Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Lobok posted:

Trump was never genderfluid and pansexual so I don't know why idiots thought he'd support trans people.

With Loki I'd be pretty confident. We'd just have to put up with him changing the names of most of the days of the week.

I look forward to working Lokisday to Lokisday, with Lokisday and Lokisday of each week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hammers sitting in craters distributing themselves is no sound basis for a system of government.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Hammers sitting in craters distributing themselves is no sound basis for a system of government.

Sounds like a fair way to distribute the means of production to me

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's okay, a good guy with a Hulk can stop a bad guy with a Loki.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

How To Recognise Me From Other WikiHows, Such As

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Prurient Squid posted:

Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.

At the same time, I don't think it's really possible to dispute that most people probably want to have dictators provided they come from their own side and will keep the other side down. Of course, I personally don't think (and I'm honestly not trying to be 2edgy4u or anything) anyone actually believes in democracy, but that's neither here nor there.

Wheat Loaf has a new favorite as of 11:10 on Nov 24, 2018

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What loving "side" you on about? This is me against all you fuckers.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Wheat Loaf posted:

At the same time, I don't think it's really possible to dispute that most people probably want to have dictators provided they come from their own side and will keep the other side down. Of course, I personally don't think (and I'm honestly not trying to be 2edgy4u or anything) anyone actually believes in democracy, but that's neither here nor there.

The main thing people care about is keeping the rent paid and food on the table. The system of government is completely irrelevant; if me and mine aren't cold and hungry then the details don't matter.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The main thing people care about is keeping the rent paid and food on the table. The system of government is completely irrelevant; if me and mine aren't cold and hungry then the details don't matter.

Exactly.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

jit bull transpile posted:

Sounds like a fair way to distribute the means of production to me

Wait, so do I build a mine on it or a factory? Please hurry, the kindly looking South Asian man is starting to smile in my direction.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

What, you've never seen a bucket seat before?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Facebook Aunt posted:

Dammit, I laughed :allears:.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Facebook Aunt posted:

Nice

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/Ej1QZXf.gifv

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Definitely gonna call my physician "doctrix" next time I'm in for a physical.

e: and start an online petition to change the Academy Awards category to "Best Actrix."

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

I had a scared foster who looked just like this run into my bra once. It was fantastic. He provided not only warmth but padding and lift. Only downside was the sharp little claws when I tried to get him out. 9/10

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I googled this and it looks like it's for medical training, so you can build good muscle memory with regards to mitigating bleeding.

Legit figured it was some sort of fetish Dnd thing

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Ignite Memories posted:

I googled this and it looks like it's for medical training, so you can build good muscle memory with regards to mitigating bleeding.

Legit figured it was some sort of fetish Dnd thing

I’m sure it’s both

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I know that's got to be a real thing, clearly, but all I can think of when imagining "muscle memory" being involved with paramedic care is that it's like some Gun Kata poo poo.

Like you can't afford to even take the time to look at the thing you're working on, just react through pure reflex like Pai Mei taught you *wound sizzles closed*

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Their words, not mine. I do imagine it's the sort of thing where timing is essential though

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Moon Slayer posted:

Definitely gonna call my physician "doctrix" next time I'm in for a physical.

e: and start an online petition to change the Academy Awards category to "Best Actrix."

The lady terminator in Rise of the Machines is officially called a Terminatrix and i genuinely don't think its possible to top that. I unironically love it.

e:

Someone sync up the beginning of Thin Lizzy's Jail Break with this please

Queen-Of-Hearts has a new favorite as of 16:20 on Nov 24, 2018

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Data Graham posted:

I know that's got to be a real thing, clearly, but all I can think of when imagining "muscle memory" being involved with paramedic care is that it's like some Gun Kata poo poo.

Like you can't afford to even take the time to look at the thing you're working on, just react through pure reflex like Pai Mei taught you *wound sizzles closed*

If I'd just been stabbed or slashed I'd definitely enjoy being treated by a Tenth Level Master of wound-kata.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

When I was learning to suture for primary approximation I would’ve loved this. I just used an orange, cut it open and sutured it shut.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Blind Rasputin posted:

When I was learning to suture for primary approximation I would’ve loved this. I just used an orange, cut it open and sutured it shut.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

I had a scared foster who looked just like this run into my bra once. It was fantastic. He provided not only warmth but padding and lift. Only downside was the sharp little claws when I tried to get him out. 9/10

You seriously need to get resized if you can fit an entire kitten in your bra.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Who What Now posted:

You seriously need to get resized if you can fit an entire kitten in your bra.

How about two puppies, owls or Melons

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Goodpancakes posted:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

If I'd just been stabbed or slashed I'd definitely enjoy being treated by a Tenth Level Master of wound-kata.

Same

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

Goodpancakes posted:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

was the grape ok??

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

twoday posted:

was the grape ok??

I hope so.

They did surgery on it.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

NIMH reboot lookin' good.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

The lady terminator in Rise of the Machines is officially called a Terminatrix and i genuinely don't think its possible to top that. I unironically love it.

e:

Someone sync up the beginning of Thin Lizzy's Jail Break with this please

And that sweet old lady in the front office who is authorized to sign binding documents is a godddam EXECUTRIX.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Realtrix.

Never saw a truer term goddamn

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

would

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/tNFtArY.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

They did surgery on a grape.