baptised by the pope.

So from what I can tell it’s a prerequisite to being the firstborn child of a king/emperor. Unless there’s another way to get baptised I don’t know about.

My awesome Queen ‘the Blessed’ with all the virtues, no negative traits, crowned by the pope, who started a Benevolent bloodline, who leads the Dominicans, has 5k+ piety and taken part in two successful crusades can’t become a saint because she wasn’t the firstborn child.

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay

Torrannor posted:

Are these their troops, or did they call in other Suomenusko rulers as allies?

Also, the way to get money as any pagan is through raiding (except for African and Bön pagans, who get trade route income).

It is their own troops as they instantly appear in their single county, I assume it's what the previous poster said, they used prestige to get troops.
I didn't think Slavic Pagans could raid? I got the message that the viking age had begun and that germanic pagans could now raid, have to check it out once I get home. I am pretty much landlocked though so not sure who I could raid except for other poor pagans.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Fellblade posted:

So if the breakdown of how to become a saint on Reddit is true, it’s impossible to become a saint if you aren’t beatified and impossible to become beatified if you weren’t baptised by the pope.

So from what I can tell it’s a prerequisite to being the firstborn child of a king/emperor. Unless there’s another way to get baptised I don’t know about.

My awesome Queen ‘the Blessed’ with all the virtues, no negative traits, crowned by the pope, who started a Benevolent bloodline, who leads the Dominicans, has 5k+ piety and taken part in two successful crusades can’t become a saint because she wasn’t the firstborn child.

This one isn't true, I had a saint and she was not baptized by the Pope.

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

Fellblade posted:

You can right click any of your kids when they're still newborns and choose to organize a sumptuous baptism, it just only prompts you for your first.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

TjyvTompa posted:

It is their own troops as they instantly appear in their single county, I assume it's what the previous poster said, they used prestige to get troops.
I didn't think Slavic Pagans could raid? I got the message that the viking age had begun and that germanic pagans could now raid, have to check it out once I get home. I am pretty much landlocked though so not sure who I could raid except for other poor pagans.

All tribals can raid, even Catholic tribals. You can either raid counties that are adjacent to your own, or coastal counties that you have a fleet in the adjacent sea zone. Getting ships is not so easy for non-Germanic pagans, and pretty expensive. When the viking age starts, Germanic pagans get level 2 shipyards in all their coastal provinces for free, regardless of their tech level. That's a huge boost to them, but if you build shipyards/conquer their provinces, you can do coastal raids just as well. You can't sail down rivers, that's unique to Germanic pagans (and reformed pagans with the seafaring doctrine).

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal

Fellblade posted:

No, I had a saint who was neither baptised nor crowned by the pope. (He did win two crusades and found two bloodlines, but was so drat chaste he only passed those on to one sickly child.)

I mentioned a bug earlier with the monastic orders not recognizing you've been on a pilgrimage - I think this one only applies to visiting a saintly burial site. Shame, I'd been doing all those to see all the different ones.

Oh dear me fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Nov 23, 2018

Fellblade
Apr 28, 2009
Thanks guys, always like to double check these things instead of just going by what Reddit says.

e; what’s the age limit on baptising?

e2; turns out I just can’t read, it says ‘one of’ the conditions not ‘all of’

Fellblade fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Nov 23, 2018

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Torrannor posted:

All tribals can raid, even Catholic tribals. You can either raid counties that are adjacent to your own, or coastal counties that you have a fleet in the adjacent sea zone. Getting ships is not so easy for non-Germanic pagans, and pretty expensive. When the viking age starts, Germanic pagans get level 2 shipyards in all their coastal provinces for free, regardless of their tech level. That's a huge boost to them, but if you build shipyards/conquer their provinces, you can do coastal raids just as well. You can't sail down rivers, that's unique to Germanic pagans (and reformed pagans with the seafaring doctrine).

They get +1 shipyards in all coastal provinces, not straight level 2. But if you already have a level 1 shipyard then yeah the +1 puts you at level 2 allowing you to skip ahead a tech level.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

ShootaBoy posted:

I can't link it because I'm on mobile, but if you find your way to the mapgames discord, you can chat about ck2 and other super nerd games like it.

Thanks.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Uhhh, unless you were going for the hybrid 15 years of peace, build castles (which it sounds like you were not) you rolled a far, far better one.

Why build castles when you can just plot to take them?

It's the revolt risk and vassal opinions that's the problem for me, I'm on a random world with unreformed pagan religions throughout my empire, all of which are hard to convert, and most vassal are part of those different religions, so I'm constantly on the verge of rebellions. Fortunately there's also major trading posts all over my territory, so I rake in about 50 gold a month from controlling Britain, and always have 4k in the bank to handle pesky revolts, so half my vassals are rotting in my dungeons. The other half end up being rivals, so I just spend my time challenging them duels, hacking pieces of them off bit by bit until they die, and farming prestige. The only tricky part is because my religion allows 4 wives, and there's a prestige penalty if you don't, everyone ends up with a dozen+ kids and a lot of my rebellious vassals end up being relatives, so killing them gets me kinslayer traits. I guess that also means they have my lovely bloodline, so I guess their vassals hate them too. Certainly keeps things interesting though.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Torrannor posted:

Slavic pagans unique reformation doctrine allow sailing down the rivers as well.

Also you can get shipbuilding within first 5 years of your reign by picking Scholarship focus and doing the event chain. It costs 60 gold (25 for Observatory that begins it and 35 a bit later to continue), but you are guaranteed to get 120 Military tech points in its early stages, which is enough to pick up Shipbuilding 1. On Charlemagne start this allows you to be only coastal raiding tribal for several decades, which is pretty good perk even for Germanic tribals.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Lt. Lizard posted:

Also you can get shipbuilding within first 5 years of your reign by picking Scholarship focus and doing the event chain.

Or sending your Spymaster to Constantinople and getting lucky once.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
So, if your Merc captain absconds with the band, does it dissolve after the leader dies or is it permanent?

Thinking about using the antagonize option to create a chain of relatively small, high quality Merc bands if my culture/religion and maybe even dynasty and if it might work

Also thinking about how viable this might be with Ashina bloodline peeps that let you make your kids nomad style mercs...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
got me that trade contract