Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Malesialaiset tekevät Herran työtä, Allahu akbar! Kyllä se nyt pitäisi ymmärtää että Kaakkois-Aasiassa ei lähetyssaarnaaja vetele!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Malesialaiset tekevät Herran työtä, Allahu akbar! Kyllä se nyt pitäisi ymmärtää että Kaakkois-Aasiassa ei lähetyssaarnaaja vetele!

Well at least they didn't take an arrows to the everywhere like that one poor sap.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
One of the apprehended is a campaign manager to one TF candidate.

Weird radical Christians and populists. Them being also ignorant and arrogant doesn't come as a surprise.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Maybe he'll find religion in Malaysian (Malesian? whatever) prison. إن شاء الله

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Kylläpä siellä suunnalla ollaan suvaitsemattomia

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Freedom to proselytize is literally satanic.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Darkest Auer posted:

Kylläpä siellä suunnalla ollaan suvaitsemattomia

Et sä voi sanoo noin

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

One of the apprehended is a campaign manager to one TF candidate.

Weird radical Christians and populists. Them being also ignorant and arrogant doesn't come as a surprise.

Of course it's loving Niikko lmao

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

lol

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I guess it's that Sipilä's famous down-to-earth engineer charisma or something.

There's already talk that if CP is going to be in the next government, NC will be left to the opposition this time for a Punamulta government. But that's just talk, results are important.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

I guess it's that Sipilä's famous down-to-earth engineer charisma or something.

There's already talk that if CP is going to be in the next government, NC will be left to the opposition this time for a Punamulta government. But that's just talk, results are important.

Leave both CP and kokkelit out. Vihervasurihallitus pystyyn. I have no idea if there are even enough seats to pull it off. Maybe with some sort of a semi-rainbow crap.

SDP shacking up with CP again would make me really sour though.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
Accoding to some of the latest gallups SPD+Vas+Vihr+RKP would be around 98 seats, so not quite enought yet. Still some months to go.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Ataxerxes posted:

Accoding to some of the latest gallups SPD+Vas+Vihr+RKP would be around 98 seats, so not quite enought yet. Still some months to go.

Väyrynen hallitukseen!

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Nurge posted:

Väyrynen hallitukseen!

He should count for like 5 seats alone.

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe
Any gov, be it any combinaton of SDP, VAS, KePu, RKP, De Greens(fug), KP, PS, Sin(lol), populists, instincts by which higher angels of our conscience are undone, a LITERAL DOUBLE-HITLER, Satan, heat decay of universe and nihilist realization that only goals worth pursuing are the ones you set on your own would get my vote if it would transport NC to a place where we don´t need eyes to see. JAA MUTTA SINIPUNAA PUKKAA, EIPPÄ SIINNÄ! :)

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

germlin posted:

Any gov, be it any combinaton of SDP, VAS, KePu, RKP, De Greens(fug), KP, PS, Sin(lol), populists, instincts by which higher angels of our conscience are undone, a LITERAL DOUBLE-HITLER, Satan, heat decay of universe and nihilist realization that only goals worth pursuing are the ones you set on your own would get my vote if it would transport NC to a place where we don´t need eyes to see. JAA MUTTA SINIPUNAA PUKKAA, EIPPÄ SIINNÄ! :)

Kokkelit ei todellakaan pääse mihinkään hallitukseen ensi kaudella. Se on lähinnä se pelko että keskusta vittuilee ittensä sisään niinkun aina.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Nurge posted:

Kokkelit ei todellakaan pääse mihinkään hallitukseen ensi kaudella. Se on lähinnä se pelko että keskusta vittuilee ittensä sisään niinkun aina.

SDP/Kok/Vihr tulossa

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Andrast posted:

SDP/Kok/Vihr tulossa

Paskannan Antti Rinteen peruukin alle jos näin tapahtuu.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

quote:

I *think* you're drunk requesting a probation, but it's completely incoherent, so I'll just help you out so you stop loving spamming absurd reports that are impossible to read. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.
rip all finnpol posters

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Drunkposting is our cultural heritage and mods should respect it

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Darkest Auer posted:

Drunkposting is our cultural heritage and mods should respect it

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Why would you spam reports when you can just pm a mod for your drunk probe?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

onkos Suvi Lindén taas käynyt Afrikassa

https://www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005910716.html
https://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005910924.html
https://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005910941.html

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
50515253 dead CEOs

The age numbers are highly foliohattu but I'm glad they're dead regardless.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

bloom posted:

50515253 dead CEOs

The age numbers are highly foliohattu but I'm glad they're dead regardless.

On a hunting trip even, yep.

Too bad about the 48 year old Zimbabwese pilot, though. yhden päässä suorasta, tai värisuorasta jos oli valkoinen

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nenonen posted:

On a hunting trip even, yep.

Too bad about the 48 year old Zimbabwese pilot, though. yhden päässä suorasta, tai värisuorasta jos oli valkoinen

Ei se mitään pilotti oli täys käsi.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

toisin kuin suomalaismediassa, kommentit kannattaa lukea

https://www.enca.com/news/four-finns-pilot-killed-zimbabwe-plane-crash

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Ihailtavaa omistautumista roskien pois keräämiselle tältä L&T:n jantterilta

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Nenonen posted:

toisin kuin suomalaismediassa, kommentit kannattaa lukea

https://www.enca.com/news/four-finns-pilot-killed-zimbabwe-plane-crash

Mitä helvettiä kommentithan oli pitkälti täyttä paskaa, ihmisiä taas kusetetaan täällä

Tykkäsin kyllä tosta kommentista liittyen suomalaiskarhujen tappamiseen, tietääkseni tosiaan zimbabwelaisia ei täällä pahemmin näy karhumetsällä

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Ruflux posted:

Mitä helvettiä kommentithan oli pitkälti täyttä paskaa, ihmisiä taas kusetetaan täällä

Tykkäsin kyllä tosta kommentista liittyen suomalaiskarhujen tappamiseen, tietääkseni tosiaan zimbabwelaisia ei täällä pahemmin näy karhumetsällä

Pitäis vihjaista matkailun edistämiskeskukseen että zimbabwelaisilta ei dollarit lopu

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nurge posted:

Paskannan Antti Rinteen peruukin alle jos näin tapahtuu.

Me too.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ainakin paikallisille salametsästäjille on enemmän urakkaa nyt

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
https://twitter.com/kasuwrite/status/1065570982658740224?s=21

This, but unironically.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Very Polish nationalist. Much ideological cleansing.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

*sosialistit = vasemmistoliittolaiset, demarit, vihreät, keskustalaiset, kokoomuslaiset, rkplaiset, osa kristillisdemokraateista, siniset luopiot

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/KasuWrite/status/1066655466166595589

Thanks, this p. great

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I love the use of #puhdistus which is otherwise is used in reference to Oksanen's book/play/film

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Who is this Holtari?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

doverhog posted:

Who is this Holtari?

kuuklen perusteella turkulainen esikoiskirjailija ja kaupungin varavaltuutettu (ps)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

bloom posted:

I really should try and become a politician. It's pretty obvious any retard can do it so why am I trying to do actual work like some kinda idiot?

evergreen post