Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Shoot your load against the bottom of your desk repeatedly until your man cave is filled with glistening stalactites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Good thing I've been taking my zinc supplements

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

berth ell pup posted:

GOAT

e: bungmonkey doesnt post here anymore but the pics are still up here http://www.omgwallhack.org/home/jrayhawk/img/hovel/

note the one image dated 2018, if thats accurate then he's still down there.

I archived all the others, but I ain't savin' this one. It can be lost to the ravages of time.
https://i.imgur.com/Kjmyov7.jpg

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

Penis exposing to the neighborhood self owns itt.

Living in isolation on the top floor of an old Victorian, pissing out the window and exposing the neighborhood to both yourself and the stench of steaming piss in the summer? Someone's getting an early start on their golden years.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Penis exposing to the neighborhood self owns itt.

speak for yourself

:smuggo:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Threads about dumps like these and the Final Fantasy VII House are always a good reminder to make sure you take care of your poo poo and be responsible.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

the Final Fantasy VII House
What's the story with this?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BexGu posted:

Why are cats the filthy hoarder animal of choice?

They never want to be taken out for a walk.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

FactsAreUseless posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFRjrLmc_4c

its insane

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:ohdear:

hello darkness my old friend...

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

gently caress, I did my best to forget that. I really did.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Say Nothing posted:

Crosspost from the cursed thread...

this is kinda impressive, wonder how many 5c refunds that is

Who What Now posted:

^^^^^^
People with autism feel safe and calm in enclosed spaces.

Is it weird I'm kinda curious about the logistics of cum-shrooms? Like those aren't tiny little specks of fungus or mold, those are big fuckin mushrooms. Does cum really have all the nutrients necessary to grow those?

why didnt the salt kill them?

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Nov 20, 2018

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
ive already showered twice today and this thread made me go for a third

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Do not question the ways of the mighty Cum Mushroom.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Mom I told you , don't forage in my room anymore

Those were my mushrooms not yours to pick and cook with dinner GOD

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

There are a few Something Awful archive threads about it, but the Cliffnotes version is a crazy lady tricking vulnerable and impressionable teens into believing magic is real, and that they should work to support her lifestyle while living together in squalor:

http://www.demon-sushi.com/warning/

It's worth the read for the :staredog: and :lol:s

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

underage at the vape shop posted:

this is kinda impressive, wonder how many 5c refunds that is

You guys poke fun, but that just looks like a pretty solid retirement fund to me.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

spinderella posted:

What the hell is happening in the brain to make pee precious?

nothing... the pee isn't precious at all. first piss bottle they think 'ill get it later'... soon you are 10 bottles in and just decide to leave it because it turns out organization and cleanliness wasn't precious to you either.

it is too much disgusting work to move and it doesn't smell that bad... i promise i'll move them ALL after the next time... and now you are at 15 bottles but you forgot where the first 5 were because it's buried and you hate yourself so you might as well game instead... you're gonna clean ALL of it tomorrow anyway, for real this time...

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
There’s money in reclaiming phosphorus from piss, but that’s on a much bigger scale than a dude or even a neighborhood.

Are cum mushrooms a viable carbon sequestration scheme?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

El_Elegante posted:

There’s money in reclaiming phosphorus from piss, but that’s on a much bigger scale than a dude or even a neighborhood.

Andy Weir's erotic version of The Martian was not well received.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

El_Elegante posted:

In victorian London there was a job called Saltpeter Man. Imagine a Milk Man in reverse

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
He gets impregnated by all the neighborhood women?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Blue On Blue posted:

Mom I told you , don't forage in my room anymore

Those were my mushrooms not yours to pick and cook with dinner GOD

I had threw up a little in my mouth reading this

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

ty to the kind goon who posted the pics from /tv/ so I don't need to dig them up again

fun fact: the poster who posted that shithole living situation was a woman w/ an unhealthy obsession w/ summer glau

RIP SK

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

esperterra posted:

ty to the kind goon who posted the pics from /tv/ so I don't need to dig them up again

fun fact: the poster who posted that shithole living situation was a woman w/ an unhealthy obsession w/ summer glau

RIP SK

Please elaborate.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

SK was just an incredibly goony lesbian who used to post a lot on /tv/ back in the heyday of there being a metric fuckton of trips on the board, tho I can't remember if she had an actual tripcode or just put SK in the name field. :shrug:

Anyway she was weird and really loved Summer Glau and other TV actresses, and she lived in a hell hole:

I'm too lazy to find the pic of her nasty bathroom but I posted it in the last squalor thread maybe I'll look for it later lmao

There's not much more to it than that. She still posts on /tv/ but anon now. But you can tell it's her.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

I like this one.

So where do the bitcoins come out?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
No pics, but I had my first encounter with a hoarder family about a year ago. I went to build a computer for this guy I know, early 20s, lives with his parents, works with a buddy of mine. Go in and the house is just packed with...stuff. Old magazines, old furniture, old computer parts, you could barely move. The entire place smelled of cat poo poo and his room, in the basement ofc, was barely any better. Which is pretty sad because while he seemed kinda self-aware that his situation was off when we lightly mentioned that the place was "messy", it was pretty obvious that he'd lived like this all his life was unable to change. Thing is, his parents seemed outwardly normal otherwise; the house was a standard suburban one-storey and the garden out front was immaculately kept. They're older, Polish immigrants so I guess its possible they've adopted this habit due to frugality, but I'm just grasping at straws.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I would share pics of the apartment I moved into when I first came to Japan, but I have none because I did not want to remember that place. The guy who lived in it beforehand was a pig, and he "gifted" me a couch that was infested with mildew. It went in the trash along with a lot of other junk ASAP.

I worked hard to make it "livable," but livable by goon standards. Not functioning adult standards.

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib
This thread needs more :females: goony caves.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

potentiallycool posted:

This thread needs more :females: goony caves.

That /tv/ one is apparently a :females: gooncave.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Which reminds me I tracked down the pics of her bathroom, also an updated pic of her room somewhat cleaner but still with the puke trash can lmbo

Will post when I get home.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Do we really need the goonette answer to cumshrooms? DO WE?!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I thought someone already posted that tampon graveyard upthread :shrug:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

McSpanky posted:

of course

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

That is years of toilet paper rolls, even for a few people in a household. drat

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Those pics are from 2011. Is anyone still alive there?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Goddrat, and I feel like a slob when I let the trash can overflow in a day or two of terminal laziness.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

McSpanky posted:

I have submitted this question to the foremost answerers of questions and the answer to the question is yes

Beauty is truth, truth beauty,' – that is all / Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

Whatev posted:

I have submitted this question to the foremost answerers of questions and the answer to the question is yes

Beauty is truth, truth beauty,' – that is all / Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know

Jesus mary and joseph and all the saints