Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

look man if you've only got a tiny bit of rat poo poo in your food your life is pretty good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

mycomancy posted:

gently caress off qkkl

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

qkkl eat the ratshit.

How do people keep falling for this? :allears:

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

defending the edibility of ratshit from uneducated attacks

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

"My god, it was so obvious!" I said to myself, smirking. "You get people arguing in bad faith to gently caress off by continuing to engage them at every available opportunity!"

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/status/1065683790645751808

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Communist Walrus posted:

"My god, it was so obvious!" I said to myself, smirking. "You get people arguing in bad faith to gently caress off by continuing to engage them at every available opportunity!"

just ask them to post their hog

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

qkkl posted:

Ok but it's not oil at that point. The article is disingenuously trying to piggy-back on anti-Big Oil sentiment.

Did you watch the video?

https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1065957524057276418

"We don't know what toxic chemicals might be in this waste water. We know it's very salty. We know there's still oil in it. There's nobody checking this stuff."

edit: You've dragged your rhetoric so far afield that you're pretty much pro-[Irrigating Crops With Contaminated Waste Water]

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

qkkl posted:

The guy didn't finish his point in the fourth panel. He didn't explain why high levels of contaminants in food is bad. We know that its safe to eat food that has rat poo poo in it, provided the amount of rat poo poo is below a scientifically determined threshold.

As a member of the rat poo poo lobby, thank you for the support.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Accretionist posted:

Did you watch the video?

https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/1065957524057276418

"We don't know what toxic chemicals might be in this waste water. We know it's very salty. We know there's still oil in it. There's nobody checking this stuff."

edit: You've dragged your rhetoric so far afield that you're pretty much pro-[Irrigating Crops With Contaminated Waste Water]

Why in God's name do you think qkkl is legitimately engaging with anyone?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer

going to submit this as evidence in my defense against the judge who keeps trying to label me a sex offender

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Oh. My. Zeus. posted:

going to submit this as evidence in my defense against the judge who keeps trying to label me a sex offender

My friend, you forget yourself, you are product of the system.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
some products dont mix

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Nike: "Nobody can top our Kaepernick campaign in sheer liberal inanity! Nobody!"

P&G: *chugs Tide detergent*

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

So the message I'm getting from this is "Mix all these different cleaning products together to experience the fun LGBT Love Vapors"

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

Why in God's name do you think qkkl is legitimately engaging with anyone?

'Trolling' and 'brain problems' often look the same so I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

that is a really cool daughter in law

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

qkkl posted:

Either the oil capitalists extract as much oil from the water as possible, or the farm capitalists dump oil-rich water on their plants. Can't have both.

wowie you don't know poo poo about oil do you

Shame Boy posted:

Crude oil isn't the single uniform thing you seem to think it is, it's got hundreds of different component chemicals and varies a ton from well to well. Many of those chemicals are water soluble, and only some of them are actually worth extracting. It's entirely possible to extract all the money-making bits from the oil/water mix and still be left with a bunch of worthless but toxic poo poo dissolved into the water.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

lmao yall really don’t learn, goddamn

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Accretionist posted:

'Trolling' and 'brain problems' often look the same so I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Check his post history in other threads. It's contrarianism, not ideology. Besides, he isn't reading your poo poo in either case, so why engage?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Check his post history in other threads. It's contrarianism, not ideology. Besides, he isn't reading your poo poo in either case, so why engage?

Well he did wind up defending rat poo poo and heavy metals in foods which was p funny

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

I like to think I can get through to people sometimes. :smith:

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Rarity posted:

I've noticed a flaw in this personal data coffee shop. This is a situation where once you've given them your personal data you can't give it to them again cause they've already got it. This is a shop where you can only ever buy coffee once. This is not a sustainable business model!
you can be a repeat customer with the same personal information, they would want to encourage it

the purchase itself is part of the data. what you buy and spend, how often, when you buy it, etc... it all becomes increasingly useful as the data accumulates

you should be suspicious, altruism and capitalism are incompatible

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
lmao if you aren't searching arbitrary strings for the purpose of throwing chaff out with your data trail.

Take ten minutes out of your day to search for "bless this mess" kitchen signs just 2 gently caress the algos

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmfao

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Shame Boy posted:

Well he did wind up defending rat poo poo and heavy metals in foods which was p funny

heavy metal in food is great, you rock out and ride that weird dragon bird and there are orcs and ac/dc.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The daughter in law got owned pretty hard here

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Should have thrown that bedspread in the trash right there on the spot

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Imagine Trump making a gift for someone.

Imagine Trump taking two (non food) materials and combining them.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

next time the daughter in law should give them a copy of capital

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

pushpins posted:

Imagine Trump taking two (non food) materials and combining them.

Blood and soil

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
We had a corporate team-building meeting today where the focus was on avoiding burn out. Basically, how can you better understand your own personality and your co-workers' personality so you avoid burning out in the workplace in an atmosphere where we are constantly overworked. You can do things like not eat lunch at your desk, go for more walks, try to spend more time to take proper breaks, etc. We discovered that the workers will blame management, management will blame the executives, and the executives will blame the business and market conditions. One girl towards the end of the meeting, summed it up: "So it's capitalism. Capitalism is the problem."

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also the executives are just lying more often than not.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

by market conditions do to they mean the pesky but surely temporary condition where the rate of profit falls

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Weaponized Autism posted:

You can do things like not eat lunch at your desk, go for more walks, try to spend more time to take proper breaks, etc.

How many of those can you actually do without your bosses giving you poo poo about it?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Communist Walrus posted:

How many of those can you actually do without your bosses giving you poo poo about it?

zero

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Communist Walrus posted:

having a union owns. cant wait for it to be annihilated

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

i don't know if its better or worse than monopoly millenials