Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Intruder posted:

The Colts are the best team in a division in which they're two games back of the team that beat them at home

We had like 5 offensive starters out with injury and still took you to overtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Shadow225 posted:

We had like 5 offensive starters out with injury and still took you to overtime

and lost

at home

:getin:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
You also would have tied had the Colts not gambled and lost so eh.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

It'd be pretty great if the Colts missed the playoffs due to that call

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Uh, condolences, Texans fans? Congrats? On Bob McNair dying.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Congrats friends

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Probably Magic posted:

Uh, condolences, Texans fans? Congrats? On Bob McNair dying.

It's like, half 'well, sucks he DIED that's not how I wanted his dumb rear end out' and half 'so he IS out though...'

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
As if Texans fans didn't have enough to celebrate...!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Wow. That's...something.

fast car loose anus, come back!

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I just found out that he funded that anti-transgender campaign in Houston so good riddance

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PrinceRandom posted:

I just found out that he funded that anti-transgender campaign in Houston so good riddance

yea he sucked poo poo

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Edward Mass posted:

Wow. That's...something.

fast car loose anus, come back!

Hm?

also

sexpig by night posted:

It's like, half 'well, sucks he DIED that's not how I wanted his dumb rear end out' and half 'so he IS out though...'

is basically how I feel

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Didn't you say you'd stop supporting the Texans until McNair died?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Edward Mass posted:

Didn't you say you'd stop supporting the Texans until McNair died?

Entirely possible but I was deep in my alcoholism until recently so I dont remember. Sober now though

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

fast cars loose anus posted:

Entirely possible but I was deep in my alcoholism until recently so I dont remember. Sober now though

Well, it's good to hear you're sober :)

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Holiday season starting strong. I’m going to the game on Monday though and now I have to stand and clap for that dead rear end in a top hat and pretend I’m so sad or something.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Edward Mass posted:

Well, it's good to hear you're sober :)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Texans fans have won the Superbowl

CharlestheHammer posted:

You also would have tied had the Colts not gambled and lost so eh.

I'll have to check and find out how it goes in the record books when a team loses because of a bold coaching decision that's ruined when a so-called elite QB McNabbs a wide open receiver 5 yards away

Intruder fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Nov 24, 2018

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Comrayn posted:

Holiday season starting strong. I’m going to the game on Monday though and now I have to stand and clap for that dead rear end in a top hat and pretend I’m so sad or something.

I will also attend MNF this week and will have to pretend to be sad but getting to see Watson and Hopkins live will make up for that.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
11/24/2018

marrone still has a job

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Intruder posted:

Texans fans have won the Superbowl

I'll have to check and find out how it goes in the record books when a team loses because of a bold coaching decision that's ruined when a so-called elite QB McNabbs a wide open receiver 5 yards away

I mean for your record it doesn’t matter but if your gonna argue who is better it will.

Granted one head to head game is rather meaningless either way. Sample size and all.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
head to head is all that matters which is why losing to the colts hurts so much

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean for your record it doesn’t matter but if your gonna argue who is better it will.

Granted one head to head game is rather meaningless either way. Sample size and all.

Yeah but I'm poo poo talking in a divisional thread

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Intruder posted:

That’s fair.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Intruder posted:

Well, the Texans are gonna split the season series, because we all know that TY Hilton burns the Houston secondary to the ground in Houston.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think we all can agree that no team in this division is winning a playoff game unless they somehow play each other.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Colts gonna make it to at least divisional round

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Randaconda posted:

11/24/2018

marrone still has a job
I am sour on him now too but he will not get fired after this year even if they lose out. :toxx:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I am sour on him now too but he will not get fired after this year even if they lose out. :toxx:

Remember when you said the floor was 8 wins?

:negative:

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I just realized how annoying Monday night is going to be since the broadcast will be a memorial for Bob McNair with a football game on the side

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Randaconda posted:

Remember when you said the floor was 8 wins?

:negative:
:randicide:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I just realized how annoying Monday night is going to be since the broadcast will be a memorial for Bob McNair with a football game on the side

if there was ever a broadcast i was going to mute the absolute second it starts it's gonna be the shitfest that is the MNF announcing lineup slobbering over Bob Mcnair

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I've seen multiple people incredibly mad that channel 11, as part of their fawning memorial to how much money he gave to ~various causes~ mentioned he gave a million dollars to the republican senate reelection and a poo poo load to Abbot and all. They didn't even mention his most objectionable donations like him being one of the primary bankrolls of the absurd bathroom bill poo poo, it was literally just 'also this outspoken right winger gave money to republicans' and it pissed off the babies. It's almost like everyone knew he was a sack of poo poo but we just all agreed to never bring it up and now we have to pretend it just wasn't true...

Tomorrow's gonna be insufferable. I'm super hype for the game itself but I'm gonna need to get mad drunk to survive the constant 'and here's why this bigoted garbage bag full of wet ham was the savior of football in Texas' barrage at any break in play.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Jags/Bills...feel the excitement!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

At least the Jags losing streak will presumably come to an end

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

EvilBeard posted:

Jags/Bills...feel the excitement!

Yeah, I'm assuming that will be a barn burner.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

hahahahahaha

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Intruder posted:

I just turned the game on with 1:30 left in the 1st quarter and it is Bills 14 Jags 0 lmao

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I just turned the game on with 1:30 left in the 1st quarter and it is Bills 14 Jags 0 lmao

Whose your favorite QB this draft? They're all kind of flawed to me - best may actually be Haskins if he declares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kirios posted:

Whose your favorite QB this draft? They're all kind of flawed to me - best may actually be Haskins if he declares.
I pay zero attention to college ball now that I'm married and my job is trying to kill me so I have no clue.